Setting matters straight coming right from the Horses' mouth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Last night Big and I had a rather revealing text exchange which he has given his permission to post and this is what he had to say.

Directly quoting here:

Is this chick tripping on otc pills and cheap vodka again? She friendzoned me? Bitch please. She knows deep down in her hippopotamus heart that shit is a self-fabricated fantasy and the only ones dumb enough to believe such a preposterous fairytale are the rank-and-file idiot democretins who are apt to buying bullshit hook line and sinker by default. Because let's face it, if they weren't such utterly brain damaged vegetables they wouldn't be libtards to begin with.

I had a Trump era wall built around Friendness Island tryin to keep her hoofs out my pants. That's a fact. And I challenge her to prove otherwise.

In fact, I had a dime for every PM I ignored literally pleading for my attention I'd have been the one buying Twitter instead of Elon. This chick has the game all fucked up. I never gave her the slightest indication I had a thing for Pillsbury Dough Broads. Not once.

Poking a Bloated Elmer Fudd bean bag gut to watch them gigglesnort is not my idea of a sexually gratifying fetish. Seriously. Leave shit like that to Oak's inflatable life partner.

And despite all that she still hopped on a fucking plane at her own expense to come at me. Did I ask her to? Nooo. But what was I gonna do when she arrived, we were friends, she was there for me during my divorce, and I wasn't about to leave her stranded at the airport. Did I pay for all her expenses while she was here? Yes, I did, because I was raised as a gentleman, got it like that and I always pick up the tab when I'm with a woman no matter the context. But don't get that shit twisted hon. For real.

Now I kept my mouth shut for a long time on shit like this every time it bubbled to the surface during another of her drunken tirades because as you know I don't like to kiss and tell. That And the fact that we was pretty close friends for a long time, but I guess that's what happens to a person when they tighten up associations with a miserable hate huffing bush Pig like Oak. They begin to assimilate those very same traits which make that whale so universally unliked by anyone of sound mind. But if this bitch wanna put dirty laundry in the street because she went full liberal retard and is trying to impress the Countess of Chunky Cheese that's on her. We can let it all hang on out if that's how she wants to roll (pun intended).

I got stories and stories upon jokes over jokes. Shit I may even pull up the old trollvalhalla database like I did with SG just for some really good shits and gigs. And trust me there's dirt in there. Lots of it.

Now let me make something crystal clear. I loved Dovey, and to this day despite being in a happy relationship with a lovely woman whom I love very much a part of me still does. And always will. But at the time I had internal issues going on and didn't have the courage to put my all into a blended family. Timing was bad. Stars weren't in it. Bad luck for me. We're both happy now and she has a wonderful husband whom I admire. And that's all that matters.

S you hoes can die jealous and mad at the fact that despite all of the twists and turns, internal struggles and mistakes she's made in life she'll always remain a cut above you. Her battle scars do not define her but rather have turned her into the wonderful woman she is today. Of course, low Life toilet dwelling fungi like yourselves cannot see that because, let's face it, you cant even find a mirror big enough to reflect your ugly back to you let alone assimilate what it's screaming back at you in that shallow graveyard you call a soul. So frankly, Get fucked on the antler of a reindeer on Christmas day if you see it otherwise.

But if you hefty bag heifers think for one second you got the drop on her because of your meaningless degrees that essentially turned you into the monsters you, are you got another thing coming. Real men will always adore the down to earth chick in some cutoff jeans who's down to roll up her sleeves and get under the hood right beside her man. That's a fact.

So tell her to lay off that crack. Or better yet, smoke a lot more of it maybe she'll lose some fucking weight.

Oh yeah, and tell that mentally ill tosser Blurt he should shave his Popeye forearms before trying to pass himself off as one of the mean girls at the local day spa. And when fat dumb as a doorknob oak says "Triggered" tell her to trigger her fat loathsome self onto a treadmill.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night Big and I had a rather revealing text exchange which he has given his permission to post and this is what he had to say.

Directly quoting here:

Is this chick tripping on otc pills and cheap vodka again? She friendzoned me? Bitch please. She knows deep down in her hippopotamus heart that shit is a self-fabricated fantasy and the only ones dumb enough to believe such a preposterous fairytale are the rank-and-file idiot democretins who are apt to buying bullshit hook line and sinker by default. Because let's face it, if they weren't such utterly brain damaged vegetables they wouldn't be libtards to begin with.

