It's Over Shlomo... I Have The Foreskin...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar
lXWO21A.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi Vey! My apologies for not seeing this sooner! You musta been beside yourself all weekend not getting any attention, poor thing! Want me to send you a box of bagels and a yarmulke? Ya dumb bastard! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Doitschland! Deutsche Power

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

why is Cuntry becoming wussy with these push for rainbow and AIDSE? I am for hardliner ORBAN and Hungary. The keeper waers A sissy captain badge 7bstead his nation. Why politics in football? Why is England taking a knee? Fuck them all.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Men kissing each other on commercials for nivea Creme during break. Just disgusting.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Those outside the US will need a vpn to view this... The Bitchute era is over, they've been backed against a wall and forced to censor this type of thought... God bless America as their rights are the only thing keeping such wrong think available... If you really ask yourself a question, Why are blacks allowed to post honkey, cracker reptillian shapeshifter, worshipping owls at Bohemian grove type stuff everywhere but white people cannot say "nigger" anywhere even although it's cemented in the niggers vocab? Why are we not allowed to criticise Jews? Why are we the only ones up for slaughter? If you truly look in your heart you'll know your enemy and you'll embrace the most hated man ever because he was right! God bless you Uncle Adolf! We will never tire!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Forever mein Bruder! 14/88
Kamerad und Bruder Shampain!
Nie den Mut verlieren, nie müde werden!
Wir Deutschen halten zusammen!
BGcJPi9.png
Wir halten zusammen mein Bruder. Scheiss auf die verräterischen Sissy Schweinehunde. Pfoooooooooo!!
Wir halten so stark wie eh und je! Niemals werden wir die Untermenschen dominieren lassen

kfjdXcA.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Forever mein Bruder! 14/88
Kamerad und Bruder Shampain!
Nie den Mut verlieren, nie müde werden!
Wir Deutschen halten zusammen!
BGcJPi9.png
Wir halten zusammen mein Bruder. Scheiss auf die verräterischen Sissy Schweinehunde. Pfoooooooooo!!
Wir halten so stark wie eh und je! Niemals werden wir die Untermenschen dominieren lassen

kfjdXcA.jpg
So good to see truthntellers like you here. It gives me hope.