Should FaeryAnne be sold into Slavery in The New South?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait, is Aidsman actually suggesting that right wing whites should be imprisoned and used as slave labour?

Even if his fantasy became a reality and joggers seized powah, his black fetish wouldn't save his elderly white ass and he'd soon be joining us "white devils" in the camps.

I think it's a good idea.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wait, is Aidsman actually suggesting that right wing whites should be imprisoned and used as slave labour?

Even if his fantasy became a reality and joggers seized powah, his black fetish wouldn't save his elderly white ass and he'd soon be joining us "white devils" in the camps.

Of course you do, you are a Communist sympathiser after all.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What does communism have to do with any of this?

Oh, never mind. I know you can't answer that question.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

So the fact that you're a far left red has no relevance to your fantasy of imprisoning right wingers in the gulags?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So the fact that you're a far left red has no relevance to your fantasy of imprisoning right wingers in the gulags?

Does the fact that you are a racist fascist with visions of murdering all lefties have relevance to your inability to get a stupid joke?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm referring to your political views... but you know full well the vast majority of liberal men don't resemble anything like that guy in the pic you posted.

None of the liberal men in my life have been/are 'soy boys' and they are all more masculine than Tucker.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Does the fact that you are a racist fascist with visions of murdering all lefties have relevance to your inability to get a stupid joke?

I don't wish to murder you people. I just want all woke SJW types removed from positions of power and influence within society.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant wait to see more rioters dead. I really cant.

I think you'll get your wish Dovey.

2024 will almost be certainly be an extremely violent year in America.

Even worse than 2020.

But unfortunately many Trump supporters will die too.

No political persuasion be spared I'm afraid

My actual WISH is for political violence(riots and terrorist attacks) to STOP.

And everyday all you see is more and more that it will NEVER stop unless the people MAKE it stop.

Because clearly the state sanctions it.

Why should innocent people be forced to suffer violence like that? I fully support a grass roots revolt against the modern brownshirt mob rule.

I wish it wasnt a thing but it is, Joe. And people cannot be reasoned with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except that's completely false

And while you claim this is what we think, we SEE leftists actually destroying communities, murdering and brutally beating people while doxxing and harrassing their political opposition and trying to punish people for dissent.

Actions speak louder, yeah?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah right here. You dont think subjugating people is a "bad idea".

Which is exactly why leftists cannot be trusted in positions that can be wielded as power over others. It is being abused now and will continue to get worse.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't wish to murder you people. I just want all woke SJW types removed from positions of power and influence within society.
I want em all gassed like hitler did to the jews.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I wish Hitler had actually done that, to the elite Jews anyway.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, I want all racists, Nazis, and corporate toadies removed from positions of power and influence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well, I want all racists, Nazis, and corporate toadies removed from positions of power and influence.

You want those you falsely label racists and nazis out of positions of power.

I have not seen a single lefty call out any actual racism or "nazism". These are words that dems/progs use against people who oppose them. They are a tool to justify authoritarian behavior and even violence.

You just want all the nonleft people out and for there to be no balance and that only those who want what you are represented. You dont even want states to be able to decide their own laws or even have their own votes on federal government.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There aren't many "Nazis" in corporate positions these days Lotty...

Plenty of Jews though.

Fun fact, did you know that in 'Stralia, 5 of the 7 wealthiest people are Jewish?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
43c.jpg

Discuss.

No, you woke Lefty "anti-racist" pansies aren't racist at all.

So ... which one of those effete little soy boy woke pussies do you wish you were?

Calling lefty men 'effete soy boy pussies' is an indication of how clueless you really are. Liberal men are hot, and they drive a nail more accurately than any of you dumb ass Jethros who wave guns to compensate for your dicklessness.

You are a fucking idiot. Even liberal women prefer a competent masculine male to a beta cuck soy boy who can neither provide not fix anything. Hell, they can't even protect a family.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Frankly, beta cuck soy boy liberal male feminists tend to have high rates of sexual assual and rape. It makes sense too. They know they can't compete with real men so their dating strategy seems to be to say what ugly family it's want to hear and to allow themselves to be berated and verbally abused by those same ugly radical feminists hoping that means they can get close and finally get laid. The problem is that beta cuck behavior just makes most women dislike them and not respect them. Thus why so many end up being being rapists and harassers. When you are a loser this becauses the strategy for liberal real loser beta males.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I cant wait to see more rioters dead. I really cant.

I think you'll get your wish Dovey.

2024 will almost be certainly be an extremely violent year in America.

Even worse than 2020.

But unfortunately many Trump will die too.

No political bias will be spared I'm afraid

Democrats did learn one thing in 2020. That is that political violence is theor key to power.

Criminals.

Lotus deluding herself once again.

I find it hard to believe that even she believes any of the nonsense she posts.

She's just too stubborn to admit to and acknowledge the fact that she's been brainwashed with loony leftist garbage most of her life.
What is it about Tucker Carlson that you find so engaging?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wish Hitler had actually done that, to the elite Jews anyway.
He did and to shitloads of non jews too. If hitler is your Jesus, why deny him thrice?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Plenty of Jews though.

Fun fact, did you know that in 'Stralia, 5 of the 7 wealthiest people are Jewish?

Fun fact: Look at this list of the top 50 wealthiest people on the planet. There are more Chinese than there are Jews. You are paranoid about the wrong thing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Plenty of Jews though.

Fun fact: Look at this list of the top 50 wealthiest people on the planet. There are more Chinese than there are Jews. You are paranoid about the wrong thing.

Jews are a tiny minority of the global population. There are way more Chinks on the planet than Jews, so it stands to reason that there will be a greater number of Chinese millionaires.

Did they not teach you the concept of proportion back in Commiefornia?

Do the Chinese control our media, banking system and governments?

If they did, then I would be calling them out, but they don't.

You just don't like to be critical of Jews because of your partial Jewish ancestry.