Shootings are happening in Canada too!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lately, there were shootings in my city and a few deaths.

...Saturday

....Sunday

...so it's not just an 'American Problem'.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff
That's gang related, don't be in a gang don't get shot

walking into a supermarket or school or Church blastin' away is AMERICAN

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

...but if yer unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, doesn't matter.

Cuz the bullets can hit you too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

...but if yer unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, doesn't matter.

You must be an old fellow, prone to overreacting ...not even close, i mean sure a bullet can hit you but it's highly unlikely

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

You must be an old fellow, prone to overreacting ...not even close, i mean sure a bullet can hit you but it's highly unlikely

...People getting shot to death. in the open in broad daylight

Aw shucks, it's nothin'!

Almost never seemed to happen.

But now it must be the norm these days.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

Aw shucks, it's nothin'!

sure buddy, it's a big city, gotta expect some shit ... it is getting more but there are more gangs these days as well .. how many school shooting we have ? mall ? church ? birthday party ? .... is there even one

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Too bad you fukstains didnt have some Armed Mericans from Florida or Texas to put them fuckers down in the dirt! Your bitch assed cops disengaged once the lead started flying. Cucks.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

You think drugged out gang bangers have excellent aim, huh? Most of those dumb asses end up shooting the wrong house.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL! Too bad you fukstains didnt have some Armed Mericans from Florida or Texas to put them fuckers down in the dirt! Your bitch assed cops disengaged once the lead started flying. Cucks.

Don't hate because our cops have sensibilities and don't act like vile murderers ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

You think drugged out gang bangers have excellent aim, huh? Most of those dumb asses end up shooting the wrong house.

'Drugged out gangbangers'
LMFAO you're pretty old as well huh ?
times have changed my friend, not to many drugged out gangbangers, more a sophisticated network of criminals moving heavy, earning, fuck them you die ...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The school shootings are the worst to hear about, imagine sending your kids to school and they never come home, someone shot them, in school, it’s a fucking nightmare....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Don't hate because our cops have sensibilities and don't act like vile murderers ...
LOL! This dumb ass thinks surrender is a good policing tactic! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The school shootings are the worst to hear about, imagine sending your kids to school and they never come home, someone shot them, in school, it’s a fucking nightmare....
I only ask for the murderers of my or any kids to be dead.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Lokmeer, all them guns you guys got in America didn't prevent this incident at a Florida airport:

Where were all you private gun owners then? How come you guys couldn't shoot that guy down?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well Lokmeer, all them guns you guys got in America didn't prevent this incident at a Florida airport:

Where were all you private gun owners then? How come you guys couldn't shoot that guy down?

Cause cunts just like YUO wont let me take ANY of my loaded guns into an airport. Fukin moron. If someone had a gun, they could have smoked his fukin ass and kept the cops from arresting him. Justice would have at least been served. As it stands, they may as well let him go.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

Aw shucks, it's nothin'!

sure buddy, it's a big city, gotta expect some shit ... it is getting more but there are more gangs these days as well .. how many school shooting we have ? mall ? church ? birthday party ? .... is there even one

Grammar...use it!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

Aw shucks, it's nothin'!

Grammar...use it!

cock, stop sucking them

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

Aw shucks, it's nothin'!

Grammar...use it!

cock, stop sucking them

Braah...I’m just trying to help. Never start a sentence in the lowercase; it just makes you look dumb...braah!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

Aw shucks, it's nothin'!

Grammar...use it!

cock, stop sucking them

Braah...I’m just trying to help. Never start a sentence in the lowercase; it just makes you look dumb...braah!

your whining like a Gaddam fire alarm makes you look like a fucktard ...jus sayin' BRAHHHhhhh

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

...Wednesday

....Sunday

BIG diff

Aw shucks, it's nothin'!

Grammar...use it!

cock, stop sucking them

your whining like a Gaddam fire alarm makes you look like a fucktard ...jus sayin' BRAHHHhhhh

Fucking hell....you whine like a pommy cunt! Fucking don’t talk to me about fucking whining! Are you part Italian too?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cause cunts just like YUO wont let me take ANY of my loaded guns into an airport. Fukin moron. If someone had a gun, they could have smoked his fukin ass and kept the cops from arresting him. Justice would have at least been served. As it stands, they may as well let him go.

Theoretically, yes, if someone was in the exact right place, at the exact right time, and reacted in a well trained and disciplined manner then thing might have been different. That said it takes about 6-7 seconds to unload a clip. That doesn't leave a lot of reaction time.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Never heard of folks duking it out with guns in Dam Square!

You're safe, man!

Reactions: X