So, CONs blocked the 2k checks

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Cons seem to be blocking Trump's insistence of 2k checks, as did Pelosi and associated fucktards before the election.

NeverTrumpers and TDS sufferers....finding common ground.... who would have thunk it! :LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a shocker.

You know the Dems knew the Republicans would?

Its political theatre. The only one serious here is Trump. I know you find that hella cringey.....but it's true.

They are only behind him now because everyone is watching this.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What a shocker.

Its political theatre. The only one serious here is Trump. I know you find that hella cringey.....but it's true.

Of course it is. But the cons took the action, and still all of you con voters ignore it and make excuses for it, just like dem voters ignore dem reps' supposed lack of backbone.

It will not end until everyone stops voting for ALL cons and dems who are on the take. That's 99% of Congress right now.

Trump is not serious here. He does not care about you. This is also political maneuvering on his part. Don't kid yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
What a shocker.

Of course it is. But the cons took the action, and still all of you con voters ignore it and make excuses for it, just like dem voters ignore dem reps' supposed lack of backbone.

It will not end until everyone stops voting for ALL cons and dems who are on the take. That's 99% of Congress right now.

Trump is not serious here. He does not care about you. This is also political maneuvering on his part. Don't kid yourself.
Stop spamming cunt!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What a shocker.

***world's smallest violin strumming***

I'm glad you fled the first world...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What a shocker.

Honey, the USA is hurtling toward 3rd world status faster than you can reach down to stroke your own tits.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What a shocker.

Yeah for Junkie country :LMAO:

FUCKING PORTUGAL ffs ... the anus of Europe

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
What a shocker.

Honey, the USA is hurtling toward 3rd world status faster than you can reach down to stroke your own tits.
@LotusBud ...the Cold War is over darling, and so is the terminology. Wake up to reality.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What a shocker.

@LotusBud ...the Cold War is over darling, and so is the terminology. Wake up to reality.

If you think the US is ever going to recover from the shit it's been pulling for the last 40 years, you are truly delusional.

The reckoning is nigh.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
TRUMP tried to get it for we the people.

Hopefully Georgia goes blue, fuck the establishment Republicans who didn't even support a real election, long live President TRUMP.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Hopefully Georgia goes blue, fuck the establishment Republicans who didn't even support a real election, long live President TRUMP.

Trump tried to get it for his own narcissistic disorder. He eoesn't even understand who "We, the people," are.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Trump tried to get it for his own narcissistic disorder. He eoesn't even understand who "We, the people," are.

I still have his first check, framed. God Bless Him for finding me even on the other side of the world.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I still have his first check, framed. God Bless Him for finding me even on the other side of the world.

So, you think a framed version of the check will be worth more someday than $1200?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

So, you think a framed version of the check will be worth more someday than $1200?

It's framed because of its value to me. Believe in something for once!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

It's framed because of its value to me. Believe in something for once!

Oh, I do! I believe fervently in the fall of the American empire. TOAST. Really burned toast.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good morning you perpetually boring FUCKS !!

Good afternoon, you perpetually duped corporate tool!

LMAO

Why do you call names .. do feel comfy with me in your boX ??
:LMAO:

Because I don't OBSESS over twumpy and his shenanigans on the net like a wounded tight assed FUCKTARD, yourself being a PRIME example :LMAO:
thread after thread of the same oral redundancy with the excitement level somewhere between an empty jar of pickles and getting kicked in the nutZ ...

Honestly, why don't you fuck off ... no one will care I promise :rightON:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
I think it is pretty clear that Trump getting on board with Dems long standing proposal of 2000$ is nothing more than a way of fucking with his own party for not continuing to support the notion that he won the election,
..and - to generally fuck things up across the board because that's what whiney little entitled boys are wont to do when they don't get their way.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump is a dead man walking. Ask Putin.

2024. Eat healthy and exercise because I want you around to see your reaction.

Even if he somehow pays his debts back. His high blood pressure, obesity, prostrate issues, and leaky bowels will plague him for the rest of his life. The way he stands, tilting forward, is a tell, how full his diaper is. Your right, I’m looking forward to his demise

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I think it is pretty clear that Trump getting on board with Dems long standing proposal of 2000$ is nothing more than a way of fucking with his own party for not continuing to support the notion that he won the election,
..and - to generally fuck things up across the board because that's what whiney little entitled boys are wont to do when they don't get their way.

Before he was a President, before he was a politician, before he was anything, he was a Troll. One of us. That never leaves.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good morning you perpetually boring FUCKS !!

Good afternoon, you perpetually duped corporate tool!

LMAO

Why do you call names .. do feel comfy with me in your boX ??
:LMAO:

Because I don't OBSESS over twumpy and his shenanigans on the net like a wounded tight assed FUCKTARD, yourself being a PRIME example :LMAO:
thread after thread of the same oral redundancy with the excitement level somewhere between an empty jar of pickles and getting kicked in the nutZ ...

Honestly, why don't you fuck off ... no one will care I promise :rightON:

Awesome assumptions Homeboy

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Before he was a President, before he was a politician, before he was anything, he was a Troll. One of us. That never leaves.
One-a-yous, buster.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

One-a-yous, buster.

One of us. Don't deny what you are, even if that denial is itself a large part of your unique long Troall.