So where's that "community derived" assbox, Stubby?

Why hasn't this system materialized yet?

• Just a few days more, there's a lot of coding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AS IF BF would let a known hacker into the forum software

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Posters who think this is Survivor and they're in a Tribe can always go to SG and vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Development is hung up cause Stubby can't get that treble hook outta his lip

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (state in comments)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Martini getting dead cat dragged

lolz
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Poor little guy! The tall dudes are practically patting him on the head saying "there, there little guy, it's okay."

lmfao
That’s my go to video when I see Biggy get all angry in any thread
It's like chocolate or icecream whenever I hurt your feelz isn't it?

would you like me to mail some kleenex to boarded shack with the dirty mattress inside?
You don’t hurt my feels, bruh.

You gotta be able to see over the countertop to do that.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember Dovey's grainy 8 millimeter footage of her wandering through KM's "bathroom" like she was in the Blair Witch Project. She is in that bathroom for like 2 hours bumping into shit trying to get out before she gives up, kneels in a corner and starts screaming. Then the video cuts off

KM, did you renovate that bathroom and maybe add a cool fortnite shower curtain? Pics???

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
d818b95dde62c1520d9be1398d2c8f68.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember Dovey's grainy 8 millimeter footage of her wandering through KM's "bathroom" like she was in the Blair Witch Project. She is in that bathroom for like 2 hours bumping into shit trying to get out before she gives up, kneels in a corner and starts screaming. Then the video cuts off

KM, did you renovate that bathroom and maybe add a cool fortnite shower curtain? Pics???
that was actually one of his kids that made that video

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Real talk, how many PM's is Dovey getting across who knows how many forums begging her to take him back even after all these years?

No one wants more of that, not even Biggie. He could have it tomorrow if he offered.

Yet here Poofer is.
Poofer would jump right out the dust and dead cat fur in his carpet cutout drawers if Dovey signaled she wished to rekindle with him

fact

That's funny. The only poor bastard that probably wants back with her is her husband. I'm sincere when I say "poor bastard".
You get what you pay for.

Sayin

I'd press X to doubt you paid for anything.
Why the fuck should I?

Dumb bitch wants to fuck King Martini, you pay for that privilege.

That's not really priviledge, my friend.

That is purchasing a product.
Good thing I don’t offer money back guarantees, then.

But at least you admit your a dumb bitch, amirite?

It's more that I'm too down to earth to complain about a measely amount of money.

I dont care if someone thinks I'm a dumb bitch. Everyone has dumb bitch moments. Some more than others. :ThumbsUp1:
Cool story.

I mean, maybe if your down to earthiness wasn’t such a hindrance, you coulda paid your rent and shit the first time around and none of this would have happened?

LeBoom

Dumb bitch fits you perfectly tho.

Sayin

Well we cant all inherit a crack shack in Chicago, you know.

Not sure why you feel so intimately involved in my rent drama with my husband.....but its handled and all is very well ;)
That old thing? Gone a long time ago.

And name one time in this thread where I didn’t wish you anything but good?

I mean this rent thing keeps getting brought up, I imagine you think I'm all embarrassed about that, like you think I'm embarrassed over how I almost died during a surgery and I had damage to my teeth from an emergency intubation.

Which is being fixed, btw. They really damaged even my JAW and you act like some petty stand off with my husband and a dental injury during a surgery....all of which happened 3 years ago....is some heavy forum ammo.

Have I ever corrected your narratives? Or have i just shot right back at you?

I guess you gotta scrape for whatever you can use because you dont want to stop fighting.

You are the one who feels the need to "clear up" shit or do damage control when there is really no need to do so.

Master

Site Supporter

Actually, I think Dovid got one of those videos cyberstalking my kids Facebook. We video’d the whole house before renovating it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Real talk, how many PM's is Dovey getting across who knows how many forums begging her to take him back even after all these years?

No one wants more of that, not even Biggie. He could have it tomorrow if he offered.

Yet here Poofer is.
Poofer would jump right out the dust and dead cat fur in his carpet cutout drawers if Dovey signaled she wished to rekindle with him

fact

That's funny. The only poor bastard that probably wants back with her is her husband. I'm sincere when I say "poor bastard".

Sayin

Why the fuck should I?

It's more that I'm too down to earth to complain about a measely amount of money.

I dont care if someone thinks I'm a dumb bitch. Everyone has dumb bitch moments. Some more than others. :ThumbsUp1:
Cool story.