I had a Trump era wall built around Friendness Island tryin to keep her hoofs out my pants. That's a fact. And I challenge her to prove otherwise.

In fact, I had a dime for every PM I ignored literally pleading for my attention I'd have been the one buying Twitter instead of Elon. This chick has the game all fucked up. I never gave her the slightest indication I had a thing for Pillsbury Dough Broads. Not once.

Poking a Bloated Elmer Fudd bean bag gut to watch them gigglesnort is not my idea of a sexually gratifying fetish. Seriously. Leave shit like that to Oak's inflatable life partner.

And despite all that she still hopped on a fucking plane at her own expense to come at me. Did I ask her to? Nooo. But what was I gonna do when she arrived, we were friends, she was there for me during my divorce, and I wasn't about to leave her stranded at the airport. Did I pay for all her expenses while she was here? Yes, I did, because I was raised as a gentleman, got it like that and I always pick up the tab when I'm with a woman no matter the context. But don't get that shit twisted hon. For real.

Now I kept my mouth shut for a long time on shit like this every time it bubbled to the surface during another of her drunken tirades because as you know I don't like to kiss and tell. That And the fact that we was pretty close friends for a long time, but I guess that's what happens to a person when they tighten up associations with a miserable hate huffing bush Pig like Oak. They begin to assimilate those very same traits which make that whale so universally unliked by anyone of sound mind. But if this bitch wanna put dirty laundry in the street because she went full liberal retard and is trying to impress the Countess of Chunky Cheese that's on her. We can let it all hang on out if that's how she wants to roll (pun intended).

I got stories and stories upon jokes over jokes. Shit I may even pull up the old trollvalhalla database like I did with SG just for some really good shits and gigs. And trust me there's dirt in there. Lots of it.

Now let me make something crystal clear. I loved Dovey, and to this day despite being in a happy relationship with a lovely woman whom I love very much a part of me still does. And always will. But at the time I had internal issues going on and didn't have the courage to put my all into a blended family. Timing was bad. Stars weren't in it. Bad luck for me. We're both happy now and she has a wonderful husband whom I admire. And that's all that matters.

S you hoes can die jealous and mad at the fact that despite all of the twists and turns, internal struggles and mistakes she's made in life she'll always remain a cut above you. Her battle scars do not define her but rather have turned her into the wonderful woman she is today. Of course, low Life toilet dwelling fungi like yourselves cannot see that because, let's face it, you cant even find a mirror big enough to reflect your ugly back to you let alone assimilate what it's screaming back at you in that shallow graveyard you call a soul. So frankly, Get fucked on the antler of a reindeer on Christmas day if you see it otherwise.

But if you hefty bag heifers think for one second you got the drop on her because of your meaningless degrees that essentially turned you into the monsters you, are you got another thing coming. Real men will always adore the down to earth chick in some cutoff jeans who's down to roll up her sleeves and get under the hood right beside her man. That's a fact.

So tell her to lay off that crack. Or better yet, smoke a lot more of it maybe she'll lose some fucking weight.

Oh yeah, and tell that mentally ill tosser Blurt he should shave his Popeye forearms before trying to pass himself off as one of the mean girls at the local day spa. And when fat dumb as a doorknob oak says "Triggered" tell her to trigger her fat loathsome self onto a treadmill.

Think the little fuck can handle it. Maybe he can come up with a few new words. Cock and suck indicates his mind set

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes teh time has come. Poast a poall like Elon did.

I feel like if Turdock is gonna name drop him every other post and then actually start speaking for the mans family.....people she does not even know, claiming I was "toxic" , he should be able to fire back.

Yeah I was soooooo toxic and she can have tantrums over how she imagines my relationship with Big was and continually bring it up because she is resentful of the fact a man had the audacity to not be interested in her but rather fostered a relationship with someone else.

She befriends people she regards as enemies....and IM toxic?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes teh time has come. Poast a poall like Elon did.
As much as I like the idea, Is a poll even needed at this point?

We all know how the vote will go

Snowflakes like Oak, Lotus and admin will vote no because he tortures them and they need safe spaces. Murdock the same since she enjoys talking shit about him while he's not here to answer back.

X will vote for scat and giggle because he's 3 inches taller than Big. Then fall back asleep in a puddle of his own urine.

Blurt will be more fixated on what size dress to wear to whatever Christmas party they are throwing for the help at his mediocre dead-end place of employment.

And the rest of us of Sound mind will vote yes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If people are going to talk shit about him then he should be allowed to respond.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If people are going to talk shit about him then he should be allowed to respond.

