Skin of Evil

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I knew I recognized the name @skinofevil from something!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Star Trek! I am watching Voyager now. Accoriding to a lot of people the worst series, but I like it. I saw that TNG is also on Netlix, I think I am going to watch that when I am done with Voyager.

When I was younger I used to watch this with my mother. Nice memories:rightON:

And for who is wondering: no I do not dress up as one of the characters :LMAO2:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Skin will never understand you weird little Euro-sissies. Our elderlies should have let 'zee Germunz' alone. A little more time in their tender, loving care would've straightened you people out, but good.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Skin will never understand you weird little Euro-sissies. Our elderlies should have let 'zee Germunz' alone. A little more time in their tender, loving care would've straightened you people out, but good.
Well... too bad for you that your ancestors come from Europe. And to be frank, we did not send the best of our people to the new country america... That were the hopeless without a future in Europe. Those genes still wander in america. A lot!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Everybody's ancestors come from the same place, if you go far enough back. You have nothing to be proud of, son. The Krauts had you punks pinned down real good 'til the real men came along and knocked 'em loose for ya.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The Dutch people climbed out of the same cave as the Germans ! If you should meet a people who is Dutch and they are not blond and blue eye means somewhere in there family tree a black ass monkey sneak in and fucked Granny - - - - - -

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Everybody's ancestors come from the same place, if you go far enough back. You have nothing to be proud of, son. The Krauts had you punks pinned down real good 'til the real men came along and knocked 'em loose for ya.
You don't understand it... We split off the bad genes. Sent those epeople to america. The good geners stayed here...
Now, imagine what could be the consequence of that?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
The Dutch people climbed out of the same cave as the Germans ! If you should meet a people who is Dutch and they are not blond and blue eye means somewhere in there family tree a black ass monkey sneak in and fucked Granny - - - - - -
I have dark hair!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
We split off the bad genes. Sent those epeople to america. The good geners stayed here...

The consequences of that was that 'zee Germans' conquered you pansies and we had to come save you from 'em. Skin thinks you've got 'good' and 'bad' muddled up, pardner. But, then, much like the rest of your little so-called 'culture', keeping things straight (if you get what Skin means) is not your strong suit.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
We split off the bad genes. Sent those epeople to america. The good geners stayed here...
The consequences of that was that 'zee Germans' conquered you pansies and we had to come save you from 'em. Skin thinks you've got 'good' and 'bad' muddled up, pardner. But, then, much like the rest of your little so-called 'culture', keeping things straight (if you get what Skin means) is not your strong suit.
...and again the germans are mentioned. Well, the germans are very good friends now. america had a lot of help from other countries during WOII, but you want to "forget" that. And actually the Dutch themselves did a lot to free my country. You also want to "forget" that...

Still you also "forget" that the bad genes we sent to america are still there. More and more peole with those genes get born every day.... messing up america. While we have the good genes still here.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Still you also "forget" that the bad genes we sent to america are still there. More and more peole with those genes get born every day.... messing up america. While we have the good genes still here.

If Skin didn't know better, it would seem an awful lot like you are desparaging the negroes. Tsk, tsk. Naughty little euro-sissy, such things are frowned upon in this day and age, you know.
iu

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

If Skin didn't know better, it would seem an awful lot like you are desparaging the negroes. Tsk, tsk. Naughty little euro-sissy, such things are frowned upon in this day and age, you know.
iu
The not-white people are not even part of this. This only concerns migration of whites from Europe to america. Or, as I prefer to say it, how we cleaned up Europe from the useless