Should Whores like The Countess be required to disclose the STD’s they carry to potential clients?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They're really fat injections...they take fat from other parts of your body and inject it into the ass.

I really think Flea admires the Kartrashians, or at least their "look".
I imagine she is the type of person to watch that kind of tv. "Hurr durr If I inject 20 pounds of adipose tissue into my ass I'll look just like one of Kanye's exes!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I imagine she is the type of person to watch that kind of tv. "Hurr durr If I inject 20 pounds of adipose tissue into my ass I'll look just like one of Kanye's exes!"

I don't really care. I'm just saying when you spend your money like that, well, you gotta keep working and retirement is far off, if ever.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They're really fat injections...they take fat from other parts of your body and inject it into the ass.

I really think Flea admires the Kartrashians, or at least their "look".
Oh yeah. What the butt was all about

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I don't like logging into forums without a VPN or other protection. The internet is the wild west and Biggie is no amateur when it comes to computers. It's a trust thing. Also, the BF community and BF the owner have been good to me and I'm not going to join another forum that is bashing BF and some of the members I've come to like here.
So that's a no then.

I sign in here with my IP. Should I be worried?

i didn't like when I started getting redirects - you can pass that on - but i still stop by now and then to point and laugh at all my old Prog friends. It's really a shame the TDS has turned them all into drooling retards. Before Trump they were retards, to be sure, but they didn't drool as much.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, Raggs - we all want to get PI on you, hunt you down and buy life insurance.
When my Dad was snowbirding up and down the west coast, he liked to get his RV and camp site all set up at a new park and then relax for a while before meeting the new neighbors...he was complaining one time about how all the other guys already camped would converge on the newcomer to meet and greet and chat etc almost the second you pull into your spot, which mildly annoyed Dad, so for his Birthday one year I got him a little sign to put out saying "Ask me about Whole Life Insurance" If that sign was out, he was left alone.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So that's a no then.

I sign in here with my IP. Should I be worried?

i didn't like when I started getting redirects - you can pass that on - but i still stop by now and then to point and laugh at all my old Prog friends. It's really a shame the TDS has turned them all into drooling retards. Before Trump they were retards, to be sure, but they didn't drool as much.
Here's a very sexy pic for your spank bank Mr Insurance Man.

@Reggie_Essent

yfHSTC9.png

Use plenty of lube Ragey

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
When my Dad was snowbirding up and down the west coast, he liked to get his RV and camp site all set up at a new park and then relax for a while before meeting the new neighbors...he was complaining one time about how all the other guys already camped would converge on the newcomer to meet and greet and chat etc almost the second you pull into your spot, which mildly annoyed Dad, so for his Birthday one year I got him a little sign to put out saying "Ask me about Whole Life Insurance" If that sign was out, he was left alone.

Was that after he sold the diner in shame because he wouldn't serve niggers?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I love Trump but the insults against him are funny as hell. lol
He's a a cheap hustler, a carny, no moral center, no principles, no faith, no joy, no friends. He stole from a Children's charity among hundreds of other crimes.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
He's a a cheap hustler, a carny, no moral center, no principles, no faith, no joy, no friends. He stole from a Children's charity among hundreds of other crimes.
My personal beliefs either way don't matter really. I can't vote. I'm just grateful to live in a country like Canada and being able to enjoy my life without living under absolutely horrendous and violent government much like in the Middle East. It doesn't matter what any world leader does anyway. You can't please everyone.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Yeah, Raggs - we all want to get PI on you, hunt you down and buy life insurance.
Not my trade, but if you want content or any kind of graphic design I can help you out.

I usually get paid for my werdz, but I make an exception for all my old internets pals.

I also have an interesting horde of old Revenue Stamps that a specialized collector might be interested in ... unfortunately for you, I don't have any old fishing lures or ancient Zebco reels in my eclectic collection.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No you didn’t. You got fucked up your ass too much out at sea and claim disability. You ain’t fooling no one lmao

Holy fuck me out to sea you are dumb as shit…

Enlisted are under contract and do not “claim” disability ~ they are sent to military doctors by their commanding officers when it is clear they cannot perform at the level required to not endanger the entire unit. The benefit range for these types of disability far exceed your income level.

Peaches was a prime example.

SMH it’s painful to watch this one piece together cohesive flames.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy fuck me out to sea you are dumb as shit…

Enlisted are under contract and do not “claim” disability ~ they are sent to military doctors by their commanding officers when it is clear they cannot perform at the level required to not endanger the entire unit. The benefit range for these types of disability far exceed your income level.

Peaches was a prime example.

SMH it’s painful to watch this one piece together cohesive flames.

I'm guessing they have no family in the military. Unsurprising.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
:eyeRoLL:I'm guessing they have no family in the military. Unsurprising.

Wouldn’t surprise me. You can’t respect something you don’t understand. Yet they consider themselves patriots and conservative :eyeRoLL:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Em Gee...fuck...my tribe will sell anything. :LOL:

This pastry are called Oreja(s) or ear(s) because of their shape.

A7401740-768x1152.jpg

The tik tok version are orejas made after his assassination attempt.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@The Countess How do you and your gay husband handle this touchy subject with your sex work clients?
Jesus Christ…why do all you lonely cretins keep going about other people’s wives or husbands? Is it failure to communicate on your behalf?

Shameful dude! Particularly you because you’re single and literally falling apart at the seams….lololol.

What’s the tally? The two hip replacements, hearing aids, osteoarthritis, tinnitus, soft cock, bad back and wobbly knees on account of all that cock sucking…anything more that you need to share and bleed out to the rest of us perchance?

Who’s there to administer your concoction of drugs that you rely on daily? You’re like a melting snowflake with brown bits at the end…

Look at you! You could hardly stand up in your “prime” twenty years ago thinking that you were full of clout and navy “spirit”…ya fairy!

ly8m9ii.jpg

Shithead!!!
:YaY: