Smoking Joe has my Investment's overflowing with Capital Gains, But I have a hunch that Wire Coat hangers may take off soon.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
4dd89dc6-0f0f-4e63-8fb9-830a9cd49d43.0f4d4e7b9d875c87689fdb96bfc37ee4.jpeg

Any thoughts, prayers, hopes or dreams or expectations on wire coat hanger futures?

Thous

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
4dd89dc6-0f0f-4e63-8fb9-830a9cd49d43.0f4d4e7b9d875c87689fdb96bfc37ee4.jpeg

Any thoughts, prayers, hopes or dreams or expectations on wire coat hanger futures?

Thous
Try one out on yourself and report back. faggit.

That's what he thinks of women.

He thinks if your boyfriend or parents cant convince her to get rid of it....shes so stupid and barbaric she will attempt a mythical coat hanger abortion. (Which has never been a thing, btw... except a few outliers with severe mental illness who still did it even with legal abortion).

He views women as stupid trash.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Coat hanger abortions aren’t mythical. Admin’s mom attempted one. She just didn’t realize he’d be sliding down the other hole instead or he wouldn’t be with us today

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin must have taken it deep in the shitter last night if he’s already contemplating an at home abortion with a coat hanger

Remeber admin, unless 90% of the hanger vanishes up your stinker you’re not doing it right

wheres cindy? Maybe he can stick a coat hanger up his dick hole and abort himself too?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coat hanger abortions aren’t mythical. Admin’s mom attempted one. She just didn’t realize he’d be sliding down the other hole instead or he wouldn’t be with us today
his jewish doctor forgpt his glasses loool