Sink Your Teeth Into This!

Dracula

Impaler
Greetings, peasants and noblefolk alike! It is I, Vlad the Impaler, but you may also know me as Dracula... notorious ruler of Wallachia, and occasional forum lurker in my spare time.

While my day job involves impaling traitors and defending my realm against the Ottomans, now, here I am, ruling over the land of the living and haunting the cybernetic corridors of the internet.

Join me as we navigate the digital abyss known as Bastard Factory!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
FSyV7TC.jpg

OP
OP
Dracula

Dracula

Impaler
It's Holliday. The guy loves costumes.
I'm not acquainted with the individual you're mentioning, and I find these accusations unwarranted. I'm not OJ Simpson, and I kindly ask that you withhold judgment until you've had a chance to get to know me better. You seem to have a penchant for drama.

And I find it disheartening to see you projecting your flaws onto someone you know little about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not acquainted with the individual you're mentioning, and I find these accusations unwarranted. I'm not OJ Simpson, and I kindly ask that you withhold judgment until you've had a chance to get to know me better. You seem to have a penchant for drama.

How was that drama?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you fail to recognize how dramatic it was to mistake me for someone you clearly have issues with, then I'm afraid I can't offer much assistance.

The only melodrama being displayed is by you. If you're "new" here, how would you know whether I have problems or not with anyone?

You wouldn't. Why hide? It's not working. Now go be the creep you are...

OP
OP
Dracula

Dracula

Impaler
The only melodrama being displayed is by you. If you're "new" here, how would you know whether I have problems or not with anyone?

You wouldn't. Why hide? It's not working. Now go be the creep you are...
That wouldn't make much sense for you to accuse someone of being another person, and for me not to assume you mistook me for someone you had drama with. Please, try to be more discerning in future correspondence.

Put more effort into your trolling next time, thanks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That wouldn't make much sense for you to accuse someone of being another person, and for me not to assume you mistook me for someone you had drama with. Please, try to be more discerning in future correspondence.

Put more effort into your trolling next time, thanks.

You don't need to have drama with anyone to recognize them behind an alt.

That's illogical.

OP
OP
Dracula

Dracula

Impaler
You don't need to have drama with anyone to recognize them behind an alt.

That's illogical.
That's interesting because I never denied being an alt, just not the alt you're assuming I am. I couldn't care less if you believe me to be someone else you've had previous dialogue with; I only take issue with being mistaken for someone inferior.

Illogical, indeed.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And I find it disheartening to see you projecting your flaws onto someone you know little about.
bite a dick FAGGOT ! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Haha, good one! Well, let's just say I prefer the traditional nocturnal lifestyle. But I can't promise I won't sparkle if the moonlight catches me just right.
bacause yer a dick biter ??

OP
OP
Dracula

Dracula

Impaler
a nice veiny one okay FAGGOT !! :LOL:
Yes, between you and me it appears that you're the one fixated on homosexuality, but that's fine.

Congratulations on finding your comfort zone. I'm 100 percent pro LGBT plus etc... etc...

• GayAsFuck

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, between you and me it appears that you're the one fixated on homosexuality, but that's fine.

Congratulations on finding your comfort zone. I'm 100 percent pro LGBT plus etc... etc...
ha ha I told you to bite a dick and you get all bent LOL I bet you only bite the ones that rise in the light of the moon AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

OP
OP
Dracula

Dracula

Impaler
ha ha I told you to bite a dick and you get all bent LOL I bet you only bite the ones that rise in the light of the moon AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I offered congratulations on your sexuality, so please don't feel defensive. I'm on your side here. The efforts of your community in achieving the right to same-sex marriage are commendable. There's no need for hostility any more.

Inhale deeply and try to calm yourself down, much like when you receive a penis in your rectum, as you are obviously familiar with.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I offered congratulations on your sexuality, so please don't feel defensive. I'm on your side here. The efforts of your community in achieving the right to same-sex marriage are commendable. There's no need for hostility any more.

Inhale deeply and try to calm yourself down, much like when you receive a penis in your rectum, as you are obviously familiar with.
Oh fuck, bro ... don't get all DUHHvvy on me with the informational heft, ffs bite a dick :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dracula

Dracula

Impaler
Oh fuck, bro ... don't get all DUHHvvy on me with the informational heft, ffs bite a dick :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
I'm glad you've come to terms with your inferiority in this discussion. It's unfortunate to see that you harbor self-hatred, particularly for your sexual orientation.

Remember, it's 2024, and there's no need to hide who you are anymore. But ultimately, it's your choice.

• LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm glad you've come to terms with your inferiority in this discussion. It's unfortunate to see that you harbor self-hatred, particularly for your sexual orientation.

Remember, it's 2024, and there's no need to hide who you are anymore. But ultimately, it's your choice.
you bite dick ha ha favoring the risen ones AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA fucking ghay Dracula LOL