So Flynn, tell us moar about your fascinating accomplishment + I hate Flynn posts

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You're one to fucking talk.

You've been reprimanded enough times that you should have the "rules" memorized.

You don't follow the directives either, tard.
Show me where I haven't been following this newest rule and I'll show you where you've been selectively applying your own rules like a drooling fuckwit who cannot handle being flamed.

lolz... are you mad brah?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
DD is still hoping God will change her.

Meanwhile Flynn is desperately trying to wipe away the Flynn stains from his ass and clothes (he shat out a rather nasty Flynn into his pants). All while trying to dodge child support services.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Man, I ate to much pizza and chicken wings so now I have to take a massive Flynn. I hope all that beer doesn't make me Flynn myself."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Doctors say you should be taking at least one flynn a day

usually a morning coffee stimulates my flynn

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Waking in San Francisco: God damn it! Someone flynned all over the sidewalk. It is like he was taking exlax or something. There is Flynn everywhere!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Show me where I haven't been following this newest rule and I'll show you where you've been selectively applying your own rules like a drooling fuckwit who cannot handle being flamed.

lolz... are you mad brah?

We're not talking about the "newest rule" you fucking drip. I'm talking about in the last six months you drooling spastic butthurt midget.

Now show me where I've been "applying my own rules."

Lol....Darth Weiner is grasping at straws again.

P.S.-If you hate it here soooo much, then leave.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We're not talking about the "newest rule" you fucking drip. I'm talking about in the last six months you drooling spastic butthurt midget.

Now show me where I've been "applying my own rules."

Lol....Darth Weiner is grasping at straws again.

P.S.-If you hate it here soooo much, then leave.

Man, that Flynn guy is such a pile of Flynn.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
2nd warning in regard to inappropriate posts.
Lotte is a child sexual groomer who is a real piece of Flynn. Seriously, just kill yourself for being such a piece of Flynn. You deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You have been officially warned in regard to your inflammatory remarks towards other members using slang/alluding to a poster being a "chomo" aka "groomer" and or "pedo." Knock it off you giant pig knuckle.
Chomo, stop being a Flynn. No one likes a Flynn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"I am here to welcome Flynn."

Is that what you say before you take a crap? After all, you are talking about Flynn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well!

Isn't this cute! My three biggest fans in their typical circle jerk, ruminating about how mean I am. Now the three stooges have put their reptilian brains together to come up with another "witty" discourse about my handle and it being akin to taking a shit.

I get it! YuO guys are soOoO funnay!

Hey Biggie Dildo, I'm still waiting for that damning proof of me "panel abusing."

Then there's you. You panel abused me and others, so the mere mention of you farting out a blood curdling scream from your 3×3 stretched anus, about "mod abuse" is about as true as you dunking on a Jr. High basketball rim.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"I am here to welcome Flynn."

Is that what you say before you take a crap? After all, you are talking about Flynn.

You, like someone else I know is always pining for my attention. Don't you have a real life family to attend to?

Do me a favor and go disappear. You are someone I have no qualms about losing. I'd rather have 15 doped up Caskurs running amok posting idiotic photos along with 25 Admin's and Seamajor's mucking up the threads with their typical bullshit, than one of you.

Go find a different place to swing on some testicles you sad fucking sycophant.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn got big mad and started combing through my posts desperately trying to find something he could use as an excuse for an infraction. I am positive it wasn't that his giant ego got bruised and so he acted out in rage like the short, angry man he is. What a piece of Flynn.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You, like someone else I know is always pining for my attention. Don't you have a real life family to attend to?

Do me a favor and go disappear. You are someone I have no qualms about losing. I'd rather have 15 doped up Caskurs running amok posting idiotic photos along with 25 Admin's and Seamajor's mucking up the threads with their typical bullshit, than one of you.

Go find a different place to swing on some testicles you sad fucking sycophant.
Do you ever get the feeling that people laugh at you and nobody cares about your opinion? Because you really should, you sad pathetic loser. What type of shitbag doesn't even support his own kids?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Do you ever get the feeling that people laugh at you and nobody cares about your opinion? Because you really should, you sad pathetic loser. What type of shitbag doesn't even support his own kids?

Do you ever get the feeling that I don't give a fuck about what your dickless self thinks or says about me?

Instead of trying to shine the spotlight on me, why don't we talk about you?

You're the guy that thinks everyone else is stupid, yet you're the proven dullard that kept posting in a forum that was clearly off limits. If that wasn't enough, you on more than one occasion accused other posters of being child abusers.

Now you claim you're intelligent. Though your actions belay that statement.

Like I said, if you don't like it here, you can leave. I guarantee you won't be missed.

Last edited: