Flynn
LionHeart Diva
- Reaction score
- 3,104
- Location
- Medina, Washington
Should our newly sworn in Vice President be impeached?

Of courseShould our newly sworn in Vice President be impeached?
That's one way for you to save face I suppose.
I resign. Fuck you Flynn.
This game is over.
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!That's one way for you to save face I suppose.
I resign. Fuck you Flynn.
This game is over.

For me? Absolutely.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Too fucking easy!
For me? Absolutely.
Now deal with the mess you made. Not so easy for you shit for brains.
Not at all. That's why I said "game over".Does he believe its real?![]()
:click:
Buh bye, loser.

Not at all.
Not at all. That's why I said "game over".
Dumbest bullshit on the internet.
I actually thought He actually thought he was vice president, that's hilariousWhat a dumbass I am.
He actually thought he was vice president, that's hilarious![]()

Of course Vice President jack should be impeached. He made a phone call once, just like Trump, so clearly he is unfit for Office.
Flynn's trying to save face.What’s this desperate cry for attention about?
What’s this desperate cry for attention about?
Don't worry. This thread is not about Hobo cock.“What’s this desperate cry for attention about?” Bill Gates
Not about anything, really.Don't worry. This thread is not about Hobo cock.
Flynn's trying to save face.
Fred's being a dumb cunt.
The usual.

Oh I thought it might be something new and mildly interestingFlynn's trying to save face.
Fred's being a dumb cunt.
The usual.
Jack thought he was really the vice president, the bad news got broken to him now hes crying, again“What’s this desperate cry for attention about?” Bill Gates
Not about anything, really.