Just like the cashew. If we weren’t available to be bashed, that cesspool would really be dead. It s clear you’re not the sharpest knife in the drawer

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know it happens but it's sad when old friends fall out like this.

There is falling out and then there is the malicious attacks Murd launches.

She just blocks me one day. After over a decade of "friendship"(which was a frenemy thing on her gross end). No talk between the two of us at all.

She just blocks and starts ranting about me in a debate group on FB I invited her to. Most of the people there I've "known" for a while....so even the democrat ones thought she was way over the top and told me about it.

So that's whatever then. She doesnt want to bring her grievance directly to me? Fine. I was done.

So a month later she shows up here. Going on drunken fucking rants bringing up real life stuff and lying about that. Bringing up Big and stuff about his life. Then she starts saying that I sent her nude of pictures of MINORS. And she kinda backtracked on that and turned it into i sent her dick pictures of men (she claims she didnt want to see. ...which is a lie btw)....that I was ALLOWING my "12 year old" to "solicite" from grown men.

When in reality i was telling her that some men got into my daughters discord server she share with her friends. They formed a study group and hang out during covid. So when these men sent dick pics to the 15 year old girls (murd evidently doesnt know how old my daughters are...or that was another intentional lie to make this sound as bad as possible) in the server, my daughter immediately got screen shots and blocked them. She then came right to me and her dad to show us. We then reported it to discord and police.

All of this info was shared with Murd in a text convo. So she went a year in the past to find that and decide she was gonna twist it all and lie about it and claim that was why she blocked me.....because shes a fucking coward who wont admit it was politcs. She cant defend her stances and couldnt bully me into changing mine.

So she decides to come here and accuse me of this disgusting shit.

She had gone to several people privately....including Big....to tell them I was letting my "12 year old" have cyber sex with men and get dick pics from them. And she wouldnt knock this off.

So I posted the actual text exchange she was lying about. She then had a tantrum....claimed I was posting PI (get fucked) and then claimed they were doctored. It cant be both. If they were doctored she would have said that first instead of trying to claim it was "PI".

So it's not a falling out. This was a disgusting malicious attack where she used my daughter as a tool to attack me on a forum. Instead of just blocking me and being done with it.

She wanted to fight but shes a coward. Big tolerated her bullshit for a very long time so if shes gonna continue to talk about him.....even start speaking on behalf of the mans family that she doesnt even know, he should be able to post back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know it happens but it's sad when old friends fall out like this.
I shared this with Big offsite and here's what he had to say.

Again, quoting here:

It is sad. Sad that we were close, but all of the sudden she feels the need to impress Ms Miserable Jupiter over there so she can feel included in the cool cretin's club.

But this is nothing new. Back when Moby's Mammal Pit was still online it was ME, she was trying to impress and allowed me to run ragshod over all the liberals as I pleased. And thus, I did. She was the owner and could have stopped the abuse at any time but didn't. Why? Because thought it was funny too. And I have the texts to prove it. And do you think these sore in the ass snowflakes forgot about that? Of course they didn't. They're just enjoying another rank-and-file dummy attaching to the to the rear end of their clown caboose. For now, of course as it furthers their own interests. But wait until the day she finds herself at odds with any position they disseminate. They will happily turn on her at the slightest hint of undivided loyalty. And at that time these events I mention now will be thrown right in her face as the need for historical ammo arises. You can put money on it.

And going back just a little further still. Mrs Black Lives Matter here? Yeah, she was fucking and sucking (both online and off) two of the most avowed racists on any of these boards. Where was the fist in the air back then? I'll tell you where that fist was, it was wrapped tightly around the cock of the first willing and able participant she could find; mattering not if the person attached to said dong were holding KKK rallies and lynching innocent blacks in their own backyard.

How's that for hypocrisy with a side of Irony?

So, spare me if I don't find her sudden conversion to righteous piety or spiritual awakening or whatever she wishes to call this latest flip flop in personal conviction authentic. I've watched the various morphs, oscillations and transitions from one side to the other and back again for far too long to be anywhere near impressed.

Again I'll say, this is exactly what happens when you align yourself with poisonous, shallow and miserable miscreants like Oak. You begin to exhibit the very same traits that have made her a household name in personal misery and mental disease. "Show me who your friends are and all that". At the end of it all, a friendship soured, yes, but I take comfort knowing I never took a shot first and I exercised great restraint with her because of my respect for that friendship.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shared this with Big offsite and here's what he had to say.

