Should I unban Biggie?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Lotusbud, how come you're already wearing your ultra-realistic Halloween costume? I guess your broom must be lonely waiting for you in the dank bowels of an old mop closet somewhere...

SSS
- Kidnap all the kids who enjoy watching the new Modern Warfare 2 commercial.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Mongtini's gonna have diaper rash when he snaps out of his daydream and remembers that he has zero authority or influence on here.

I got a fiddy that says he can pull this shit off… and I say this knowing damn well there isn’t one poster here who sat through all of BF politics WWIII who wants this shit back now.

KM has a gift…. that much is true.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got a fiddy that says he can pull this shit off… and I say this knowing damn well there isn’t one poster here who sat through all of BF politics WWIII who wants this shit back now.

You don't understand Poofer's charms though.... not fully that is... but he's got you participating in them like a well oiled machine.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I actually like Joodog, or formerly did but watching him dry hump liberals got to be TOOOOOOO much.

Let him dry hump liberals elsewhere.

I prefer liberal these days to cons. Naturally I disagree with woke wankers however true liberals need to be around to counteract wokests completely screwing over the left of politics.

By 2022, we should all have striven for a middle ground.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The only thing I've ever seen him pull off is himself, by constantly boasting about how much of an internet superstar he considers himself to be.

If delusions of grandeur is his "gift", then I agree... the Fornite Fondler is "gifted" beyond belief.

No One

Factory Bastard
You don't understand Poofer's charms though.... not fully that is... but he's got you participating in them like a well oiled machine.
I guess if I had to sum up my feefees regarding him...I think he's hilarious but I am happy he is not my father or my son in law. He'd make a good cousin.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I actually like Joodog, or formerly did but watching him dry hump liberals got to be TOOOOOOO much.

Let him dry hump liberals elsewhere.

I prefer liberal these days to cons. Naturally I disagree with woke wankers however true liberals need to be around to counteract wokests completely screwing over the left of politics.

By 2022, we should all have striven for a middle ground.
Hear ye, hear ye, crazy Casketh speaketh...

Sorry, it's just that whenever I see a Caskur post, I recall a mad Queen in the 80's Black Adder sitcom.