I mean, maybe if your down to earthiness wasn’t such a hindrance, you coulda paid your rent and shit the first time around and none of this would have happened?

LeBoom

Sayin

Not sure why you feel so intimately involved in my rent drama with my husband.....but its handled and all is very well ;)

I mean this rent thing keeps getting brought up, I imagine you think I'm all embarrassed about that, like you think I'm embarrassed over how I almost died during a surgery and I had damage to my teeth from an emergency intubation.

Which is being fixed, btw. They really damaged even my JAW and you act like some petty stand off with my husband and a dental injury during a surgery....all of which happened 3 years ago....is some heavy forum ammo.

I guess you gotta scrape for whatever you can use because you dont want to stop fighting.
well, these turds think being 5' 9" is some huge ammo so let's just put things into perspective and remember these dust mites really have no other options available to them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Actually, I think Dovid got one of those videos cyberstalking my kids Facebook. We video’d the whole house before renovating it.

Well you can say that but I have the entire exchange.

There was a whole conversation involved.

No need to go accusing people of stalking your children. In fact, maybe from here on just dont discuss your kids or anyone else's. That's probably best yahknow?

Master

Site Supporter

Yet here Poofer is.

fact

Sayin

Why the fuck should I?

Cool story.

LeBoom

Sayin

Good lord….

Dovid, let it go. Nobody cares about your finances, teeth, kids, etc. You say this shit on these forums and ppl use it back against you. That’s how it works.

At this point, the only value you have is as a thread filler only because everyone knows you are easily triggered.

Focus on making good content, yeah?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Biggie is dying to take down another forum.
Wait….

So back in the day at SG, I made a podcast saying the TV morons kill forums with their autism, and now, two years later, everyone hits the smelling salts like cocaine and wakes up to it?

Little late to the party, eh?

You understand the entire objective of Troll Valhallans was literally ruin your shitty little boards, right?

So we were successful. Win.
What flame boards did you ruin?

This isn’t your teeth we’re talking about, love

Are we talking about your mouthpiece? That plastic unitooth thing you dont even brush?
My platinum grill?

You need me to pawn it?
Dude, not for nothing, but I saw the text messages you were sending dovey when she held your switch over a toilet

omg.... the melty was precious :LOL3:

Why kind of psycho holds some kids' expensive electronic toy over a toilet?

Can anyone explain that to me? How that behavior is adult and rational?
(Grabs popcorn)

I'm just saying. I never understood that. I said it then. Did she do that in front of her kids? Did she cackle about her lunacy with them?

I mean, I have questions!
Well, only somebody with the mental capacity of a slug would use a child’s toy against somebody, but that’s just my opinion.

What’s funny tho, and I’m really trying to remember cuz it was a while ago, but I seem to recall buying her kids a video game, food, and a game subscription among other things only to have my kids game system, kids she never met, btw on account of her creeper factor, hung over a toilet.

Funny how that worked out.

1. Uh yeah. You using that stupid Switch as weapon shows you have the mental capacity of a slug. The fact you are STILL talking about it? Smh.

2. You didnt pay for shit. You actually COSTED money. Feeding you. Paying for the gas. Getting you home.

All things I was fine doing, really.

Until i learned that you are a pathological toxic liar who is controling and abusive.

It all worked out perfectly fine. You are the one with all the asshurt fucking issues STILL trying to control the narrative.

How fucking weak are you?

BTW.....I had no intention of meeting your kids. Your kids were never in my agenda. You are the one who kept throwing them around like party confetti and using them like tools to manipulate a fucking STRANGER who just wants to hang out and fuck.
Says the person who wanted to get “married” in Maine.

Bruh, it’s ok. I’m not here to regurgitate this. If you just wanted to hang out and fuck you didn’t have to pick me up and drive me to your home, introduce me to your kids, etc. But do keep saying how I was “controlling” when I lived two states away from you (giggles)

Move on, you were just another broad

I would have to be DIVORCED to do that and just like I always said.....I ain't ever walking THAT plank again.

Not my fault you took me going into some CLEARLY sarcastic response to your high school level emotional blather as some actual thing I was planning.

You know what yesterday was? My 7th anniversary. If that doesn't tell you the score nothing will.

But yeah.....I was totally gonna run off with guy who cant even drive. To fucking MAINE(the stage of every Stephen King novel) and get married. Right. As soon as my nonexistent divorce was final.

