So lemme get this straight...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
How the fuck would I know...

The fact remains however, that you've been shitposting online for many years, longer in fact than many people here, yet for some bizarre reason, you're trying to shame and lord it over other regular contributors.

Do you suffer from some kind of acute brain injury?
Hey 28ker;

My post counts at BH was less then 3k, FC less then 2k, and barely 1k everywhere else.

You have 28k here alone.

Haw Haw

Just admit your questionable sexuality makes others uncomfortable to be around so you take that and vigorously post on this forum with reckless abandon.

It's ok, little fella.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good thing for you I'm pretty enough to feed all your orifices with dick all the live long day.

And I do mean L O O O O N N N G G G

Stand in line, buddy. And submit an application. There is a long line.

And I do mean Llllllooooonnngggg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The fact remains however, that you've been shitposting online for many years, longer in fact than many people here, yet for some bizarre reason, you're trying to shame and lord it over other regular contributors.

The post count only tells a wee bit of the story too.

I often make posts with approximately .2 of a second of thought.

I can fire off a dozen posts to torment Senile @Joe in about a minute.

Poofer has made posts that have taken him literally several hours to create. I remember when he made a video of himself walking around Shitcago all day interviewing strangers about people on the forums. For one post.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
The post count only tells a wee bit of the story too.

I often make posts with approximately .2 of a second of thought.

I can fire off a dozen posts to torment Senile @Joe in about a minute.

Poofer has made posts that have taken him literally several hours to create. I remember when he made a video of himself walking around Shitcago all day interviewing strangers about people on the forums. For one post.
That shit was epic.

Your never going to see content that fucking awesome ever again.

Altho the Doom video I made where Fat Danny's body exploded into candy bars took a hell of a lot longer then the mall video.

Fat Danny made some funny ass shit in that match too.

I wonder if that shits still up?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Welcome to the forum!!

Granted, reading your antiquated drivel is on par with black on black crime. Nobody notices until somebody actually responds to you.

Hello!! I'm King Martini. You might know me as the shot caller around here and I'm more then happy you are here. Make yourself at home. I'm glad you found this place.

That said, don't eat all the stuffing out the furniture with that yap that should be used for ring tosses.

Welcome aboard!!!
King Dumbtini, let me introduce myself. I'm bored. It's not your fault. There is just a disconnect between your keyboard, your fingers and your no brain having head. You simple fuck.

Hi! Have you died in a fire yet? Please try it next! Instead of blowing smoke up my ass, just inhale it instead and save us all from your dumbfucktardery! Hello!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
People should do what makes them happy, as long as it does not have a net negative effect on their lives.

If Poofer really enjoys playing a video game all night, fine by me.

If high-count posters want to spend several hours a day here, fine by me.

I have done both at different times in my life.

Personally, I like a variety of activities. If I get too involved in one activity, then I find that my overall happiness suffers.

Balance.

One thing I do to monitor myself is look at my calendar. Today is totally empty, which is rare, but of course I still do stuff: I am leaving in a few minutes to pickup some 3D prints at the library and to start some more. I will walk my dog. I will eat supper with my wife. I will hang out with my wife playing a game and/or watching TV or a movie. Etc..

Wednesday I jam with a singer and sax player, then I walk dogs at the shelter.

Thursday I play basketball in the afternoon and jam with my full rock band in the evening.

Friday I referee some tournament hockey games.

Saturday I will be getting together for the day with my wife's side of the family.

Sunday more Easter stuff with my side of the family.

When I see a good variety of activities like that, I know that I am keeping a good balance. If my calendar ever looks empty, I know it is time to make some plans.
Thanks for your itinerary, brother! Upon which day do you proceed to shut the fuck up? That would be ever so swell. Kthanxbai!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
King Dumbtini, let me introduce myself. I'm bored. It's not your fault. There is just a disconnect between your keyboard, your fingers and your no brain having head. You simple fuck.

Hi! Have you died in a fire yet? Please try it next! Instead of blowing smoke up my ass, just inhale it instead and save us all from your dumbfucktardery! Hello!
Well Bored, it's like this;

I am all for you being here, generic material and all. It's better then the usual vapid regurgitated banter that fills this place like fermented sewage from the rabble here.

A word of advice- don't become like the lifers. The second your post counts starts hitting 20k you need either a moment of clarity or a phone call from Katy Perry telling you everything is going to be ok if you just go outside and touch grass.

Enjoy the forum!!!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I kinda get how you never make it that far, what with your internet regularly being turned off.
Yeah I know. My unlimited data plan gets shut off too and my job pays for that shit....

28kers need to assemble like the avengers!!! It's not like they're not here...

Haw Haw

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Get this folks, Aileron here thinks King Dumptini has a brain. Haw friggin' haw, dumb & dumber still. The hits keep missing and the misses keep hitting. Masses of molasses, these fucks be slower than sundried snail shit!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I notice your brother logged in briefly, presumably he's tired of playing the e-trannie routine...

Perhaps its your turn to wear the wig and makeup? LOL

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Stand in line, buddy. And submit an application. There is a long line.

And I do mean Llllllooooonnngggg
If you think you're prettier than me then you haven't seen my penis yet. Did you ever try mushrooms? Because I have a swollen purple one for ya sizzle tits!

Say ahhhhhhhhh !

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
It's always even more amusing when random alts try being relevant.
Alts? Jesus H on wheat toast bitch, I was on this site before it died and came back. Where the fuck were you? Before you start telling me how it used to be, maybe dry the placenta off your ears, miss recently in utero fuck face.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Sure, the fact that you both bitch at other users for "having no life" and a high post count is a total coincidence...

Daft twat. You groomers aren't dealing with naive kids on Discord & Twitch on here.
Oh? So telling you no lifers your no lifers is now some big conspiracy?

What are you gonna do? Post like 200 times defending yourself, 28k?

Haw Haw

Weren't you in Fleas discord? I think you were....

Wait....who are the only idiots defending this 28ker? That's right, other idiots with over 28k posts.

You can't make this shit up

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh? So telling you no lifers your no lifers is now some big conspiracy?

What are you gonna do? Post like 200 times defending yourself, 28k?

Haw Haw

Weren't you in Fleas discord? I think you were....

Wait....who are the only idiots defending this 28ker? That's right, other idiots with over 28k posts.

You can't make this shit up
Nope, never been on Discord, Flea's or anyone else's.

Just how many teenage Chink boys have you attempted to anally impregnate now, who you met on Twitch?

Amazing how you predatory groomers and your trannie LGBT activist comrades have been given such freedom to prey on kids who use game streaming websites.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I hearded someone cummed inside his brain!!! No wonder

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
That's nice. Anything else to add?
I would add your mom but you already fucked her so no, nothing new under the sun, son.
Sorry to interrupt your tryhard tirade with Ruler Cucumber boy.
Keep being boring shitlips!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Nope, never been on Discord, Flea's or anyone else's.

Just how many teenage Chink boys have you attempted to anally impregnate now, who you met on Twitch?

Amazing how you predatory groomers and your trannie LGBT activist comrades have been given such freedom to prey on kids who use game streaming websites.
Nah, you were in that shit waiting with your 28k posts for somebody else to join you clicking refresh and tard posting here to pas your stats. Don't get it twisted.

Wait ..weren't you a DJ? What was your DJ name? DJ Faginazi? How many little kids were terrorized at their birthdays on account of you? I'm sure their parents thought getting a Craig's list DJ was a good idea....

You probably posted about it here with all them posts, you sick fuck.

Leave children alone, 28ker