So lemme get this straight...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Playing video games, and making money playing video games is bad...

But wasting your life accumulating embarrassing post counts is good? While getting nothing out of it.

This is the biggest selfpwnage in the history of this community.

You morons are nobodies who live on this forum because nobody else wants you around them.

Embarrassing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Most of us have other more important things we do and being on a forum isn't even close to an important thing.

We come here to fuck around. That's it.

The fact that you've elevated this shit so much is the pathetic thing. It shows you don't have anything besides what you see on a screen. It's sad.

But yeah...."self pwnage". You don't even comprehend what is being said because the concept is so foreign to you.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
40k fucking posts means you losers live here.

The same time frame I have 7k posts.

" But bu we just stay on this forum morning, noon, and night just to fuck around"

Numbers don't lie.

Derp derp

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
40k fucking posts means you losers live here.

The same time frame I have 7k posts.

" But bu we just stay on this forum morning, noon, and night just to fuck around"

Numbers don't lie.

Derp derp
Hey you whoreson!

The more post Counts, the better you FiLTH!!!!
If you are under 10K you are low life, expect you are an alpha.

Respect Top Carders! 7K, tzzzzz. Wanker.

hot-gay-wank.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Wait, so you're attempting to shame loyal regs on a forum which you've been repeatedly brown nosing the staff on for numerous years, in the hope of earning a permanent mod panel?
There's a huge difference between "loyalty" and living your decrepit life on a message board, 28ker.

Nobody irl likes you or something?

Haw haw

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Playing video games, and making money playing video games is bad...

But wasting your life accumulating embarrassing post counts is good? While getting nothing out of it.

This is the biggest selfpwnage in the history of this community.

You morons are nobodies who live on this forum because nobody else wants you around them.

Embarrassing
Just because you allow yourself to be fucked up the ass by a pissing plethora of barnyard creatures, doesn't mean you're streaming Animal Crossing.

The internet is not working for you because your bandwidth is much wider than your narrow scope of knowledge & skill.

Pickles aka jar of fermented cucumbers ready for primetime anal insertions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There's a huge difference between "loyalty" and living your decrepit life on a message board, 28ker.

Nobody irl likes you or something?

Haw haw
This coming from the insufferable clown who has been regularly posting online since back in the 2006 BH days....

Don't you think its a bit late in the game to be pitching the "I have moar of a life than yUo!!" line?

What are you, 55? Yet still playing Fortnite and lying to strangers on obscure forums?

Cringe.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
This coming from the insufferable clown who has been regularly posting online since back in the 2006 BH days....

Don't you think its a bit late in the game to be pitching the "I have moar of a life than yUo!!" line?

What are you, 55? Yet still playing Fortnite and lying to strangers on obscure forums?

Cringe.
What was my post counts at any of those forums combined?

Less then 28k.

Just admit you have no friends, are socially awkward, and is bitter because of it.

Go high five a gif

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Most of us have other more important things we do and being on a forum isn't even close to an important thing.

We come here to fuck around. That's it.

The fact that you've elevated this shit so much is the pathetic thing. It shows you don't have anything besides what you see on a screen. It's sad.

But yeah...."self pwnage". You don't even comprehend what is being said because the concept is so foreign to you.
Hey Dove, I have a related query to the current thread.... what does your ass taste like?

Wait, maybe it's not related and I was just thinking of giving you a boisterous tongue lashing in your nether regions.

Lions and tigers and taints, oh my!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah pussy, tell us all about how the mean comments hurt your precious little feelZ.

Lmao

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Try again in English.

Thanx
I see your lobotomy didn't work. Doctor couldn't locate the brain, huh? Did doc check your ass or was it too full?

Nothing changes because king pickles is homeless and has no new panties.

Sad.

Try starting a gofundme to pitch a tent over your sorry ass ya gimpy fuckhead.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I see your lobotomy didn't work. Doctor couldn't locate the brain, huh? Did doc check your ass or was it too full?

Nothing changes because king pickles is homeless and has no new panties.

Sad.

Try starting a gofundme to pitch a tent over your sorry ass ya gimpy fuckhead.
Welcome to the forum!!

Granted, reading your antiquated drivel is on par with black on black crime. Nobody notices until somebody actually responds to you.

Hello!! I'm King Martini. You might know me as the shot caller around here and I'm more then happy you are here. Make yourself at home. I'm glad you found this place.

That said, don't eat all the stuffing out the furniture with that yap that should be used for ring tosses.

Welcome aboard!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I take it Admin coming back is the “content” you promised?
Hey you whore?

I thought you wanted to skip this forum!

Lying whore you! No one respects you! No credibility.

I hope your Josè sniFFs more Amercian FORESKIN, you fat rotten snatch!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People should do what makes them happy, as long as it does not have a net negative effect on their lives.

If Poofer really enjoys playing a video game all night, fine by me.

If high-count posters want to spend several hours a day here, fine by me.

I have done both at different times in my life.

Personally, I like a variety of activities. If I get too involved in one activity, then I find that my overall happiness suffers.

Balance.

One thing I do to monitor myself is look at my calendar. Today is totally empty, which is rare, but of course I still do stuff: I am leaving in a few minutes to pickup some 3D prints at the library and to start some more. I will walk my dog. I will eat supper with my wife. I will hang out with my wife playing a game and/or watching TV or a movie. Etc..

Wednesday I jam with a singer and sax player, then I walk dogs at the shelter.

Thursday I play basketball in the afternoon and jam with my full rock band in the evening.

Friday I referee some tournament hockey games.

Saturday I will be getting together for the day with my wife's side of the family.

Sunday more Easter stuff with my side of the family.

When I see a good variety of activities like that, I know that I am keeping a good balance. If my calendar ever looks empty, I know it is time to make some plans.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
People should do what makes them happy, as long as it does not have a net negative effect on their lives.

If Poofer really enjoys playing a video game all night, fine by me.

If high-count posters want to spend several hours a day here, fine by me.

I have done both at different times in my life.

Personally, I like a variety of activities. If I get too involved in one activity, then I find that my overall happiness suffers.

Balance.

One thing I do to monitor myself is look at my calendar. Today is totally empty, which is rare, but of course I still do stuff: I am leaving in a few minutes to pickup some 3D prints at the library and to start some more. I will walk my dog. I will eat supper with my wife. I will hang out with my wife playing a game and/or watching TV or a movie. Etc..

Wednesday I jam with a singer and sax player, then I walk dogs at the shelter.

Thursday I play basketball in the afternoon and jam with my full rock band in the evening.

Friday I referee some tournament hockey games.

Saturday I will be getting together for the day with my wife's side of the family.

Sunday more Easter stuff with my side of the family.

When I see a good variety of activities like that, I know that I am keeping a good balance. If my calendar ever looks empty, I know it is time to make some plans.
I'm not reading all that but if you try and say gaming is bad when your living your miserable life on these forums, your a hypocrite.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What was my post counts at any of those forums combined?
How the fuck would I know...

The fact remains however, that you've been shitposting online for many years, longer in fact than many people here, yet for some bizarre reason, you're trying to shame and lord it over other regular contributors.

Do you suffer from some kind of acute brain injury?