The skin between my nutsack and chocolate starfish…

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall is a cherished member. And you spoke ill of his mother that’s dead?
So being cherished means that much to you? Online cherished? Ahaha keep burying yourself drunken fool
I know that I’m cherished. I am that good. You on the other hand have an unhealthy fondness for me.
No, Dilf is cherished. You just an attention whoring druggie and drunk. You should be dismissed from life.
If I killed you…..would your anus get moist?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So? Still digging your avatar.

I bet you are. That big cut dick really has you going.

Unfortunately for you, SSS fantasizes about me sucking it, not you.

Very nice. After all it’s big enough for a half dozen men, women, and what ever.

@SirSuperSouthern , Seamajor thinks your dick is very nice.
Funny cunt!

I’m starting to believe the gay rumors about him.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Still trying to figure out if Breaky intends to perform anilingus or liposuction here.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So? Still digging your avatar.

I bet you are. That big cut dick really has you going.

Unfortunately for you, SSS fantasizes about me sucking it, not you.

Very nice. After all it’s big enough for a half dozen men, women, and what ever.

@SirSuperSouthern , Seamajor thinks your dick is very nice.
Funny cunt!

I’m starting to believe the gay rumors about him.
He’s queer!

Marz

Factory Bastard

so you identify yourself as another Freddie, huh? very very revealing. so you didn't want a daughter but a son. she should be told the truth about this or she might just kill herself in front of you.

Righto!

least you don't deny you wish your daughter was a son that you'd wanna fuck every time you had the chance. we're getting somewhere. now tell me all about your fantasies about your once living mother? or did you just want her to be dead to fuck? hmm

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

so you identify yourself as another Freddie, huh? very very revealing. so you didn't want a daughter but a son. she should be told the truth about this or she might just kill herself in front of you.

Righto!

least you don't deny you wish your daughter was a son that you'd wanna fuck every time you had the chance. we're getting somewhere. now tell me all about your fantasies about your once living mother? or did you just want her to be dead to fuck? hmm

Your life would be in my hands. Wouldn’t that concern you?

Marz

Factory Bastard

Righto!

Your life would be in my hands. Wouldn’t that concern you?

I have ZERO concerns when it comes to you. But you should be concerned I will fuck your dead mother into the Abyss.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Righto!

I guess you so t read the new rules around here