Its really upsetting me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That these leftists wont condemn or acknowledge child marriage is legal in 44 states including CA.

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS?

What the fuck you guys? You dont care that women are getting raped in prison cells and you dont care about child marriage? If Republicans were doing this you would say something but because it's not Republicans you really do not give a shit, do you?

I'm not gonna let this shit go.....so....you may as well explain yourselves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dove, as if you haven't come to expect this kind of behavior out of these rotten rodent scum leftists

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Under Michigan law, you need to be 18 to get married without restrictions. At age 16 and 17, you need parental consent. Those younger than 16 need a parents and a judge’s approval. But with a judge’s approval, there is no age limit.

“It might sound like a small number considering that Michigan is a state of 10 million people, but to those few hundred people, that’s tremendous,” Hope said. “That’s their whole life.”"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is infuriating. How the FUCK did I not know about this when I even watch what my state does?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That these leftists wont condemn or acknowledge child marriage is legal in 44 states including CA.

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS?

What the fuck you guys? You dont care that women are getting raped in prison cells and you dont care about child marriage? If Republicans were doing this you would say something but because it's not Republicans you really do not give a shit, do you?

This is essentially good vs evil and so far, the ONLY leftist I know that isnt outright evil is Tulsi.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS?

This is essentially good vs evil and so far, the ONLY leftist I know that isnt outright evil is Tulsi.
and I cannot understand why that REAL military veteran who is a moral fine and upstanding American stays in that party

seriously

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It isn't legal in 44 States.

More like is only legal in a handful and they're mostly in the south

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ffs crazy laws have been around ferever like,
  • Do Not Drive Blindfolded in Alabama. Interestingly, it is illegal to drive blindfolded in Alabama. ...
  • Do Not Wash Your Neighbour's Car Without their Permission. ...
  • Sip and Spit Only! ...
I sipppoose if people were actually marrying kids than you have a valid point werth the 99 paragraphs

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
  • Do Not Drive Blindfolded in Alabama. Interestingly, it is illegal to drive blindfolded in Alabama. ...
  • Sip and Spit Only! ...
I sipppoose if people were actually marrying kids than you have a valid point werth the 99 paragraphs
Meanwhile, in the dipshit capital of the world where the local inbreds are not allowed to pump their own gas out of fear they may inadvertently drink it somehow we have:

1) No weddings on ice skating rinks.

2) No whistling underwater.

3) Shoelaces must be tied while walking down the street.

4) Women may not wrestle in Salem. <---- this one might be tough to enforce as we no longer know what a woman is

5) No pet reptiles in the city limits of Springfield unless you’re a school or a city.

6) No Animal Sex in the city of Stanfield.

7) No predicting the future in Yamhill.

8) Marion County ministers are forbidden to eat garlic or onions before their Sunday sermons.

9) No ice cream on Sundays.

10) Juggling is strictly prohibited without a license in Hood River.

11)One may not test their physical endurance while driving a car on a highway.

12) You cannot eat a doughnut and walk backwards on a city street in Marion County.

13) Canned corn is not to be used as bait for fishing.

14) Dishes must drip dry.

15) It is illegal to whisper “dirty” things in your lover’s ear during sex.

16) It is illegal to place a container filled with human fecal matter on the side of any highway.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
5) No pet reptiles in the city limits of Springfield unless you’re a school or a city.

Fukin democRATs enforcing their laws in the bedroom! "HOW DARE YOU!"

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
  • Sip and Spit Only! ...

They ARE marrying kids, X.

It's apparently been a problem for a long time that we never even fucking hear about!

Go look the shit up. There are groups fighting it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's illegal for me to cut my hair in Michigan without my husbands consent lol. I know this because I was threatening to hack off like 6 inches. For reference...I can sit on my hair, it's down to the middle of my ass.

When I'm in the shower I have to pull it to the front or it gets stuck in my asa crack lol.

Anyway I was talking about cutting it to just under my shoulder blades and my husband freaked out and literally showed me it was illegal and he would fight me lol.

He likes my hair long like this.

And it's also illegal in Michigan to bath your moose on Wensday.

Anal sex is illegal.

Oral sex is illegal.

Child marriage.....legal AF and it's being done. I really dont know how because age of consent. But a judge can approve and it's happening.

I wonder if it's still legal because of our Muslim population. Like shit that happens in Dearbornistan.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just remember, Oregon is a state where you are not allowed to pump your own gas ... it's against the law

but you can drop your draws and suck dick in public like admong and that sick tranny do regularly

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • Sip and Spit Only! ...

There are some marriages under the age of 18, they're rare. People don't get all worked up about it because they don't know anyone that's been married as a child.

Where is the actual evidence that Democrats support this? There's none other than hysterical allegations from right-wingers.
I think anyone that is this worried, would do something about it rather than bitch at those they perceive to be doing nothing about it. While they bitch about the left, what in the holy fuck is the right actual DOING?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meanwhile your fuckhead buddy noodle neck introduced the topic

X

xXx
Site Supporter
  • Sip and Spit Only! ...

There are some marriages under the age of 18, they're rare. People don't get all worked up about it because they don't know anyone that's been married as a child.

Where is the actual evidence that Democrats support this? There's none other than hysterical allegations from right-wingers.
I think anyone that is this worried, would do something about it rather than bitch at those they perceive to be doing nothing about it. While they bitch about the left, what in the holy fuck is the right actual DOING?
it's much easier to WHINE !! than actually do something

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
  • Sip and Spit Only! ...

it's much easier to WHINE !! than actually do something

Indeed. I WILL do things as well as bitch about the thing I'm going to do something about.

And those who are whining about Republicans in TN who they are CLAIMING falsely are trying to legalize child marriage SHOULD be applying the same standards to their own states with legalized child marriage.

That bill in CA from 2018 also didnt require an age limit and did not end child marriage. So they are complaining about something TN is NOT even doing while CA did exactly what they are offended by. And they wont even acknowledge it from their own shitty "side".

I'm not whining that MI allows child marriage. I'm disgusted and opposed to it and I'm going to make sure I'm writing officials, making sure people know and voting accordingly and supporting groups that oppose it.

THIS thread is about the hypocrisy of those who falsely accuse the people in TN for doing something (they are not even doing) while their own shitty "leaders" actually did it and it's legal in their state. And now they suddenly have nothing to say.

This shows they do not genuinely care about children. They care about fighting opposition....no real convictions and no genuine grievances. It's not human beings to them....its politcal ammo.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like I said, they are always lying hypocrites and even if you bring true and accurate information to them they will reject it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like I said, they are always lying hypocrites and even if you bring true and accurate information to them they will reject it.

I keep hoping that they care enough about human beings to drop this hyper partisan sociopathy but they never do.

They genuinely hate us all more then they care about anything and anyone. I keep hoping theyll prove me wrong....but I just end up losing more faith in humanity.

They flat out do not care. Hate motivates them. They wont watch what their elected shit bags do and they wont hold any of them accountable because they are focused on hating and destroying other parties.

It doesn't matter to them what we get left with.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is exactly as Guru Be amen of said. You cannot reason with demoralized people, they will reject truth and evidence, only when the communist boot crushes their balls will they understand but by then it is too late.