Again, quoting here:

It is sad. Sad that we were close, but all of the sudden she feels the need to impress Ms Miserable Jupiter over there so she can feel included in the cool cretin's club.

But this is nothing new. Back when Moby's Mammal Pit was still online it was ME, she was trying to impress and allowed me to run ragshod over all the liberals as I pleased. And thus, I did. She was the owner and could have stopped the abuse at any time but didn't. Why? Because thought it was funny too. And I have the texts to prove it. And do you think these sore in the ass snowflakes forgot about that? Of course they didn't. They're just enjoying another rank-and-file dummy attaching to the to the rear end of their clown caboose. For now, of course as it furthers their own interests. But wait until the day she finds herself at odds with any position they disseminate. They will happily turn on her at the slightest hint of undivided loyalty. And at that time these events I mention now will be thrown right in her face as the need for historical ammo arises. You can put money on it.

And going back just a little further still. Mrs Black Lives Matter here? Yeah, she was fucking and sucking (both online and off) two of the most avowed racists on any of these boards. Where was the fist in the air back then? I'll tell you where that fist was, it was wrapped tightly around the cock of the first willing and able participant she could find; mattering not if the person attached to said dong were holding KKK rallies and lynching innocent blacks in their own backyard.

How's that for hypocrisy with a side of Irony?

So, spare me if I don't find her sudden conversion to righteous piety or spiritual awakening or whatever she wishes to call this latest flip flop in personal conviction authentic. I've watched the various morphs, oscillations and transitions from one side to the other and back again for far too long to be anywhere near impressed.

Again I'll say, this is exactly what happens when you align yourself with poisonous, shallow and miserable miscreants like Oak. You begin to exhibit the very same traits that have made her a household name in personal misery and mental disease. "Show me who your friends are and all that". At the end of it all, a friendship soured, yes, but I take comfort knowing I never took a shot first and I exercised great restraint with her because of my respect for that friendship.
Cool.merry Christmas.

I don't wanna get involved in this.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cool.merry Christmas.

I don't wanna get involved in this.

Definately you dont need to get involved. I'm just saying there is falling out ....and then there is falsely accusing someone of sexually abusing their daughter. (Sorry I thought you quoted my post that I wrote LOL)

And Merry Christmas ♡♡♡

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Directly quoting here:

who the fuck is he talking about? Oak or Murdy?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look, I've seen Americans (mainly flea) over 20 years go from friend to enemy to friends again with me and other people... and seriously nasty stuff in between... but you all do it. Ya like feral neanderthals and troglodytes and Morlocks with runny stools and you are all just plain bloody stupid, Eloi.

It is Christmas Day.... stfu already.

I think I HEARD Jesus just now say, if youse don't kiss and make up he is going to turn your northern hemisphere toes frost bitten.

I think youse should listen.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look, I've seen Americans (mainly flea) over 20 years go from friend to enemy to friends again with me and other people... and seriously nasty stuff in between... but you all do it. Ya like feral neanderthals and troglodytes and Morlocks with runny stools and you are all just plain bloody stupid, Eloi.

It is Christmas Day.... stfu already.

I think I HEARD Jesus just now say, if youse don't kiss and make up he is going to turn your northern hemisphere toes frost bitten.

I think youse should listen.

Yeah I can forgive but that doesnt mean reconciling.

She pulled this heavy manipulative back stabbing crap once and I forgave her and made up.

After using my daughter and lying about private things I've told and trying to convince people that I allow my daughter to be sexually abused? Yeah no.

Shes a mess and I hope she gets better. I do. But I dont need or want that sort of hateful drama.

Flea and I have gotten into fights and Flea NEVER used my daughters as ammo or anything private. Flea has communicated with my husband when him and I were going through it - she didnt throw that in my face at all.

There is something deeply mentally and emotionally wrong with someone who will get mad at you, pretend they are not mad....peg you as an "enemy" while still pretending everything is fine...and then using twisted real life stuff to attack you on a public board.

The kind of people who make false accusations about sexual abuse on any level are a specail level of fucked and toxic.

I'm gonna be angry about this for a while. Forgive - yes. Forget? Nope. I'm not allowing my good nature to be taken advantage of.

And honestly watching the way she talks about things I have no idea how I was ever friends with someone so incurably ignorant, arrogant and materialistic. You cannot have any deep and intelligent conversations with someone who doesnt even know the basics of a topic and refuses to learn because in her mind she already knows everything. Watch how every topic she plays expert and has some reason why she is more qualified in her opinions than anyone else.

