ShoutBox®

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
momma sez thats the DEVILS lettuce!

Oh no, not this. This comes from the Tree of Life.

"And they looked across the river to the Tree of Life, and the leaves of the tree became the healing of the nations"

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Starting the day

ME6QVPR_o.jpg

Getting the job done and chasing the blahs away

ME6QVPF_o.jpg

Lol holy shit that rings is cool as fuck lolol.

Im tokin' up too and about to play Skyrim.

RAWS Double Barrel Championship Ring it just came out 2 weeks ago had to have..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You haven't lived until you had my homemade margherita pizza coming out of my wood fed brick oven

thin crusted perfectly charred with homemade tomato sauce simmered for 4 hours and a special blend of fresh grated mozzarella, buffalo milk mozzarella, touch of alfredo, ricotta, Asiago and Reggiano parm cheeses topped off with fresh basil

threw on some freshly made crumbled bacon, sweet onions, crumbled sausage, pepperoni and thinly sliced avocados

God damn that shit was good

admin ate cock, but that's a whole nother story

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@seXoffenderX
2 rage posts of hurt from the seX offender! :LOL3:
That's fucking rich coming from a bum like you! I'll get a job when this shit's over, which will be SOON! What's your excuse? Made the big money from fitting carpets for an early retirement ya fuckin loser?
I thought you were busy? Is that just like the time you pretended to be at work? Remember that? I created a bait link that I knew your hurt ass couldn't resist clicking on and boom, all your data including the fact that you were on a shitty old laptop at HOME! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: hahaha then you said "I I I I don't always work!" Bahahahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!!!
WMw06Ui.png

HR9Ux2N.png

CAUGHT fuckin lying like a cunt!!!! What a fuckin loser!!! Look at the state of you man, holy fuckin shit you filthy bastard!!!!
HDpaKN2.gif

I'd fuckin love two seconds with you ya fuckin rat, I'd kick you up and down the street!! FACT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh my
another essay the drug faced gob thinks I'ma gonna read .... YEAH SURE BUDDY !! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ plagiarism at it's worst with 3 rage post from the unwashed kiddie fiddler! Look at the fuckin state of you man!!! YUCK! You need to wring the grease out that flea infested mop on your head!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
tumblr_o90zpxN5QE1tlb56zo1_400.gif

Jeminus Pacem el fidibus Et Orbi et santi!

The ShoutBox was too much of FiLTH! I needed to close It.

Meanwhile lets continue it here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg Here is the temporary ShoutBox. Post about RAW, momma, little prairies house and more WAR!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, now that Shoutbox closed, I might get some things done around the house lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This the the equivalent of a ghay bar ... ONLY FAGGIT POASt HERE !
Dorf and his afrimomo's and their dirty escapades ... fucking FILTH !