So when where can we watch the mohammedan get executed?

There's that anger thing you mentioned.
. Later in life, when you aren't as spunky,
you may chose where to place the energy you still have
and if you choose wizly you will let the anger go.

I have hated Islam for 30 years. I would rather be DEAD thsn ever EVER not hate them.

Every single one of you who makes excuses for these monsters is a scum bag. Period.

I normally would NEVER wish bad things on others but some of you need to learn the hard way like I did.

You are completely BLIND to how narcissistic you guys are when it comes to this topic. You think EVERYONE in the world thinks like you and wants the same things. Its that western privilege you all yelp about and ironically are the only ones blinded by it.

Tell you what, I'll "let go" of my rage towards this demonic ideology of child rape and war when its eradicated. Until then Im gonna laugh when we paint walls with their rotted brains.
 
Every single one of you who
Remember what I said re: not reading past your first crazy, nutty, or just plain wrong statement.
. islam has no harsher critic here than I.
My critiques and admonishments are everywhere to be read.
Don't ever again lump me in with anyone who makes excuses for islam,
or any other conservatives - particularly the radical sort like MAGA.
 
Do you have ANY idea how STUPID, VILE, and utterly fucking depraved what you just posted is?

Yeah so a fucking islamic jihadi who murdered a bunch of innocent humans and injured several more is just like blacks under democrat jim crow! Its a LYNCHIN!

American blacks....no different than jihadis!

Admin sometimes you post things so utterly fucking stupid. ..i HAVE to believe its stupidity because I dont WANT to believe you are this much of a piece of shit.
TDDR

y0wyJXq.jpeg
 
I have hated Islam for 30 years. I would rather be DEAD thsn ever EVER not hate them.

Every single one of you who makes excuses for these monsters is a scum bag. Period.

I normally would NEVER wish bad things on others but some of you need to learn the hard way like I did.

You are completely BLIND to how narcissistic you guys are when it comes to this topic. You think EVERYONE in the world thinks like you and wants the same things. Its that western privilege you all yelp about and ironically are the only ones blinded by it.

Tell you what, I'll "let go" of my rage towards this demonic ideology of child rape and war when its eradicated. Until then Im gonna laugh when we paint walls with their rotted brains.
y0wyJXq.jpeg

hate.jpg



There ain't no hate like "Christian" hate.
 
Remember what I said re: not reading past your first crazy, nutty, or just plain wrong statement.
. islam has no harsher critic here than I.
My critiques and admonishments are everywhere to be read.
Don't ever again lump me in with anyone who makes excuses for islam,
or any other conservatives - particularly the radical sort like MAGA.
Of course you make excuses for Islam when your Betters order you to. Right here in this very thread you're lending your gnats weight to the Leftist whine about executing this vile and evil subhuman Jihadi who should have been executed years ago but was protected by that filthy communist nigger we had as President.
 
Of course you make excuses for Islam when your Betters order you to. Right here in this very thread you're lending your gnats weight to the Leftist whine about executing this vile and evil subhuman Jihadi who should have been executed years ago but was protected by that filthy communist nigger we had as President.
I stated quite clearly that he should be executed.
Not to say the moozie doesn't deserve execution, just wonder if we need to go full French Revolution.
Get it, Reggie?
.Fact is I have written more against the pestilence of islam on this board ans well as others for the full time I've been a poster, and for decades before that.
Heck I have so little respect for it I don't capitalize the name as a softy like Duhv does.

Here, Reggie Retardalbon
This is a site search for just one single term. LoLz

 
Last edited:
I stated quite clearly that he should be executed.

Get it, Reggie?
.Fact is I have written more against the pestilence of islam on this board ans well as others for the full time I've been a poster, and for decades before that.
Heck I have so little respect for it I don't capitalize the name as a softy like Duhv does.

Here, Reggie Retardalbon
This is a site search for just one single term. LoLz

TL;DR Just moar flailing by Hollidunce trying to pretend he doesn't support the Jihadis like his Leftist Betters order him to.
 
It's too
TL;DR Just moar flailing by Hollidunce trying to pretend he doesn't support the Jihadis like his Leftist Betters order him to.
. Too long because I've written so much reading it all would be a daunting task for someone like yourself with illiteracy issues.
. Now quit being a parrot for The Trump Ministry of Truth and parroting like a good lemming everything your betters tell you.

Now these two are interesting, Reggie...not that you'll read them
I like this 1st one for a few reasons
1) it includes my plausibility analysis Re; The Genocide in India
2) My comparison of islam, fascism and MAGA
3) toward the beginning, Jacklyn made such an ass of itself he dispelled any doubt that he was anything but a fool.

Last page or two - interesting.

