Foreskin Musik...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I dont even think hes got an account here, those VAN Canadians musta tired him out.. I think I got a message from him at the Cashew but I cant be certain even when since Im kinda sporadic on the forums I jump around in..

Hope Deaders shows but this will probably go unanswered

tqPl6XQ.jpg

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I dont even think hes got an account here, those VAN Canadians musta tired him out.. I think I got a message from him at the Cashew but I cant be certain even when since Im kinda sporadic on the forums I jump around in..

Hope Deaders shows but this will probably go unanswered

tqPl6XQ.jpg
I was surprised that he lasted for as long as he did/has! It was like listening to a hillbilly conversing with a bunch of stuck-up nerds...that shit just doesn’t happen. I hope he’s okay and not doing time or anything of that sort. I only wished freedom for the dopey ol’ cunt...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The thread. Foreskin music?? WTF is foreskin music?

Why are you so sick in the skuLL?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Foreskin is a
formed by Hassan Umer and Amar Ali, with the aim of playing raw, punky speed/thrash metal straight from the 80s. Starting out as a Crossover Thrash band with short and to the point songs, they have had several line up changed. The most recent line up that recorded the Anger Management Demo (the latest release after the BITP demo) is Hassan Umer, Amar Ali and Sheraz Ahmed. The new lineup plays more towards pure thrash with death metal and crossover influences.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The thread. Foreskin music?? WTF is foreskin music?

Why are you so sick in the skuLL?

Foreskin is a
formed by Hassan Umer and Amar Ali, with the aim of playing raw, punky speed/thrash metal straight from the 80s. Starting out as a Crossover Thrash band with short and to the point songs, they have had several line up changed. The most recent line up that recorded the Anger Management Demo (the latest release after the BITP demo) is Hassan Umer, Amar Ali and Sheraz Ahmed. The new lineup plays more towards pure thrash with death metal and crossover influences.
Foreskin won’t be happy about some Paki ripping him off and circumcising his rights!