Signs a guy is creepy

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
when theres a row of 10 ATMs at midnight not being used and they use the one next 2 me

same thing at the laundromat
This must be the girl version of "when there's 10 urinals in an empty airport bathroom and that guy sidles up next to you."

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
I always get clumped into the creepy category due to my anxiety amongst other random mental deficiencies , Im the king of saying the wrong thing and just not having my head into the game enough to pull off the interest it would take to relate to where this femmes interests lie...Man got 2 on the hook now and they both make me wanna run full force into a wall..all small doses now..nobody is that interesting or compatible

rigor79

kingkill 33
when theres a row of 10 ATMs at midnight not being used and they use the one next 2 me

This must be the girl version of "when there's 10 urinals in an empty airport bathroom and that guy sidles up next to you."
myeah if you're a man you don't .. think and go figure .. seeying a cute chick at a public bathroom (which is for private stuff) and than some dude tries to hit on you QUITE the spot to date ... :Antagonize:

i heard staring, true?

rigor79

kingkill 33
I'm hoping the ladies here will comment more, but what have you seen guys do that makes them officially creepy?
It should be guys or gals cause there are some pretty creepy women as well- - - - - - -!
the searchers .. had one long ago over the net .. but was a simple girl ..

rigor79

kingkill 33

start to wear a strapon?
shout at them "I GOT THIS ! YOU WANNA BE MY BISH !"
they will scream for your attention i'm sure .. :doink2: :ROFL3::Cheers:

:ROFL3::ROFL3::Perfecto::ROFL3::ROFL3:

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Elite Bastards

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Your mom wants you out of the basement this afternoon. She has visiitors.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
and now hes rubbing out a reply lol

Top Bottom