She claims democrats won the civil war. And when people tried to correct her and explain the topic....she shuts it down and claims history is her most studied topic. Shit like with everything. Its obnoxious. And embarrassing. Catholics dont worship Jesus. Aids and HIV are different viruses. And she wont even looks at anything that could teach her.

I just cant with that shit lol.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah I can forgive but that doesnt mean reconciling.

She pulled this heavy manipulative back stabbing crap once and I forgave her and made up.

After using my daughter and lying about private things I've told and trying to convince people that I allow my daughter to be sexually abused? Yeah no.

Shes a mess and I hope she gets better. I do. But I dont need or want that sort of hateful drama.

Flea and I have gotten into fights and Flea NEVER used my daughters as ammo or anything private. Flea has communicated with my husband when him and I were going through it - she didnt throw that in my face at all.

There is something deeply mentally and emotionally wrong with someone who will get mad at you, pretend they are not mad....peg you as an "enemy" while still pretending everything is fine...and then using twisted real life stuff to attack you on a public board.

The kind of people who make false accusations about sexual abuse on any level are a specail level of fucked and toxic.

I'm gonna be angry about this for a while. Forgive - yes. Forget? Nope. I'm not allowing my good nature to be taken advantage of.

And honestly watching the way she talks about things I have no idea how I was ever friends with someone so incurably ignorant, arrogant and materialistic. You cannot have any deep and intelligent conversations with someone who doesnt even know the basics of a topic and refuses to learn because in her mind she already knows everything. Watch how every topic she plays expert and has some reason why she is more qualified in her opinions than anyone else.

She claims democrats won the civil war. And when people tried to correct her and explain the topic....she shuts it down and claims history is her most studied topic. Shit like with everything. Its obnoxious. And embarrassing. Catholics dont worship Jesus. Aids and HIV are different viruses. And she wont even looks at anything that could teach her.

I just cant with that shit lol.

I was thinking of Oak when I wrote that... if you want Murdy to read those posts from Biggie you better tag them.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was thinking of Oak when I wrote that... if you want Murdy to read those posts from Biggie you better tag them.

Hey they are both the same. People who pretend to be friendly with people they dont like so they can be as viscious and dishonest as possible.

I personally dont care if she reads it. Big wanted to say it so there it is. Really he should be unbanned....BF said he was going to do that but alas.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey they are both the same. People who pretend to be friendly with people they dont like so they can be as viscious and dishonest as possible.

I personally dont care if she reads it. Big wanted to say it so there it is. Really he should be unbanned....BF said he was going to do that but alas.

Lily is always looking for a partner to upvote her hate and help her spread things told in confidence...this suggests she has deep emotional instability and a difficult time accepting responsibility for her toxic forum actions.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ok ...

@Bastard Factory could you please unban Biggie for at least a trial period? You could always slap him on his conjollies with the ban hammer if he gets out of line again.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok ...

@Bastard Factory could you please unban Biggie for at least a trial period? You could always slap him on his conjollies if he gets out of line again.
In what way did he get out of line in the first place? In any way that differs from what you are seeing coming out of Lily and Admin on a daily basis?

Honest question

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In what way did he get out of line in the first place? In any way that differs from what you are seeing coming out of Lily and Admin on a daily basis?

Honest question

trust me when I tell you, I would have banned Admin as well at the same time.

Big was acting like Dr Goats acted towards me at 3rd Rail just following me around saying Fuck You... It was page after page. Bra1n banned him. I didn't even have to ask.

Are we going to get more of the same lazy posting?... I know we will.

I'm pretty sure BF wants new traffic and running around calling faggits, faggit isn't going to attract anyone.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure BF wants new traffic and running around calling faggits, faggit isn't going to attract anyone.
Neither will 34,567 threads crying about Orange Man bad. You're right, he should have doled out the same measures on both sides but it's obvious he didn't, isn't it?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
trust me when I tell you, I would have banned Admin as well at the same time.

Big was acting like Dr Goats acted towards me at 3rd Rail just following me around saying Fuck You... It was page after page. Bra1n banned him. I didn't even have to ask.

Are we going to get more of the same lazy posting?... I know we will.

The days of creativity are long gone cask.It's just all one line spam posts nowadays.And the morons have the front to call themselves trolls/flamers.