Should Whores like The Countess be required to disclose the STD’s they carry to potential clients?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I've never hired a hooker before. My hand is free and always available. :D

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I think if hookers had tell that they have an STD beforehand business wouldn't be too good. On the other hand there are men like @The Prowler who would fuck anything bipedal disease or no disease. It's a break from goats for him.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
There are also many women who actually want to be prostitutes and work for a madame for good money. These woman are very expensive and clean. Men with real money go with them because they're trusted to be clean and tested often. Most hookers on the street are addicts and will lie their asses off about their health because all they care about is getting high sadly.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m sure it has nothing to do with being married to a drag queen, she’s probably just an unhappy person.

I’m very happy, Admin. I haven’t been this happy in a very long time.

In fact, I’ve been laughing way too hard the past few days. Thank you for being the best kick toy lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didn't you read her post, she's been laughing so hard nonstop for four days her belly has been jiggling like a bowl full of jelly!

Gosh, I wish I was so simple that just alleging p3do nonsense got me excited when a person was offended by it.

Because really, no one gets upset when heinous allegations are made against them. They're happy and skipping to their lou down the sidewalk when they're accused of being a monster.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Gosh, I wish I was so simple that just alleging p3do nonsense got me excited when a person was offended by it.

Because really, no one gets upset when heinous allegations are made against them. They're happy and skipping to their lou down the sidewalk when they're accused of being a monster.
No Lily I am melting down bigly, Piggly and Discount Charra said so!