It's Over Shlomo... I Have The Foreskin...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why the fuck is dipshit SHAMPAIN claiming to be in possession of, "foreskin?"
He thinks it'll help him market his dick cheese.

Why are you talking shit about your forum boyfriend?
Who? Anyone who worships hitler sure aint a friend of mine!
Your loss... I take it you mega swerved the media posts like a good goy! DIE!!! CUNT!
But wait, I'm not a Jew anymore? What happened?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your loss... I take it you mega swerved the media posts like a good goy! DIE!!! CUNT!
Kill yourself!!! Do it!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Why? Because you de-jewed me? LMFAO! OI VEY!!!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
You're fuckin worthless, you yap about nothing and always on the defensive like the Jew you are... Kill yourself, do the world a solid and dispose of yourself... NOBODY will miss you...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
You're fuckin worthless, you yap about nothing and always on the defensive like the Jew you are... Kill yourself, do the world a solid and dispose of yourself... NOBODY will miss you...
You're a cryin assed bitch cause nobody buys into your ridiculous notions. Maybe its you?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
You're a cryin assed bitch cause nobody buys into your ridiculous notions. Maybe its you?
You don't watch anything and claim knowledge it's not me you cunt, honestly KYS... Your manky racism is so off point you're embarrassing... Like the typical Jewish mutt you are you have no real purpose, nigger this nigger that yet you back the real devils of the world and to hell with everything else, I'd have ten niggers here rather than YOU! At least they'd stay true to their cause, I can respect that but I cannot respect somebody like you... Log off

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
You don't watch anything and claim knowledge it's not me you cunt, honestly KYS... Your manky racism is so off point you're embarrassing... Like the typical Jewish mutt you are you have no real purpose, nigger this nigger that yet you back the real devils of the world and to hell with everything else, I'd have ten niggers here rather than YOU! At least they'd stay true to their cause, I can respect that but I cannot respect somebody like you... Log off
Sorry fool. I actually know people, or rather knew people who went through it. You? You're an indoctrinated idiot. Love the idea of jew extermination all ya want, but you make an ass of yourself with worshiping that failure idiot hitler!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Sorry fool. I actually know people, or rather knew people who went through it. You? You're an indoctrinated idiot. Love the idea of jew extermination all ya want, but you make an ass of yourself with worshiping that failure idiot hitler!
You know people that got hurt saving Jews that thank them with persecution, I FUCKIN HATE YOUR GUTS! I'm trembling with rage! I'm gonna just ban you...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Do you think the Jews would support your nigger talk and refrain from cancelling you? I truly hate your guts you religeous CUNT! You're a freak of nature and I'm gonna end your career on these boards, biggie won't save you...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
You know people that got hurt saving Jews that thank them with persecution, I FUCKIN HATE YOUR GUTS! I'm trembling with rage! I'm gonna just ban you...
Bring it, faggit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Do you think the Jews would support your nigger talk and refrain from cancelling you? I truly hate your guts you religeous CUNT! You're a freak of nature and I'm gonna end your career on these boards, biggie won't save you...
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Bring it, faggit!
Oh oh. This looks not good for you pal. The ice is getting thinner for yiu buddy. Sorry

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Doitschland! Deutsche Power

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

why is Cuntry becoming wussy with these push for rainbow and AIDSE? I am for hardliner ORBAN and Hungary. The keeper waers A sissy captain badge 7bstead his nation. Why politics in football? Why is England taking a knee? Fuck them all.

It's the same with the England squad, the pussy fag players have all just bent over and took the BLM length straight up their overpaid sissy asses and taken the knee at every match lik'e good little 'woke' cucks.

At least the Scottish squad hasn't been doing it as regularly. The fans booing the players who bend the knee is funny though, I think the TV station did something to the audio on a couple of occasions to make the booing quieter Lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Lokmar, you're so off point with your Jew love that it's simply baffling to those of us in the know, so I do understand why Shampain loses his cool on the matter.

Perhaps it's because we live in Europe, rather than the US? I dunno, but for someone like yourself who is very vocal about their hatred of woke PC politics, LGBT and open borders, it makes zero sense for that person to ally themselves with the people who overwhelmingly support those kind of ideals and represent a hugely disproportionate amount of liberal leftists and SJW's.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

why is Cuntry becoming wussy with these push for rainbow and AIDSE? I am for hardliner ORBAN and Hungary. The keeper waers A sissy captain badge 7bstead his nation. Why politics in football? Why is England taking a knee? Fuck them all.

It's the same with the England squad, the pussy fag players have all just bent over and took the BLM length straight up their overpaid sissy asses and taken the knee at every match lik'e good little 'woke' cucks.

At least the Scottish squad hasn't been doing it as regularly. The fans booing the players who bend the knee is funny though, I think the TV station did something to the audio on a couple of occasions to make the booing quieter Lol.

It is a sad state, Kamerad und Bruder Aryan. Here in Germany, they are cucked all with the h0mo rainbow crap! I was for Hungary yesterday. They stand for family and tradition. They say no to sodomy and Aids. It is becoming sick here, brother. Either you say yes to men kissing each other’s mouth or anus or you are a Nazi. No other opions are allowed. They sell aidsy anus kissing with “tolerance and peace”. Lol

The best part is to say nothing anym0re. All are “woke” here. It is disgusting.

Your English players are a disgrace. I was a heavy England fan! I always liked the English proud players. GAZA, Paul Ince, Wayne Rooney in the late 2000s, etc. I never forget 1996 with the EM in England.

