Should Whores like The Countess be required to disclose the STD’s they carry to potential clients?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m very happy, Admin. I haven’t been this happy in a very long time.

In fact, I’ve been laughing way too hard the past few days. Thank you for being the best kick toy lmao
0ZgDg.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, this coming from the guy who doesn't even have the stones log in as himself and speak his mind ffs.

Yeah, he probably doesn't venture as his known nic anywhere outside of that forum anymore. He's not coming back here as himself to take the beating he knows is coming.

But, people get their licks in anyway. That ginormous hog doesn't escape it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Of course they are. Biggie accused me of not having the guts to create an account with my provider assigned IP address.
Did you try?

I don't really care, but I did like the Colonel BallBuster character. He was funny.

No guessing, he's nobody. We're all nobodies...it's an obscure message board with people from all over that matter to very few.

Keep that in mind, I try to. It's all meaningless...a pastime at best.
Words of Wisdom. Bless Me Ultima!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Also, this coming from the guy who doesn't even have the stones log in as himself and speak his mind ffs.
He came over here a few weeks ago under that Benny or Benjy alt or what it was, I kicked his ass out of here so hard, his pegging mistress was injured.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Did you try?

I don't really care, but I did like the Colonel BallBuster character. He was funny.

Words of Wisdom. Bless Me Ultima!
I don't like logging into forums without a VPN or other protection. The internet is the wild west and Biggie is no amateur when it comes to computers. It's a trust thing. Also, the BF community and BF the owner have been good to me and I'm not going to join another forum that is bashing BF and some of the members I've come to like here.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’m married to someone who works for a living. You’re a Buffalo bill type stalker who joined N A M B L A and wants to cosplay as a woman.
I worked for a living and put money aside so I wouldn't have to be a stock boy at Walmart until I dropped, like your homo-hubby.