Should Whores like The Countess be required to disclose the STD’s they carry to potential clients?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I can tell you are really flustered and all broken up over my post. lol
I could care less what is said about me by those asswipes at TBC, if they want to come over here, that’s up to them. But they aren’t sending us their best people, they’re sending inbred barrio whores and insurance CSR’s

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Holy fuck me out to sea you are dumb as shit…

Enlisted are under contract and do not “claim” disability ~ they are sent to military doctors by their commanding officers when it is clear they cannot perform at the level required to not endanger the entire unit. The benefit range for these types of disability far exceed your income level.

Peaches was a prime example.

SMH it’s painful to watch this one piece together cohesive flames.

I’d sit this one out if I were you, torta

IMG-5140.jpg

I believe the DM’s may still exist.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ…why do all you lonely cretins keep going about other people’s wives or husbands? Is it failure to communicate on your behalf?

Shameful dude! Particularly you because you’re single and literally falling apart at the seams….lololol.

What’s the tally? The two hip replacements, hearing aids, osteoarthritis, tinnitus, soft cock, bad back and wobbly knees on account of all that cock sucking…anything more that you need to share and bleed out to the rest of us perchance?

Who’s there to administer your concoction of drugs that you rely on daily? You’re like a melting snowflake with brown bits at the end…

Look at you! You could hardly stand up in your “prime” twenty years ago thinking that you were full of clout and navy “spirit”…ya fairy!

ly8m9ii.jpg

Shithead!!!
:YaY:

Yo tell me this fool don’t look like Jimmy Saville’s p-file ass lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I could care less what is said about me by those asswipes at TBC, if they want to come over here, that’s up to them. But they aren’t sending us their best people, they’re sending inbred barrio whores and insurance CSR’s
Oi…Aidsman…you cried to you-know-who about me. You’re a broken pop-tart that’s stuck in the toaster…a bit more prying and prodding and you’ll be falling completely apart…again!!! Lolololololol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi…Aidsman…you cried to you-know-who about me. You’re a broken pop-tart that’s stuck in the toaster…a bit more prying and prodding and you’ll be falling completely apart…again!!! Lolololololol
What? Do you think youre worth it? Think again shorty

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That must be how he transports his boys
Bloody oath. I’m sorry to say it, but the sleazy little deviant even went so far as to complain about the lack of parking at Sharkys Bar and Grill because he wanted to perv on all the 50 odd young people that had gathered around the establishment. This was all said openly in Shoutbox…and this old twat, @LotusBud , was actually cheering him on!
I shit you not!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bloody oath. I’m sorry to say it, but the sleazy little deviant even went so far as to complain about the lack of parking at Sharkys Bar and Grill because he wanted to perv on all the 50 odd young people that had gathered around the establishment. This was all said openly in Shoutbox…and this old twat, @LotusBud , was actually cheering him on!
I shit you not!!!
you Shit your pants shorty