Should I unban Biggie?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh hush, Karen. Your hysterical liberal nonsense and stubborn attitude is exactly what triggered said "spam".
Biggie's spam was triggered by his own limited imagination and inability to express anything but hatred. Kinda like you, Herr Moronicum.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your problem is that you're too stupid to understand that your retarded beliefs and complete inability to acknowledge criticism are prime examples of what stirs up much of the "hatred" directed at you...

cnnnogz.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your problem is that you're too stupid to understand that your retarded beliefs and complete inability to acknowledge criticism are prime examples of what stirs up much of the "hatred" directed at you...

cnnnogz.png
Link to me ever saying any of the things you accuse me of saying. You only believe I have said them because you are riddled with hatred for people who aren't haters like you.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

cnnnogz.png
Bigly is banned there's no reason for you to felch him here, where he can't even enjoy it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The fucking moron is a spamming forum killer,ergo why I call him snooze Dog.

Fuck that pos and anyone that associates with the tard after the years of abuse he joyfully gave to a seriously ill man.
He is a horrible being. Notice I couldn't call him human.