WHY can't you get past this?
Grats on that, tho.

Seven years with you would have a sane person on suicide watch a year in.

And no offense, I’ve been past it. Blame Biggie Da 5’7 for rehashing this antiquated malarkey every time I midget toss him around a thread.

Why you fishing for info tho

Kevin, you are not sane.

Dont know what to tell ya.

Your madness is highlighted right in this very post where you are trying to accuse me of "fishing for info" on some "girlfriend" because I asked if you were not adequately moved on based on your own posts.

And fuck me.....because NOW, your inner psycho is taking that as some psycho sign that I must still be hanging on somehow.

Hear me. I only meant instead of still going through history.....again....by your own admission, from what YOU have said, you have a Latina girlfriend in her 20s so I should not be anything more then a blip on your dramatic journey to bliss. Right?

That's ALL I meant.

I promise

Please dont look me up.

Seriously. DONT lol.
Funny, but didn’t you accuse others of “fishing “ for info on this forum?

I also find it weird you remember my gf is Latina, when I don’t even remember what your first name is. (Shrugs)

It’s not gonna happen Dovid, I will not fuck you again. Call your shower nozzle Kevin for all I care.

1. Yeah Kevin I would definately call it fishing when some psycho wants "proof" I still have my kids(even without me taking their bait). I would absolutely call it fishing when someone is going off about how they found me on a government website.

What ISNT fishing is repeating your own posts BACK to you. I asked about YOU, not some strange woman.

2. Well most people found it "weird" that you actually made a big point to announce you had a latina GF in her 20s. But yeah sure, people remembering your posts I guess would be pretty weird. Meh.

3. I do have well water and the shower nozzle filter does get pretty gunky and stinky and beat up looking, I probably just might think of you as I toss it for a new one.

We good?

Do you actually know what "phishing" is? Well. It isn't "fishing," you fucking stupid cunt.

Lily was right. Here's another one of those times...where you've shown just how fucking dumb you really are.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Biggie is dying to take down another forum.
Wait….

So back in the day at SG, I made a podcast saying the TV morons kill forums with their autism, and now, two years later, everyone hits the smelling salts like cocaine and wakes up to it?

Little late to the party, eh?

You understand the entire objective of Troll Valhallans was literally ruin your shitty little boards, right?

So we were successful. Win.
What flame boards did you ruin?

This isn’t your teeth we’re talking about, love

Are we talking about your mouthpiece? That plastic unitooth thing you dont even brush?
My platinum grill?

You need me to pawn it?
Dude, not for nothing, but I saw the text messages you were sending dovey when she held your switch over a toilet

omg.... the melty was precious :LOL3:

Why kind of psycho holds some kids' expensive electronic toy over a toilet?

Can anyone explain that to me? How that behavior is adult and rational?
(Grabs popcorn)

I'm just saying. I never understood that. I said it then. Did she do that in front of her kids? Did she cackle about her lunacy with them?

I mean, I have questions!
Well, only somebody with the mental capacity of a slug would use a child’s toy against somebody, but that’s just my opinion.

What’s funny tho, and I’m really trying to remember cuz it was a while ago, but I seem to recall buying her kids a video game, food, and a game subscription among other things only to have my kids game system, kids she never met, btw on account of her creeper factor, hung over a toilet.

Funny how that worked out.

1. Uh yeah. You using that stupid Switch as weapon shows you have the mental capacity of a slug. The fact you are STILL talking about it? Smh.

2. You didnt pay for shit. You actually COSTED money. Feeding you. Paying for the gas. Getting you home.

All things I was fine doing, really.

Until i learned that you are a pathological toxic liar who is controling and abusive.

It all worked out perfectly fine. You are the one with all the asshurt fucking issues STILL trying to control the narrative.

How fucking weak are you?

BTW.....I had no intention of meeting your kids. Your kids were never in my agenda. You are the one who kept throwing them around like party confetti and using them like tools to manipulate a fucking STRANGER who just wants to hang out and fuck.
Says the person who wanted to get “married” in Maine.

Bruh, it’s ok. I’m not here to regurgitate this. If you just wanted to hang out and fuck you didn’t have to pick me up and drive me to your home, introduce me to your kids, etc. But do keep saying how I was “controlling” when I lived two states away from you (giggles)

Move on, you were just another broad

I would have to be DIVORCED to do that and just like I always said.....I ain't ever walking THAT plank again.

