It's Over Shlomo... I Have The Foreskin...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Lokmar, you're so off point with your Jew love that it's simply baffling to those of us in the know, so I do understand why Shampain loses his cool on the matter.

Perhaps it's because we live in Europe, rather than the US? I dunno, but for someone like yourself who is very vocal about their hatred of woke PC politics, LGBT and open borders, it makes zero sense for that person to ally themselves with the people who overwhelmingly support those kind of ideals and represent a hugely disproportionate amount of liberal leftists and SJW's.
Sometimes I like teasing him and other times its a bit of rage, I just don't get why he's so invested in them... I'd love to do the shekel drop test on him, I'm beginning to think he'd be down like lightening...
If that motherfucker is gold, hell yea I'd pick it up! When you tried to take it back I'd kick you in the nuts too!
Gold? silver or copper too Hershal, that beak of yours would be quivering...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Lokmar, you're so off point with your Jew love that it's simply baffling to those of us in the know, so I do understand why Shampain loses his cool on the matter.

Perhaps it's because we live in Europe, rather than the US? I dunno, but for someone like yourself who is very vocal about their hatred of woke PC politics, LGBT and open borders, it makes zero sense for that person to ally themselves with the people who overwhelmingly support those kind of ideals and represent a hugely disproportionate amount of liberal leftists and SJW's.
Sometimes I like teasing him and other times its a bit of rage, I just don't get why he's so invested in them... I'd love to do the shekel drop test on him, I'm beginning to think he'd be down like lightening...
If that motherfucker is gold, hell yea I'd pick it up! When you tried to take it back I'd kick you in the nuts too!
BWAAAHAHAHAHA! A player like me aint got no time for copper, jackass. Silver, ehh, maybe. Hey cheapass! I just looked it up and a shekel's only worth $0.30 US. Yer ass best be dropping SHEKEL'S, motherfucker! Oh, I also learned how to spell it. Another jew point for me!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

BWAAAHAHAHAHA! A player like me aint got no time for copper, jackass. Silver, ehh, maybe. Hey cheapass! I just looked it up and a shekel's only worth $0.30 US. Yer ass best be dropping SHEKEL'S, motherfucker! Oh, I also learned how to spell it. Another jew point for me!
Stop Jewing for one day Jebediah, maybe your foreskin will grow back...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Jebediah! LOL! And this foreskin thing, I think you have too much of a fascination with it.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Jebediah! LOL! And this foreskin thing, I think you have too much of a fascination with it.
You'll never have one, accept it and stop the envy... Mine's a beauty! =P

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

You'll never have one, accept it and stop the envy... Mine's a beauty! =P
Prolly best get to harvesting the cheese, capt foreskin! LOL!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why the fuck is dipshit SHAMPAIN claiming to be in possession of, "foreskin?"
He thinks it'll help him market his dick cheese.

Why are you talking shit about your forum boyfriend?
Who? Anyone who worships hitler sure aint a friend of mine!
Your loss... I take it you mega swerved the media posts like a good goy! DIE!!! CUNT!
But wait, I'm not a Jew anymore? What happened?
Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Why? Because you de-jewed me? LMFAO! OI VEY!!!
You're fuckin worthless, you yap about nothing and always on the defensive like the Jew you are... Kill yourself, do the world a solid and dispose of yourself... NOBODY will miss you...
You're a cryin assed bitch cause nobody buys into your ridiculous notions. Maybe its you?
You don't watch anything and claim knowledge it's not me you cunt, honestly KYS... Your manky racism is so off point you're embarrassing... Like the typical Jewish mutt you are you have no real purpose, nigger this nigger that yet you back the real devils of the world and to hell with everything else, I'd have ten niggers here rather than YOU! At least they'd stay true to their cause, I can respect that but I cannot respect somebody like you... Log off
Sorry fool. I actually know people, or rather knew people who went through it. You? You're an indoctrinated idiot. Love the idea of jew extermination all ya want, but you make an ass of yourself with worshiping that failure idiot hitler!
Do you think the Jews would support your nigger talk and refrain from cancelling you? I truly hate your guts you religeous CUNT! You're a freak of nature and I'm gonna end your career on these boards, biggie won't save you...
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

SuckMar, are you a woke whoreson??? Where do you live? Let’s meAT and see who has bigger muscles. I CRUSH you ! Be a man and tell me where you live. San Fran here, you cheese snIFFER!!!

Would you fucking die already?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your loss... I take it you mega swerved the media posts like a good goy! DIE!!! CUNT!
Kill yourself!!! Do it!
You're fuckin worthless, you yap about nothing and always on the defensive like the Jew you are... Kill yourself, do the world a solid and dispose of yourself... NOBODY will miss you...
You're a cryin assed bitch cause nobody buys into your ridiculous notions. Maybe its you?
You don't watch anything and claim knowledge it's not me you cunt, honestly KYS... Your manky racism is so off point you're embarrassing... Like the typical Jewish mutt you are you have no real purpose, nigger this nigger that yet you back the real devils of the world and to hell with everything else, I'd have ten niggers here rather than YOU! At least they'd stay true to their cause, I can respect that but I cannot respect somebody like you... Log off
Sorry fool. I actually know people, or rather knew people who went through it. You? You're an indoctrinated idiot. Love the idea of jew extermination all ya want, but you make an ass of yourself with worshiping that failure idiot hitler!
Do you think the Jews would support your nigger talk and refrain from cancelling you? I truly hate your guts you religeous CUNT! You're a freak of nature and I'm gonna end your career on these boards, biggie won't save you...
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

SuckMar, are you a woke whoreson??? Where do you live? Let’s meAT and see who has bigger muscles. I CRUSH you ! Be a man and tell me where you live. San Fran here, you cheese snIFFER!!!

Give me a kiss Flynn :HotLips:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Go ass fuck Lokmar.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Go ass fuck Lokmar.
No thanks... How are you?