...and

...a random sampling:
Oh, so when Hamas/islam Iran call for the death of all Jews you condemn that. That's good.
...but did you know that there is not really a division of islam into radical and non? islam is a radical ideology from it's inception, founded on theft, lies and murder - this has all be explained. islam is a perversion like nazism and Stalinism or Maoism or Pol-Potism or MAGAism. Do not think there is anything good or unique in it.
 
Last edited:
To be fair, Holly has been pretty critical of Islam and commies over the years... but not nearly as much as he has been towards "Conservatives". At heart he remains a staunch leftist with a very pro-jew, anti-(White) Nationalist mindset.

The modern left has turned against global jewry and oldskool classical liberals like him are at a loss and unsure how to react to the ongoing changes which are taking place on a near daily basis in kosher klown world. (France riots being the latest one)

For now, I'm just sitting back with a bottle of Jack D and some popcorn, marvelling at the absolute state of western society.
 
To be fair, Holly has been pretty critical of Islam and commies over the years... but not nearly as much as he has been towards "Conservatives". At heart he remains a staunch leftist with a very pro-jew, anti-(White) Nationalist mindset.
I just want you to know that I looked but could not find RoseannRosannaDanna's report on Soviet Jewelry.
. You know, like she said, it's always somethin.
.If anyone comes across it, please post.

islam is conservatives.. You are trying to separate islamists from conservatives. Can't be done, pedro.




​

 
Last edited:
To be fair, Holly has been pretty critical of Islam and commies over the years... but not nearly as much as he has been towards "Conservatives". At heart he remains a staunch leftist with a very pro-jew, anti-(White) Nationalist mindset.
I know. It's just fun to poke him with a pointy stick. He gets all flustiferated and poasts links to ancient poasts and walls of AI output. It's a weird hobby, I know.
The modern left has turned against global jewry and oldskool classical liberals like him are at a loss and unsure how to react to the ongoing changes which are taking place on a near daily basis in kosher klown world. (France riots being the latest one)

For now, I'm just sitting back with a bottle of Jack D and some popcorn, marvelling at the absolute state of western society.
It is interesting to watch Eurotardia crash and burn. I read where even Germany is trying to deport a half million Wogs, but the Wog cuntries they came from don't want them back. LOL!
 
It is interesting to watch Eurotardia crash and burn. I read where even Germany is trying to deport a half million Wogs, but the Wog cuntries they came from don't want them back. LOL!
We're in the same boat Reg. Both our countries are ruled over by the same treasonous kabal which has betrayed us, despite our ancestors saving their ungrateful kosher asses from the National Socialist giga chad Germans in WW2.

The jewish globohomo rule is coming to an end. Israel is hated the world over, right wing (White) Nationalism is on the rise in Europe and leftist fatigue from swarthoid chimpouts, woke faggorty etc, is at boiling point among Whites.

The situation in the west isn't sustainable and we both know what the remedy is.
 
So anyway, in the USA we average 2-3 dozen executions per year. And I've been racking my brain. but I can't remember anyone at any time campaigning for any one of them to be televised. Then Happy Hour Hegseth blurts out he's going to televise the execution of the Muslin, and now Trumpers are suddenly peeing their pants in excitement to watch one on their teevees like it's the latest WWE Championship.
 
On the one hand this is bread & circuses, right? Gas prices are a total shittake from the Iran war. Thank gosh Obama knew enough to not drone strike 542 people who had anything to do with the price of diesel gosh golly gee willigers! Tan suit genius!!!

On the other hand, Hasan is a bitch. Should OJ trial be public? It was. Should Clancy trial be public? It was.

Transparency my friend is a sword. It cleaves into the very heart of vox populi.

Court cases.

Sentences.

Sentencing.

All public.

No redactions.

If the Saddam Hussein & Muammar Gaddafi retirement plans are not for you then might I suggest not being a terrorist piece of shit? Like Nidal Hasan.

"Chaotic nature of the spectacle"... LOL

That goes all ways Bro.

Chaotic nature of Jan sixers thinking election was stolen to chaotic nature of burning & looting thinking George Floyd was a saint.

Let the truth flap in the breeze like Flynn's untucked penis & embrace the SUCK!

You want the epstein files unredacted but then want to hide stats & facts & reality to prevent inflammation of populace?

Cat is outta the bag, homie.

Sometimes people say America is a democracy and then someone will say no it's a representative democracy or a federal republic because those elected represent the population. But if every truth is out there... Unredacted. For all to plainly see. And judge. And vote on. Then it's pure democracy. 110%. What better way to fight the power than national voting? Unless you don't trust the public? Not very progressive. Fear is the mind-killer - Dune.

