So We Have A "who done it" With Someone Sending Shitty Screenshots Of People Slagging Swampy!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
SO WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DONE IT!!!!?????
SWAMPYS BEEN PRETY MUCH ABSENT SINCE!!!
SHES A VALUABLE MEMBER HERE!!!!!!!

h35l6FK.gif

EVEN STEVES BACK TO SNIFF THE CUNT OUT!
c0XB0Ks.gif

X5AWdWr.gif
BTUivmZ.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Uhhh, why not just say who did it or post the dm’s. It’s probably not even true. Typical attention seeking behavior.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Uhhh, why not just say who did it or post the dm’s. It’s probably not even true. Typical attention seeking behavior.
BULLSHIT!! She says shes not a snitch and I know what she's like, she'd never say this for attention she just made a wee post saying she's pissed off at two faced cunts then even shunned me a bit... grrr!!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That’s not snitching :facepalm: How old are you people? Even 1st graders know that’s not snitching. It’s outting a shit stirrer.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What I cannot stand is two faced cowards sinking low as fuck! Whoever it is is a scared cunt! COME OUT OF THE DUMPSTER CUNT!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you're gonna start a thread bitching about something someone did, at least let everyone know WTF you are talking about. If it's some sort of secret, keep it in PM.

Common courtesty.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If you're gonna start a thread bitching about something someone did, at least let everyone know WTF you are talking about. If it's some sort of secret, keep it in PM.

Common courtesty.

Someone ALLEGEDLY PM’s swamp hag talking shit or something like that. Her feelings are hurt hence this thread. Yes, it’s that serious

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Common courtesty.

Someone ALLEGEDLY PM’s swamp hag talking shit or something like that. Her feelings are hurt hence this thread. Yes, it’s that serious

Uh oh! Get Brainfail on the job! He'll stir some shit for sure.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ the curiosity is killing her lol

a friend showed her PMs of other 'friends' talking smack about her but it was shared in confidence so her hands r sort of tied now as far as confronting anyone

this is the impression i have

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Common courtesty.

Uh oh! Get Brainfail on the job! He'll stir some shit for sure.

I’ve been told people actually share PI about me in pm. You don’t see me crying or complaining. Just wait for the perfect time to hit them back. Job done.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

a friend showed her PMs of other 'friends' talking smack about her but it was shared in confidence so her hands r sort of tied now as far as confronting anyone

A Real friend would call out those two faced people for her. Why did whoever feel so comfortable taking shit about her to them in the first place?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A Real friend would call out those two faced people for her. Why did whoever feel so comfortable taking shit about her to them in the first place?
no idea

but she wouldnt make it up

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

no idea

I’d be more pissed at the person showing me what people are saying. That’s just me tho

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

no idea

I’d be more pissed at the person showing me what people are saying. That’s just me tho

id rather not know either

i mean if u considered them friends thats no something that rolls off so easy

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

no idea

id rather not know either

i mean if u considered them friends thats no something that rolls off so easy

No expectations, no disappointments. I know who to trust on here and that’s probably less than a handful of people.