So Flynn, tell us moar about your fascinating accomplishment + I hate Flynn posts

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's like, just a few short months ago you were just an ordinary person with bad body odor and a significant absence of bone material along your gum line -- and today, you're Meltdown Moderator at an internet forum flooded with liberal germs like admongo and sewage major

how does this lofty accomplishment make you feel?

Did you celebrate with family and canines & cheap moonshine when the news was first communicated to you?

Did you drop all charges against your both your fathers for raping you repeatedly over the years? Or at least visit them in state prison to share the good news?

Did you pull up the floor boards in your dilapidated shack and dig grandma up outta the ground so you could prop her up in her favorite rocking chair so that you could inform her face to face that you've finally become somebody?

Did you finally change your underwear to mark the momentous occasion?

C'mon... share your experiences! We all care. We really do.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Or are you just gonna fold up like a lawn chair at let this french fry cook run amuk with biased and stupid mod decisions?

My money is on you wiping that spastic dipshit into shape.

I believe in you.

So help me god

and by the way, admin does suck cock because he's a noodle neck fairy feces princess. you know?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
4mzDsvI.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Or are you just gonna fold up like a lawn chair at let this french fry cook run amuk with biased and stupid mod decisions?

My money is on you wiping that spastic dipshit into shape.

I believe in you.

So help me god

and by the way, admin does suck cock because he's a noodle neck fairy feces princess. you know?

You mad, bro?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's like, just a few short months ago you were just an ordinary person with bad body odor and a significant absence of bone material along your gum line -- and today, you're Meltdown Moderator at an internet forum flooded with liberal germs like admongo and sewage major

how does this lofty accomplishment make you feel?

Did you celebrate with family and canines & cheap moonshine when the news was first communicated to you?

Did you drop all charges against your both your fathers for raping you repeatedly over the years? Or at least visit them in state prison to share the good news?

Did you pull up the floor boards in your dilapidated shack and dig grandma up outta the ground so you could prop her up in her favorite rocking chair so that you could inform her face to face that you've finally become somebody?

Did you finally change your underwear to mark the momentous occasion?

C'mon... share your experiences! We all care. We really do.

You're back on Meltdown Status?

Gee, how did that happen?!

:ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I made some sissy like you coil up and cry

Really, now?

Are you sure it wasn't you littering every thread with, "Admin sucks cock?"

Haven't we been through this before? Weren't you already talked to numerous times about spamming up the forum with your daily chant?

Oh and believe me, Admin, Seamajor and BLAZOR also have a hand in this ridiculousness you 4 pinheads portray day in and day out.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Really, now?

Haven't we been through this before? Weren't you already talked to numerous times about spamming up the forum with your daily chant?

Oh and believe me, Admin, Seamajor and BLAZOR also have a hand in this ridiculousness you 4 pinheads portray day in and day out.
admin really does suck cock tho

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Really, now?

Yes I do defend myself in kind from the Pygmy's endlessly repetitive gay serenades. I seriously think he needs gender dysphoria counseling.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
admin really does suck cock tho

Regardless, you certainly don't need to reinforce that fact.

I know you can post like a normal human. I've read it. At this point, I'd take that rendition over the idiot clown that goes around wasting bandwidth because you're a fucking parrot.

Your choice though. I would think using what little functioning brain matter you have left that you would use other angles to get under Admin's skin.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes I do defend myself in kind from the Pygmy's endlessly repetitive gay serenades. I seriously think he needs gender dysphoria counseling.

Ahem...

While you "defend" yourself, you and Biggie Butthole are leveling every single thread with woman-like bickering between you two and when Seamajor and BLAZOR chime in, it turns into the Benny Hill Show without the scantily clad women.

I thought you were going to try and ignore the silly fucker? That lasted about 2 minutes as you also cannot control yourself.

Now look, I don't have the answers regarding this moronic feud you tards have but I do know this, if Biggie Dumbass has been put on Meltdown status, then I can guarantee that you're not too far behind. So behave!

Here are some lyrics from Cypress Hill to motivate you in case what I posted goes ignored:

"The best way back to keep your head straight
Never inflate the cranium
They're too worried about them honeys at the palladium
Who just want to cling on, swing on, and so on
Go on fall off, the ho's fall off
To the next rock superstar with no shame
Give him a year and they'll be right out the game
The same as the last one who came before him
Gained fame started getting' ignored
I warned him, assured him this ain't easy
Take it from the weazy, sleazy people want to be so cheesy
They're fucking evil