Now??? These filthy millionaire take a knee and wears sissy rainbow colors. Why? Because if not, they get the boot. No more own opinion or a simple “no” is allowed. It is such a hypocrisy.

While in other countries you wont see this AIDS propaganda. Russia, Middle east or Asia are still normal.

The west ist rotten, brother.

Dont know how you guys can live sane. Hail Scotland and Shampain! He posted awesome stuff yesterday .

I am not a Nazi or hate anyone. I just want to live libertarian and say my opinion, without get booted by these fascist left green vegan pond scum communist. I stay for god, family, tradition and rules. All was good. Look at the west now. Look at the commercials. The hypocrisy.

Just sick.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

SuckMar, are you a woke whoreson??? Where do you live? Let’s meAT and see who has bigger muscles. I CRUSH you ! Be a man and tell me where you live. San Fran here, you cheese snIFFER!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

It is a sad state, Kamerad und Bruder Aryan. Here in Germany, they are cucked all with the h0mo rainbow crap! I was for Hungary yesterday. They stand for family and tradition. They say no to sodomy and Aids. It is becoming sick here, brother. Either you say yes to men kissing each other’s mouth or anus or you are a Nazi. No other opions are allowed. They sell aidsy anus kissing with “tolerance and peace”. Lol

Your English players are a disgrace. I was a heavy England fan! I always liked the English proud players. GAZA, Paul Ince, Wayne Rooney in the late 2000s, etc. I never forget 1996 with the EM in England.

Now??? These filthy millionaire take a knee and wears sissy rainbow colors. Why? Because if not, they get the boot. No more own opinion or a simple “no” is allowed. It is such a hypocrisy.

While in other countries you wont see this AIDS propaganda. Russia, Middle east or Asia are still normal.

Dont know how you guys can live sane. Hail Scotland and Shampain! He posted awesome stuff yesterday .

I am not a Nazi or hate anyone. I just want to live libertarian and say my opinion, without get booted by these fascist left green vegan pond scum communist. I stay for god, family, tradition and rules. All was good. Look at the west now. Look at the commercials. The hypocrisy.

Just sick.

As always, it's the (((eternal parasite))) behind the Cultural Marxist cancer which we're experiencing in the west. Great Uncle Adolf knew and tried to rid Europe of their influence, but we all know how that unfortunately turned out...

Eastern Europe suffered terribly under Communism, so they tend to be more hostile towards the Marxists and their agenda, but this modern 'woke' Cultural Marxism is way worse than the traditional Marxism and it needs to be stamped out, otherwise the west will eventually fall and implode on itself.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Lokmar, you're so off point with your Jew love that it's simply baffling to those of us in the know, so I do understand why Shampain loses his cool on the matter.

Perhaps it's because we live in Europe, rather than the US? I dunno, but for someone like yourself who is very vocal about their hatred of woke PC politics, LGBT and open borders, it makes zero sense for that person to ally themselves with the people who overwhelmingly support those kind of ideals and represent a hugely disproportionate amount of liberal leftists and SJW's.
Sometimes I like teasing him and other times its a bit of rage, I just don't get why he's so invested in them... I'd love to do the shekel drop test on him, I'm beginning to think he'd be down like lightening...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bizarre isn't it, usually the explanation when this happens is that the individual has a Jewish spouse, inlaw or are part Juden themselves, but he denies any of this, so who knows.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

Just sick.

As always, it's the (((eternal parasite))) behind the Cultural Marxist cancer which we're experiencing in the west. Great Uncle Adolf knew and tried to rid Europe of their influence, but we all know how that unfortunately turned out...

Eastern Europe suffered terribly under Communism, so they tend to be more hostile towards the Marxists and their agenda, but this modern 'woke' Cultural Marxism is way worse than the traditional Marxism and it needs to be stamped out, otherwise the west will eventually fall and implode on itself.

it is hard to stay positive within these zombies and liberal cucked rainbow sheeps. Really hard. best is to opt out. I feel like an alien sometimes. But good to know you guys are around.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bizarre isn't it, usually the explanation when this happens is that the individual has a Jewish spouse, inlaw or are part Juden themselves, but he denies any of this, so who knows.
Either way his mind's made up about them, fingers in the ears "la la la"

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

Just sick.

it is hard to stay positive within these zombies and liberal cucked rainbow sheeps. Really hard. best is to opt out. I feel like an alien sometimes. But good to know you guys are around.
We need to hear from your lawyer again that was hilarious haha

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

Just sick.

Which lawyer brother. I forgot. Lolololo

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Deutschland uber alles!
My Aryan Freund.

Just sick.

Which lawyer brother. I forgot. Lolololo
The robot one, I had it saved on my iPad but that whore ex has it... Grrrr!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Either way his mind's made up about them, fingers in the ears "la la la"

Yeah, he's definitely not alone on here when it comes to the selective thinking and willfull ignorance Lulz.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kill yourself!!! Do it!
Bring it, faggit!
Oh oh. This looks not good for you pal. The ice is getting thinner for yiu buddy. Sorry
I still got 100% of my give a fucks.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pussy, DO IT!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I like teasing him and other times its a bit of rage, I just don't get why he's so invested in them... I'd love to do the shekel drop test on him, I'm beginning to think he'd be down like lightening...
If that motherfucker is gold, hell yea I'd pick it up! When you tried to take it back I'd kick you in the nuts too!