Should Whores like The Countess be required to disclose the STD’s they carry to potential clients?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I found your boxing match with a kangaroo. Apparently, he kicked your ass.

I hate those videos…it created a hype to go smack around wildlife. Not only was it very cruel but also dangerous to the cowards doing it all.
But you do you gradma…I expect nothing less!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
3dJT7eb.jpg
A spare? The original is non functional

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think everyone should be legally obligated to disclose their STI status. Including sex workers....especially sex workers because they are now selling a product.

I'm completely opposed to legalized prostitution but, yeah you can't be selling a diseased "product" to the public.

As disgusting and sad as it is a lot of men who solicite sex workers are married and they'll carry diseases home for their wife. She should be able to sue him and the other person.

Imo.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@Breakfall I sent Countess a pm to mend fences and she ignored me so fuck her.

The TBC lackey getting a pat on the back for good work done getting Admin all flustered. Either they're lying or the poster doesn't know the meaning of the word flustered.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

The TBC lackey getting a pat on the back for good work done getting Admin all flustered. Either they're lying or the poster doesn't know the meaning of the word flustered.

Small things impress small minds.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, but you just made a point of making it public. It kinda defeats the purpose of our private chat.