So I was hanging for whiskey and oysters on a Friday...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Already had the whiskey but needed to stop by the supermarket on the way home from work, for hopefully discounted oysters...

See, I live near an oyster farming region but the big chains still try to fuck local shoppers with a national price of around 20 bucks for a dozen.

I refuse to pay 20 bucks for a dozen oysters... because they're generally undersized and not all that fresh.

Anyway, like clockwork, they had a 50% discount going so I asked for 12. The fat kid proceeds to try giving me a tray that had a raw prawn on one of them, and I was like no kid... and he shot this vapid yet all the while arrogant look at me then selected the tray I pointed out... the one without a day of vomiting and diarrhoea attached to it.

I walk away but notice a 20 dollar sticker on it and immediately proceed to try to flag this young fuckwit down who was being his arrogant self again by refusing to come hither.

When he does, I politely suggest he didn't discount appropriately and then he straightens up the price spikes stuck in the ice and tells me the 50% off is only for 6 oysters with shells the size of my thumbnail...with a glib look on his face.

And I'm fucking livid at the way this pimply faced fat motherfucker is giving me snark over what was deceptive advertising and a massive rip off...

If we were alone in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses, I would have slit his throat without a second thought... but I did the next available thing to me.

I asked him if he was jabbed and when he said yes, I said "figures"...

Then he started getting all stroppy... and I had to insist he calm down before he had a jab related stroke, heart attack, or embolism... which made this fat arrogant fool start screaming at me as the manager came running out.

Long story short, pudgy got himself fired and as he walked out to the parking lot I carefully tailed his obese arrogant arse right up to his shitbox car and as he was getting in, I told him "Jab juice bad. Jab juice make dumb fatties stupid and dies and loose the jobs. Nobody fucks jab juicers cause they toxic and stupid DNA material. Die fatty jabby, die"

Bitch tits started crying....

Fucking millennials... lulz

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol funny story lol.

I actually had discounted oysters the other day! $4.30 for about 15 oysters anywhere from thumb size, to half thumb size. Fried 'em up!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I prefer my oysters fresh, large, and on the half shell.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are a few miles away from downtown Rochester and there is an oyster bar there that I'm trying to talk BF into going to with me.

He has never had oysters and is freaky about eating anything raw. I got him to try sushi last month after much protest from him. Now he has a sushi kit and him and my 17 year old make home made sushi for fun. He won't make it with raw fish yet.

I'm wearing him down though. He loves trying new things so he will cave on this and take me.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I adore Oysters. We go out to the Oyster farm on Tomales Bay. Super fresh. I like them raw, myself. So many wonderful things in NorCal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oysters are great. If he has a mental issue with eating them raw then let him try oysters Rockefeller.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And make him chew and savour each raw one to get the salty goodness....