ShoutBox®

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Cold here too Weeg. Everything froze outside, feel bad for the kitty cats. They gonna turn into pussy pops.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Woke up to a windchill of -21 have to go grocery shopping before the Convoy Sunday and got the rally tomorrow, but these frigid temps got me curled up in front of the tv procrastinating like always
dude its stop your warm beating heart with a single breath out thir

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Woke up to a windchill of -21 have to go grocery shopping before the Convoy Sunday and got the rally tomorrow, but these frigid temps got me curled up in front of the tv procrastinating like always
Oh I know hence why I'm still in my pj's past 3 days only stop was to the beerstore.. closest grocery store to me is 35min walk away

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh I know hence why I'm still in my pj's past 3 days only stop was to the beerstore.. closest grocery store to me is 35min walk away

Yeah fuck that. I'd be the same way.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

We got could be 1000000 truckers and supporter slow rolling for a week from BC to Ottawa starting Sunday and Freedom rallies in every province tomorrow, shits about to get real here supply chain issues are imminent

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

We got could be 1000000 truckers and supporter slow rolling for a week from BC to Ottawa starting Sunday and Freedom rallies in every province tomorrow, shits about to get real here supply chain issues are imminent

Oh its gonna be real bad. Both Tradeyou and Brandon have signed laws saying only vaxxed truckers can cross the borders.

I've seen/heard the truckers talk on Bitchute, they ready. They was blocking lanes the other day in and out the country. Some are ready to park.

Here its bad too. In Commiefornia they made a law, that trucks cant be older than 10 years old. Thats what started the supply chain issue here a few months ago.

Crops were burned here this past Summer.

It seems like THEY are causing a deliberate shortage.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wait for it....... Weeg is about to come in here....... and go WAR!!!!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Starting the day

ME6QVPR_o.jpg

Getting the job done and chasing the blahs away

ME6QVPF_o.jpg