So Flynn, it's gonna be like that is it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My thread ends up in the assbox, despite doing what you requested, while your buddy Shartini's thread gets stickied?

And this isn't favourtism???

GTFO with this bullshit. You're quite obviously here just to cause trouble and have no intention of behaving fairly and impartially.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My thread ends up in the assbox, despite doing what you requested, while your buddy Shartini's thread gets stickied?

GTFO with this bullshit. You're quite obviously here just to cause trouble and have no intention of behaving fairly and impartially.

:URAcunt:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I asked you to give me permission also to change the thread title, which you did not.

Now shut up and go monitor your very precious thread in politics.

You got what you wanted now quit bitching.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Why not

politics is littered with this type of shit so why not make meltdown a failure too

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why not

politics is littered with this type of shit so why not make meltdown a failure too

That's funay!

Everywhere you have a panel the forum either dies or implodes within. Tell me more....

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why not

That's funay!

Everywhere you have a panel the forum either dies or implodes within. Tell more....
so basically I frighten the ant hills

I'm sorry I hurt you people so much

forgive? Can we be friends again?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why not

That's funay!

Everywhere you have a panel the forum either dies or implodes within. Tell more....

Yes. You frighten the "ant hills" that are taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why not

That's funay!

Oooo that was scathing

and new

you see, this is why I don't want to be banned here. Cause if that were to happen where would I go to consume such fresh and interesting material?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I asked you to give me permission also to change the thread title, which you did not.

Obviously you can't read because yes I did give you permission and told you that I couldn't change the thread title.

Troll away though.... BF isn't blind and will soon get wise to your antics.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Obviously you can't read because yes I did give you permission and told you that I couldn't change the thread title.

Hopefully BEFORE the forum turns into a ghost town like the politics sub

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Who could have guessed that all along Flynn had absolutely no intention of being a decent mod and instead planned on using the newly acquired panel to troll with?

I'm shocked I tell ya.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who could have guessed that all along Flynn had absolutely no intention of being a decent mod and instead planned on using the newly acquired panel to troll with?

I'm shocked I tell ya.
I could have told you that on day one

I've seen this routine play out before

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why not

That's funay!

Oooo that was scathing

and new

you see, this is why I don't want to be banned here. Cause if that were to happen where would I go to consume such fresh and interesting material?

That and telling Admin he "sucks cock," don't forget that witty saying.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why not

That's funay!

Oooo that was scathing

and new

That and telling Admin he "sucks cock," don't forget that witty saying.
Oh I won't

admin sucks cock

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why not

Has fat Lily been doing this shit too?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh nos!!!

Someone (you) isn't happyz! Whatever will I do? I guess i'll continue drinking my Latte'.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why not

Has fat Lily been doing this shit too?
Yes... a long time ago on a defunct forum far far away

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm shocked I tell ya.

I decided to give Flynn the benefit of the doubt, in hindsight it was a bad idea.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm shocked I tell ya.

I decided to give Flynn the benefit of the doubt, in hindsight it was a bad idea.

Boo-fucking-hoo!

Flynn is soooo evilz!!!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh nos!!!

Someone (you) isn't happyz! Whatever will I do? I guess i'll continue drinking my Latte'.

That's nice. You might want to cherish the limited time you have with a panel a too, because something tells me it'll soon be gone.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh nos!!!

That's nice. You might want to cherish the limited time you have with a panel a too, because something tells me it'll soon be gone.

Cry me a river.

No. Seriously, cry me a river.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh nos!!!

something tells me it was never there to begin with

lolz

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm shocked I tell ya.

Boo-fucking-hoo!

Flynn is soooo evilz!!!

Nah, just a shitty bargain basement tier troll.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh nos!!!

lolz

Yeah, like Flynn's sanity.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh nos!!!

lolz

My panel works. Does yours?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My trolls never require the assistance of the adminstrative staff

and as you can see, I maintain an entire legion of victims -- vast in their butthurt and seething with rage

I'm good like that

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm shocked I tell ya.

Boo-fucking-hoo!

Flynn is soooo evilz!!!

Nah, just a shitty bargain basement tier troll.

Here's some Kleenex. Blow your nose.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh nos!!!

lolz

My panel works. Does yours?
Yeah my delete button is doing just fine

and it made a whole bunch of insects cry

which was an unintended consequence to be honest