TL;DR The same people who love a public orange man dead by bullets are the same people who hate a public Nidal Hasan dead by bullets.

Spoiler alert, I'm looking forward to Lotus crawling up my face. Holla!
Poor baby.
 
I have hated Islam for 30 years. I would rather be DEAD thsn ever EVER not hate them.

Every single one of you who makes excuses for these monsters is a scum bag. Period.

I normally would NEVER wish bad things on others but some of you need to learn the hard way like I did.

You are completely BLIND to how narcissistic you guys are when it comes to this topic. You think EVERYONE in the world thinks like you and wants the same things. Its that western privilege you all yelp about and ironically are the only ones blinded by it.

Tell you what, I'll "let go" of my rage towards this demonic ideology of child rape and war when its eradicated. Until then Im gonna laugh when we paint walls with their rotted brains.
Actually I don't hate Islam

but I hate Extremists whatever their skin color, religion or political affiliation @Dove

and many of the politicians in the Republican party these days are extremists Dove

Your own people in Michigan are bitching about those Trump tariffs against Canada because its hurting them.

Even Michigonians hate living under political repression and being ruled by extremists
 
Last edited:
I have never bourn false witness.
Yes you have, and your going to hell for it too.

Oh, keep forgetting to mention:
.I had made a promise to you, and just want you to know I intend to honor it.
When your kind are rounded up after the elections '26, '28
and are in a gulag, I will send you cigarettes so you can barter for protection.
 
Actually I don't hate Islam

but I hate Extremists whatever their skin color, religion or political affiliation @Dove

and many of the politicians in the Republican party these days are extremists Dove

Your own people in Michigan are bitching about those Trump tariffs against Canada because its hurting them.

Even Michigonians hate living under political repression and being ruled by extremists

Hence why I say universal suffrage should be abolished and voting restricted to tax paying citizens who can pass competency exams showing they understand how the government works and per cycle tests showing they understand national and geopolitical issues and policies.

Just because there are retards in my state doesnt mean I have to be retarded as well. You are talking about people who voted for Whitmer AGAIN after her reign of covid tyrannyy because they actually think a governor can ban abortion.

You dont have to remind me that my part of MI is mostly stupid people. I live here. I know.

Also Islam has no extremists. The ones you call extremists are just practicing the teachings of islam. The "not extremist" ones just give money to mosques and Islamic centers that send money to terrorist orgs.
 
Hence why I say universal suffrage should be abolished and voting restricted to tax paying citizens who can pass competency exams showing they understand how the government works and per cycle tests showing they understand national and geopolitical issues and policies.

Just because there are retards in my state doesnt mean I have to be retarded as well. You are talking about people who voted for Whitmer AGAIN after her reign of covid tyrannyy because they actually think a governor can ban abortion.

You dont have to remind me that my part of MI is mostly stupid people. I live here. I know.

Also Islam has no extremists. The ones you call extremists are just practicing the teachings of islam. The "not extremist" ones just give money to mosques and Islamic centers that send money to terrorist orgs.
So you live in a state with a pretty high Muslin population, why do you think there aren't more Jihadist murders than there are?
 
.. Can anyone here who understands how government works explain how a state's governor can prevent or approve an abortion ban, and how they are integral to the final enacting, into law, of a bill?

PS: I find it very weird that some people are anti-abortion, because how awful that is, but are pro public execution a la Saudi Arabia and Iran.
 
Last edited:
Afghanistan and Iran are the only two known countries to execute anyone publicly in 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025, according to Amnesty International. Yemen publicly executed multiple people in 2021, according to the group.

Yes we'll be in fine company making a public spectacle of this circus.
 
  • Interesting
Reactions: Joe
Afghanistan and Iran are the only two known countries to execute anyone publicly in 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025, according to Amnesty International. Yemen publicly executed multiple people in 2021, according to the group.

Yes we'll be in fine company making a public spectacle of this circus.
you wish you could suck all that sand nigger cock, marry and rape their kids your wives, and than when you geriatric jizzed em enough necklace em on your beautiful shores getting fucked in the ass by your dog. only ones you cometh to is your dog and kiddos
 
you wish you could suck all that sand nigger cock, marry and rape their kids your wives, and than when you geriatric jizzed em enough necklace em on your beautiful shores getting fucked in the ass by your dog. only ones you cometh to is your dog and kiddos
Are you gay flirting me? Sorry babe I don't swing that way. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
 
Afghanistan and Iran are the only two known countries to execute anyone publicly in 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025, according to Amnesty International. Yemen publicly executed multiple people in 2021, according to the group.

Yes we'll be in fine company making a public spectacle of this circus.
Trump wants America to join them to show his solidarity and spirit
His friends are autocracies just like the one he wants to create in and for America