- Reaction score
- 2,242
- Location
- Chicagoland
Yes it is. It's about making fun of you, Mr. Vice President.Not about anything, really.
Yes it is. It's about making fun of you, Mr. Vice President.Not about anything, really.
You do understand that you are not required to respond to any of my posts, yes?Jack thought he was really the vice president, the bad news got broken to him now hes crying, again
Well good luck with that. I don't give a shit.Yes it is. It's about making fun of you, Mr. Vice President.

Well good luck with that. I don't give a shit.
Is the serious election in the room now?No, just you and getting trolled again--thinking anyone in their right mind would vote for you in a serious election.
Dumb ass.
I vote NO.
He's the one person dullardly and stupid enough not to upstage Parroty IQ 47.
Is the serious election in the room now?
The same applies to you.Who gives a flying fuck what you think.
The Devil. I'm his and/or her advocate.Who gives a flying fuck what you think.
I wanted to, this time. It was too good an opportunity to miss laughing at jack thinking he's really the vice presidentYou do understand that you are not required to respond to any of my posts, yes?
Like I said, Flynn's just desperate to save face. You know that old song.Is the serious election in the room now?
Is this Faerie Anne using the sock now?Is there a hobo cock stuck in your throat now?
The Devil. I'm his and/or her advocate.
Satan is a tranny?The Devil. I'm his and/or her advocate.
LOL you've repeated that failed bullshit six times already. zzzzzI wanted to, this time. It was too good an opportunity to miss laughing at jack thinking he's really the vice president
What happened to Flynn's face? You didn't splooge on it, did you?Like I said, Flynn's just desperate to save face. You know that old song.
and dance.
Faerie Anne and Ragey Rapetardo hope so.Satan is a tranny?
Is this Faerie Anne using the sock now?
LOL you've repeated that failed bullshit six times already. zzzzz

Faerie Anne and Ragey Rapetardo hope so.
Those ignore warnings keep popping up. Like the post directly above me.
Someone's trying to say something to me I guess.
:::shrugs:::

What happened to Flynn's face? You didn't splooge on it, did you?
Satan is a tranny?
Would everyone kindly please ignore me? Thanks in advance.
You're mistaken.Yes, and you're not a spammer.
You're mistaken.