Should FaeryAnne be sold into Slavery in The New South?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
43c.jpg

Discuss.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MLK would have been disgusted by this.

It's pretty amazing how delusional leftists are where they have convinced themselves they are fighting shit that ended before they were even born and they are entitled enough to just blame people based on politics.

Especailly when they are the ones with the democrats... the jim crow, kkk party. They legit think the parties "flipped" and that racism is voting Republican.

It's just pure cancerous delusion.

Imagine being this rotten and enjoying it. And feeling superior because of it. Taking pride in being a political party that is undoing progress and striving to foster hatred and division and bringing back racism. That's legit ALL they are doing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wait, is Aidsman actually suggesting that right wing whites should be imprisoned and used as slave labour?

Even if his fantasy became a reality and joggers seized powah, his black fetish wouldn't save his elderly white ass and he'd soon be joining us "white devils" in the camps.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait, is Aidsman actually suggesting that right wing whites should be imprisoned and used as slave labour?

Even if his fantasy became a reality and joggers seized powah, his black fetish wouldn't save his elderly white ass and he'd soon be joining us "white devils" in the camps.

A lot of these white leftists dont understand they have adopted the black supremacist narratives. They really dont. And they think its absurd to point it out.

They really are pumped on this "anti racist" bullshit and you could show them every fact in ways no rational person could argue and they will STILL prefer to think of you as the racist supremacist and spew hate because it makes them feel superior. They love being heros fighting evil......regardless that they are the real villains destroying the country. It's all about how they feel.

They WANT to hate. Cant do shit about that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Virtue signal junkies in other words.

Their opiate is spouting views which they believe will empower "oppressed" minorities and in return they expect to receive praise and recognition for their brave and noble efforts.

LMAO. Fuck, I hate leftists.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Their opiate is spouting views which they believe will empower "oppressed" minorities and in return they expect to receive praise and recognition for their brave and noble efforts.

Well they more stand on the backs of minorities to empower themselves. It's all about feeling noble and brave.

They are pieces of shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Imagine being this rotten and enjoying it. And feeling superior because of it. Taking pride in being a political party that is undoing progress and striving to foster hatred and division and bringing back racism. That's legit ALL they are doing.

@Lokmar in particular would be disgusted.

The thought of Lokmar being anally intercoursed by a Big Black Bubba SlaveMaster - he'd never recover

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really think they need their stupid faces literally rubbed into the damage their terrorists groups have done.

We SHOULD enslave them and force these revolting priviledged fucks to rebuild the communities they destroyed and work as the slaves of the poor minorities whose lives their retarded fucking 'revolution' destroyed.

I would run a free taxi service to drive people from places like Atlanta and Kenosha to rub shit on the door steps of these stupid racist white liberals.

I cant wait to see more rioters dead. I really cant.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you'll get your wish Dovey.

2024 will almost be certainly be an extremely violent year in America.

Even worse than 2020.

But unfortunately many Trump supporters will die too.

No political persuasion be spared I'm afraid

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I really think they need their stupid faces literally rubbed into the damage their terrorists groups have done.

We SHOULD enslave them and force these revolting priviledged fucks to rebuild the communities they destroyed and work as the slaves of the poor minorities whose lives their retarded fucking 'revolution' destroyed.

I would run a free taxi service to drive people from places like Atlanta and Kenosha to rub shit on the door steps of these stupid racist white liberals.

May 1 million more Kyle's Rise

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I dunno why people respond to these bait threads...
The problem is when you respond with a legitimate answer

see, I just tell the cock sucker he sucks cock and move on. These liberals aren't worth any additional effort when it comes to reasoning them out of their dumb positions.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck, you're ridiculous.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

see, I just tell the cock sucker he sucks cock and move on. These liberals aren't worth any additional effort when it comes to reasoning them out of their dumb positions.
There's absolutely no reasoning with them, agreed... Admin does love the taste of dick cheese, I agree with that too...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

There's absolutely no reasoning with them, agreed... Admin does love the taste of dick cheese, I agree with that too...
I've been telling dovey this for months

You cannot reason with the utterly stupid. And these leftists around here are way past utterly stupid

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've been telling dovey this for months

You cannot reason with the utterly stupid. And these leftists around here are way past utterly stupid
Even when they're wrong they're right and they're wrong about everything... They're so brainwashed they hate themselves, fuckin vermin!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even worse than 2020.

But unfortunately many Trump will die too.

No political bias will be spared I'm afraid

Democrats did learn one thing in 2020. That is that political violence is theor key to power.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Even worse than 2020.

But unfortunately many Trump will die too.

No political bias will be spared I'm afraid

Democrats did learn one thing in 2020. That is that political violence is theor key to power.

Criminals.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Lokmar in particular would be disgusted.

The thought of Lokmar being anally intercoursed by a Big Black Bubba SlaveMaster - he'd never recover
Recover. Hows that nigger gonna anally rape me after I shoot him a dozen times?

The more likely scenario is he'll have a bullhorn, shouting about how evil whitey is and you and X will reparate by you sukin his cawk while X thumbs his asshole. You'll both feel like "better peepoe" after.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, you woke Lefty "anti-racist" pansies aren't racist at all.

So ... which one of those effete little soy boy woke pussies do you wish you were?

Calling lefty men 'effete soy boy pussies' is an indication of how clueless you really are. Liberal men are hot, and they drive a nail more accurately than any of you dumb ass Jethros who wave guns to compensate for your dicklessness.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus deluding herself once again.

I find it hard to believe that even she believes any of the nonsense she posts.

She's just too stubborn to admit to and acknowledge the fact that she's been brainwashed with loony leftist garbage most of her life.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus deluding herself once again.

I find it hard to believe that even she believes any of the nonsense she posts.

She's just too stubborn to admit to and acknowledge the fact that she's been brainwashed with loony leftist garbage most of her life.

I had to be brainwashed into believing that Jason Mamoa is hot and Tucker Carlson is not? And here I thought those were just facts.