Sieg to the Mother heckin' Heil!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So the leader of the Master Race has finally landed......

Who would have thought that this place would come back from the dead! So who's back and who's MIA, dead, in jail etc?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Heil Scouse!!!

wtf-are-those-tags_o_5010853.jpg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is that you Kat? Nice tatt LOL. What's happening Blazor and Fash? Wazzup, have you still got that Legends avvy you made for me, Dilf, KAM, Cricks etc? Mine was saved to my recently deceased laptop...

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that you Kat? Nice tatt LOL. What's happening Blazor and Fash? Wazzup, have you still got that Legends avvy you made for me, Dilf, KAM, Cricks etc? Mine was saved to my recently deceased laptop...
Actually DILF made it. but I did find a copy. Here you go--

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What's happening Blazor and Fash?

Right now, enjoying some green tea, some green, and about to git 'r dun! Lol, busy, busy, clean the house, grocery shop, pick up the lady, and go to the drive-in to see Deadpool 2.

Wazzzup

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dilf made it? I had no idea, he has always been a modest fella LOL. Cheers Wazzup!

Never seen Deadpool Blazor, do you recommend it?
Cheers buddy. In addition to trololol talent, DILF had photoshop talent (Who knew right?). Deadpool is good, lots of funny lines. Haven't seen Deadpool 2 yet though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dilf made it? I had no idea, he has always been a modest fella LOL. Cheers Wazzup!

Yeah not bad. Lots of funny lines. Hes pretty much a sarcastic funny superhero lol. I think part one was better.

Never knew Dilf did the Photoshop either lol.

If anyone ever needs any Photoshop work done, dont be afraid to ask me.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah not bad. Lots of funny lines. Hes pretty much a sarcastic funny superhero lol. I think part one was better.

Never knew Dilf did the Photoshop either lol.

If anyone ever needs any Photoshop work done, dont be afraid to ask me.

Will do Blazor, nice 1!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you read his post against Scouse?

Like a true liberal. He could go to Oprah and act as a hero for feminsts and Nikkars. With liberal tears.

What a filth!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wow, never thought Blazer was a for real nazi. Guess it makes his day. BF deserves a round of applause for doing the right thing. Yeah, I’m a kiss ass. Feel free to blow it out your ass.

Lol, are you a Lefty too now? Seems thats what Leftys like to say. Im no nazi lol. I just did the favor that was asked.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter