Setting matters straight coming right from the Horses' mouth.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well if he does come back and it all starts up again I'll put them BOTH on ignore.
Plenty of people have already placed admin on ignore, which is the best thing to do with a drooling fuckwit. Vitty being one such example and yet, the anklebiting parasite continues to follow him around mewling like an idiot.

Sadly, BF hasn't taken note of the real decaying factor around here despite a multitude of posters pointing it out.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
well I have over 2,000 members on my fb groups and trying to get people to talk to each other is like extracting teeth. The news fb groups do Ok... Like I have over 900 in the Storm group but they just don't talk to each other.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
In what way did he get out of line in the first place? In any way that differs from what you are seeing coming out of Lily and Admin on a daily basis?

Honest question

Had nothing to do with Lily or politics.

He 'dared me to ban him'. Then a few months later, he said it again. So I did. I'm super easy going until I'm not.
Thars your answer... (the GROOOOMER talk got old.) ...since then, I hear he talks about me everyday with lots of these... :LOL3:. Whatevrrrr.

I still unbanned him. Nobodies breaking rules and you're allowed to be annoying here.

- People PMing me to ban a member isnt going to work. Put em on ignore or you just like drama.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
well I have over 2,000 members on my fb groups and trying to get people to talk to each other is like extracting teeth. The news fb groups do Ok... Like I have over 900 in the Storm group but they just don't talk to each other.

Yep

The only groups I'm in where people talk are groups where people fight.

I'm in this one group....I should invite you lol...where they will drag the absolute out of someone. And it's not even a "flame group". Its "idiots of Facebook market place"

And if someone makes fun of someone they really should not have (example being....one woman posted and laughed at some older man who was in FB marketplace looking for a date lol. It was kinda sweet actually) they will all drag that person and its gets pretty fucking brutal lol.

People try to delete their post? It just gets reposted by someone who had a screen and the dragging gets 100 times worse lol.

I dont even stay in the group to laugh at the dumb asses on marketplace. I stay for the brutal dogpiles that break out lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He 'dared me to ban him'. Then a few months later, he said it again. So I did. I'm super easy going until I'm not.
Thars your answer... (the GROOOOMER talk got old.) ...since then, I hear he talks about me everyday with lots of these... :LOL3:. Whatevrrrr.

I still unbanned him. Nobodies breaking rules and you're allowed to be annoying here.

- People PMing me to ban a member isnt going to work. Put em on ignore or you just like drama.

Funny how @Dove didn't have one word to say to you. Actually, not funny, just cowardly.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

And this is why I stay here. You are level headed and fair.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About what I was quoting you moron. DERP

So you want me to correct him about he didnt understand the post? Because it wasnt worth the bother the first time.

I clearly did not say he banned BECAUSE of you. I said how were HIS posts any different from the shit post spam that comes out of your fuckholes on a regular basis.

It doesnt actually matter though, because he said Big dared him to do and that he unbanned him. And he did.

So what the fuck was left to say on this?

So you kept this completely mundane exchange close to your fat encased little heart just waiting for me to add to it?

Lmao! Pathetic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you want me to correct him about he didnt understand the post? Because it wasnt worth the bother the first time.

I clearly did not say he banned BECAUSE of you. I said how were HIS posts any different from the shit post spam that comes out of your fuckholes on a regular basis.

It doesnt actually matter though, because he said Big dared him to do and that he unbanned him. And he did.

So what the fuck was left to say on this?

So you kept this completely mundane exchange close to your fat encased little heart just waiting for me to add to it?

Lmao! Pathetic.

^^ dissembler

He shut you the fuck up.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^ dissembler

He shut you the fuck up.

If Big unbanned?

You see him, right?

There was NOTHING to add. You stupid dramatic fat sack of insufferable shit. YOU might spazz the fuck out over nothing, but not everyone is a self obsessed retard who has to constantly "prove" something.

Go throw some turkey pot pies down your face.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If Big unbanned?

You see him, right?

There was NOTHING to add. You stupid dramatic fat sack of insufferable shit.

I'm not debating whether he's unbanned or not. The point he made, and I agree with, is that I had nothing to do with his banning. He makes his own decisions, you massively ignorant slunkie.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not debating whether he's unbanned or not. The point he made, and I agree with, is that I had nothing to do with his banning. He makes his own decisions, you massively ignorant slut.

That literally WAS the point, you stupid fucking moron. Why dont you stop trying to speak for people or dictate THEIR conversation? No one asked you fuck all.

You know what's cowardly? Murd ranting and blathering about Big for years and finally when he punts her in her fuckhole she goes off and sulks with Big as her avatar

Bahahahaha

You both have a lot of problens.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That literally WAS the point, you stupid fucking moron. Why dont you stop trying to speak for people or dictate THEIR conversation? No one asked you fuck all.

You know what's cowardly? Murd ranting and blathering about Big for years and finally when he punts her in her fuckhole she goes off and sulks with Big as her avatar

Bahahahaha

His point was that he makes his own decisions. And I have nothing to do with them.

It's how he "rans" his forum.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha fat lily is beside all her fat rolls today in seething rage

I love it

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Bahahahaha

I don’t get it. How is that Joo?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
His point was that he makes his own decisions. And I have nothing to do with them.

It's how he "rans" his forum.

And who said he doesnt?

You know what else he "rans"? His own conversations.

No one asks you speak FOR them, bush pig.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone has anything they need to say to BF.....fat Oak has decided she will be handling his conversations from here on.

Got it, people?

SHE is letting me know thar BF can make his own decisions just fine! Lmao.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And who said he doesnt?

You know what else he "rans"? His own conversations.

No one asks you speak FOR them, bush pig.

You weasels that's who. How many months did y'all talk shit about how I told him how to run his forum? Do you think he's unaware of what you weasels have posted?

Since you twist his words, I am here to straighten them out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone has anything they need to say to BF.....fat Oak has decided she will be handling his conversations from here on.

Got it, people?

SHE is letting me know thar BF can make his own decisions just fine! Lmao.

Yes, I am, backstabbing shit talker.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You weasels that's who. How many months did y'all talk shit about how I told him how to run his forum? Do you think he's unaware of what you weasels have posted?

Since you twist his words, I am here to straighten them out.

That's right fatty you tell us ALL how you are gonna straighten out all of BFs business and let us know he makes his own decisions!

Thank goodness you caught that convo and are here to assert BFs points for him and let us all KNOW he doesnt need anyone to do it for him!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of "straight from the horses' mouth"

or in this instance, the pig's mouth

84_27_12_22_5_56_01.png