Should Whores like The Countess be required to disclose the STD’s they carry to potential clients?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Me? pm Frood pics??? You’re dizzy if you believe that BS…

The pic I posted was right on the open board of your forum. KM confirmed you stickied that thread. Frood was all over it like flies on shit and you perma banned me for showing what I look like in a bra and a thong.

But please, post another pic of how hot you are… I haven’t cringed enough today :OhGawd:
Oi…the tamer of beasts! Did you just run 12 miles beforehand??? Lololol

JXVYXp1.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Make up your mind. Either I banned you cuz you posted your body at SG or I’ve never seen it. You can’t have it both ways

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Chickens and roosters? Are you serious? lmao

Mi gente...jajajajaja

De la sierra morena vienen bajando...

I was like damn girl send his ass to prison so the white part of his family gives you a house in the hood for a min

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Which is it? Did I ban you cuz I saw your big white Michelin body or have I never seen it?

Which perma band are you referring to? The one where you realized after I was a global mod on your forum?

Murdy

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Her husband is a white guy? And he was involved in gang shit?

That's when you know you took a turn in the wrong direction...man.

The name on the title of the house was white when Caskur sold her out the first time.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hey… at least after all these botched XXL BBLs your brain is still a size small.

Cmon now. That was lame, even for you. You’re supposed to hit better than that. See what happens wasting your time meatshielding for Admin’s trans ass.