Should Whores like The Countess be required to disclose the STD’s they carry to potential clients?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awwwwwwwwwwww…is little snowflake melting again?
Put away your fairy floss, crawl back inside your hovel, take out your Trump dildo and do the hokey pokey with it…you little naval orificer yoooooooo xx
Is the slough flooding yet?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Frankly, IDGAF about whether her husband fucked men or not.

What does bother me, and I can freely admit it, is these fucking freaks using the violation of a little child as troll fodder.

Sick motherfuckers.
Agreed I don’t care how many times he’s had his shit pushed in, but when she makes up sick twisted shit to accuse me of, she will get it back.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
No, you don't know your worth. You waited for some convict to get out of jail. You don't value yourself at all.
Every time I see an ad for that tv show about convict love, I think of our Erica.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I’d sit this one out if I were you, torta

IMG-5140.jpg

I believe the DM’s may still exist.

Me? pm Frood pics??? You’re dizzy if you believe that BS…

The pic I posted was right on the open board of your forum. KM confirmed you stickied that thread. Frood was all over it like flies on shit and you perma banned me for showing what I look like in a bra and a thong.

But please, post another pic of how hot you are… I haven’t cringed enough today :OhGawd:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The pic I posted was right on the open board of your forum. KM confirmed you stickied that thread. Frood was all over it like flies on shit and you perma banned me for showing what I look like in a bra and a thong.

But please, post another pic of how hot you are… I haven’t cringed enough today :OhGawd:

My god, how dumb do you have to be to believe that load of crap?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They would believe anything that validates their miserable existence.

Everyone of their trolls is freaking lame. Why don't they put themselves out of their misery? Or better yet, go play with their stools. It's about as much as they're capable of doing successfully.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am not watching your videos.

Why don't you stop trolling sick behavior, Drunky McFuckface?
Had you watched the video, or at least the opening segment, you would’ve realised it was, and always has been, the delusional left pushing this “agenda”…

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I thought you said I banned you cuz of Dovey? Why would I ban you for looking like this? Other than being uglier than shit lol

IMG-5143.jpg

I’ve seen what your body looks like. You can keep it. I’ll stay me, thanks. If you want to cringe, I can post your big back slumped over lmao

I don’t need to impress anyone here. Nor do I get off on masterbating to stuffed animals.Nor do I need to record big black dykes slapping my ass. I don’t need to pm every men trying to get their validation.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I thought you said I banned you cuz of Dovey? Why would I ban you for looking like this? Other than being uglier than shit lol

IMG-5143.jpg

I’ve seen what your body looks like. You can keep it. I’ll stay me, thanks. If you want to cringe, I can post your big back slumped over lmao

I don’t need to impress anyone here. Nor do I get off on masterbating to stuffed animals.Nor do I need to record big black dykes slapping my ass. I don’t need to pm every men trying to get their validation.

You have not seen what my body looks like and this is not me.

Stop backtracking and face the fact that you are a LIAR about the pms with Frood. You all talk out of your asses so much none of you know what to believe anymore.