So the woke mob caused a suicide....im not even shocked

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Dave Chapelle had a friend who is a transwoman, and this friend spoke up to defend him from the hate and attacks he was getting from his supposed "transphobic" comments that were not at all transphobic in reality.

So they started going after his trans friend and bullied him so hard he killed himself

I have no idea how leftists can be so delusional to think they are not breathtakingly hateful. They go after people with such stunning hatred and they have the audacity to brag that they are "fighting hate". They ARE the hate.

You cant step out of line of thier narratives, you cant disagree with them and you cant even ask questions without them responding with insults and anger.

WHY? Why are they like this? How do they not see THEY are the most hateful people in this country?

I swear. They dont even view anyone who opposes or challenges them as human. They really dont. They dont even care if you die....you are not allowed to disagree with them or stand up to them and still be seen as a human being. Kyle Rittenhouse isnt a human being. He deserved to be beaten and murdered for putting out that fire. Secoriea Turner....well her mother shouldnt have driven down there. All the lives destroyed by thier riots. The woman Jacob Blake sexually assaulted. The TWO teenagers that were raped and assaulted by that "trans" predator at thier school. None of them are human beings.

All the people they attack. I mean a leftwing woman PUNCHED a KID because he had a Trump sign.

I'm so fucking sick of them. All they ever do is hurt people. Smear, attack, destroy livelihoods, burn down communities, resort to violence and harrass people. I guess in Soyveit America, you have to be punished horribly for wrong think as well as wanting to make your medical decisions.

Have they done ANYTHING besides spread insane levels of hatred and destruction? I mean besides AOC raising money for TX?

These people must be so miserable. Being angry and full of hate all the time. Being so entitled to abuse and dehumanize others just for having a different opinion. They are not at all capable of empathy towards others. Cruel, controlling nazis.

Slow clap for the woke "socail justice" warriors who helped drive a transwoman to suicide in thier psychotic fight against "transphobia".

This is being ignore too. Just like the murder of 8 year old Secoriea Turner done by those fighting against "injustice".

So how long do we have to watch the country be completely destroyed and watch these mobs of sociopathic narcissists do horrible and cruel things to innocent people? I am so fucking SICK of them and all of thier unreasonable dehumanizing hate.

How do these people even live with thier miserable selves? And why do WE have to live with them?

Two words.....National Divorce.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
What the actual fuck are you screeching about? Dave Chappelle does not speak for me, nor for anyone I know.

Get over your addled self.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^ oh look a good example of my point.

You can't even engage with them.

Probably wasn't the cause of the suicide Dovey tho it may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Can you hear me Major Dovid, Can you hear me Major Dovid?

Yeah, how do you think I know you didnt actually read the post but still had to say something shitty?

I thought it would be at least 10 minutes before demonstrated my point.

Now I WOULD ask how absolutely bad do things need to get before your end of spectrum is satisfied and how much of our individual liberties and rights have to be stomped on.....but I know you'll never have a conversation with anyone outside your ideological bubble.

None of you will. That's why people are being bullied to the point of suicide, harrassed off thier job, beaten to near death in the streets and being coerced into a vaccine they dont want or that they dont even need.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably wasn't the cause of the suicide Dovey tho it may have been the straw that broke the camels back.

Well that's why these mobs are evil. They have lost touch with humanity.

Look at how the anal rape of a kid is being treated like a big nothing and its parents being labeled as terrorists.

These people ARE actual terrorists :(

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...bullying of school girls these days is also a problem. Ironically not by boys but by other girls.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...bullying of school girls these days is also a problem. Ironically not by boys but by other girls.

Oh no....AND boys. My own daughter was harrassed by older boys so intensely I pulled her out of school.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh no....AND boys. My own daughter was harrassed by older boys so intensely I pulled her out of school.

I think in Canada oft times bullying of girls is by other girls.

They can be a lot more ruthless to their own gender than the boys.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
246173612_10221398475975582_2636200244141722348_n.jpg

Thanks Trumptards!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How many innocent people have to die, suffer, lose thier whole livelihood for the left to decide they have "conquered hate"?

What is the end goal for these fucking people? IS it an eventual genocide of everyone they deem "right wing"?

That is pretty much always where this sort of mentality leads. They are so at home in thier vile hatred of any opposition that they think its justified. The violence and lies, it's all okay with them. No cost is too much for them on thier battle to.....does anyone even KNOW what they want? I mean besides everyone who disagrees with them to be punished?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How many innocent people have to die, suffer, lose thier whole livelihood for the left to decide they have "conquered hate"?

What is the end goal for these fucking people? IS it an eventual genocide of everyone they deem "right wing"?

That is pretty much always where this sort of mentality leads. They are so at home in thier vile hatred of any opposition that they think its justified. The violence and lies, it's all okay with them. No cost is too much for them on thier battle to.....does anyone even KNOW what they want? I mean besides everyone who disagrees with them to be punished?
May I ask to whom you are speaking? And what is your thesis?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What the actual fuck are you screeching about? Dave Chappelle does not speak for me, nor for anyone I know.

Get over your addled self.

Does it matter what she says? She's the same person that has said that transgenders aren't happy after they transition and have high rates of suicide. She blames them when it suits her narrative and blames the "left" when it suits that narrative. The key to her getting over herself is being disregarded. I am doing so much better with it. The sooner you start ignoring it, or simply giving her the emoji her comments deserve, the more satisfying the experience here will be.

I know I use the "stupid", "gay" or disagree emoji when I feel like it. I don't read her word salad and don't think her opinion matters. It's a good place to be. Try it.