So Flynn, it's gonna be like that is it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can we get back to my broken delete button that caused all the panic and hysteria last week?

thanks

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My thread ends up in the assbox, despite doing what you requested, while your buddy Shartini's thread gets stickied?

And this isn't favourtism???

GTFO with this bullshit. You're quite obviously here just to cause trouble and have no intention of behaving fairly and impartially.
Dude, fat oak and flynnbecile were always gonna team up as the goderating wondertwin powers of panel abuse!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My thread ends up in the assbox, despite doing what you requested, while your buddy Shartini's thread gets stickied?

GTFO with this bullshit. You're quite obviously here just to cause trouble and have no intention of behaving fairly and impartially.
Dude, fat oak and flynnbecile were always gonna team up as the goderating wondertwin powers of panel abuse!

Yeah, having 2 lefties as mods is part of the problem.

One of them needs to go and be replaced with a right winger to balance things out.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yeah, having 2 lefties as mods is part of the problem.

One of them needs to go and be replaced with a right winger to balance things out.
Considering that no one wants to post where I post and I'm on a short leash restricted to posting down here.... and all of them have confined themselves to posting where I post because they don't want to post where I post - id say all is as it should be

just sayin