The skin between my nutsack and chocolate starfish…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Some people call it a perineum, whilst others call it a guiche or a taint or even a chin-rest…eh @Blurt Löl.

I call it my pleasure zone.

dLGff7v.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you gonna moan my name every time you fag it up, boy?

I’m straighter than your surf board; you’re fruitier than Carmen Miranda’s head bowl.

Marz

Factory Bastard
Come on and dismantle me right now on this forum nigger. You can't even do that or right. Ahaha you would be ended before any words were spoken in real life. You wouldn't see it coming.

Marz

Factory Bastard
Come on and dismantle me right now on this forum nigger. You can't even do that or right. Ahaha you would be ended before any words were spoken in real life. You wouldn't see it coming.
You’re being dismantled as I speak…
Ha! Careful now I might have to dig up your dead mother and fuck her good one more time. Yeah I fucked that dead fish while alive. Just dry. She couldn't even get wet once.. we fucked a lot too but that fucking worthless bitch couldn't cum once. Thank God she is dead huh? maybe her being dead will make her cum to me just once.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ha! Careful now I might have to dig up your dead mother and fuck her good one more time. Yeah I fucked that dead fish while alive. Just dry. She couldn't even get wet once.. we fucked a lot too but that fucking worthless bitch couldn't cum once. Thank God she is dead huh? maybe her being dead will make her cum to me just once.
Do you even feel?

Marz

Factory Bastard
Do you even feel?
Feelings are dismissed. Even as I cum in your dead mother and living daughter. They just have it cumming.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you even feel?
Feelings are dismissed. Even as I cum in your dead mother and living daughter. They just have it cumming.
God…you’re perfect!

Marz

Factory Bastard
Breakfall is a cherished member. And you spoke ill of his mother that’s dead?
So being cherished means that much to you? Online cherished? Ahaha keep burying yourself drunken fool
I know that I’m cherished. I am that good. You on the other hand have an unhealthy fondness for me.
No, Dilf is cherished. You just an attention whoring druggie and drunk. You should be dismissed from life.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall is a cherished member. And you spoke ill of his mother that’s dead?
So being cherished means that much to you? Online cherished? Ahaha keep burying yourself drunken fool
I know that I’m cherished. I am that good. You on the other hand have an unhealthy fondness for me.
No, Dilf is cherished. You just an attention whoring druggie and drunk. You should be dismissed from life.
I just drink alcohol and smoke the occasional dope!