Not my fault you took me going into some CLEARLY sarcastic response to your high school level emotional blather as some actual thing I was planning.

You know what yesterday was? My 7th anniversary. If that doesn't tell you the score nothing will.

But yeah.....I was totally gonna run off with guy who cant even drive. To fucking MAINE(the stage of every Stephen King novel) and get married. Right. As soon as my nonexistent divorce was final.

WHY can't you get past this?
Grats on that, tho.

Seven years with you would have a sane person on suicide watch a year in.

And no offense, I’ve been past it. Blame Biggie Da 5’7 for rehashing this antiquated malarkey every time I midget toss him around a thread.

Why you fishing for info tho

Kevin, you are not sane.

Dont know what to tell ya.

Your madness is highlighted right in this very post where you are trying to accuse me of "fishing for info" on some "girlfriend" because I asked if you were not adequately moved on based on your own posts.

And fuck me.....because NOW, your inner psycho is taking that as some psycho sign that I must still be hanging on somehow.

Hear me. I only meant instead of still going through history.....again....by your own admission, from what YOU have said, you have a Latina girlfriend in her 20s so I should not be anything more then a blip on your dramatic journey to bliss. Right?

That's ALL I meant.

I promise

Please dont look me up.

Seriously. DONT lol.
Funny, but didn’t you accuse others of “fishing “ for info on this forum?

I also find it weird you remember my gf is Latina, when I don’t even remember what your first name is. (Shrugs)

It’s not gonna happen Dovid, I will not fuck you again. Call your shower nozzle Kevin for all I care.

1. Yeah Kevin I would definately call it fishing when some psycho wants "proof" I still have my kids(even without me taking their bait). I would absolutely call it fishing when someone is going off about how they found me on a government website.

What ISNT fishing is repeating your own posts BACK to you. I asked about YOU, not some strange woman.

2. Well most people found it "weird" that you actually made a big point to announce you had a latina GF in her 20s. But yeah sure, people remembering your posts I guess would be pretty weird. Meh.

3. I do have well water and the shower nozzle does get pretty gunky and stinky and beat up looking, I probably just might think of you as I toss it for a new one.

We good?
1. If you seriously think ppl are “fishing “ for info on your kids, you got mental issues. It’s not like they’re cyberstalking your kids like somebody I know did, or passed around home addresses.
Nobody cares about you Dovid, your not important enough to care about. How many times you been married? See?

ppl say shit to you because watching you go full blown unhinged is hilarious. Know your role

2. That’s odd, because I’ve done that shit my entire time on these forums. like I said, I don’t even remember your first name and hardly recall what you look like. Sucks to be me I guess…

3. Do it!! Then I can maybe know the feels you went thru over all this!!

4. we’ve always been good and always will be good. This community eats this shit up like free caviar. Do your part, yo

1. Well when some starts spamming "hur der Doveys kids were taken by the state" over and over, while people ignore it, and then starts demanding proof exactly what do YOU call that?

You turned a basic back ground on YOU as some attempt to cyber stalk YOUR kids. And your kids had nothing to do with anything.

But you are saying that directly asking someone on a forum to "prove" they have their children isnt fishing for info? Lmao sure thing.

2. What's odd? Done what?

3. What?

It's still not called "fishing," you stupid bitch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yet here Poofer is.

fact

Sayin

Why the fuck should I?

Cool story.

LeBoom

Sayin

Good lord….

Dovid, let it go. Nobody cares about your finances, teeth, kids, etc. You say this shit on these forums and ppl use it back against you. That’s how it works.

At this point, the only value you have is as a thread filler only because everyone knows you are easily triggered.

Focus on making good content, yeah?
Like the content you produce at flameturd which sparks zero interest?

lolz

Master

Site Supporter

Yet here Poofer is.

fact

Sayin

Why the fuck should I?

Cool story.

LeBoom

Sayin

Good lord….

Focus on making good content

Well you can say that but I have the entire exchange.

There was a whole conversation involved.

No need to go accusing people of stalking your children. In fact, maybe from here on just dont discuss your kids or anyone else's. That's probably best yahknow?

Well, considering I have a similar convo and a Facebook that proves everything I’m saying….

And I talk regularly about my kids on these forums. I should just stop now because you say I should?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Quite honestly, if you want your thread to go places just make it about me.

My calling card brings all the tards to the yard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@kooch

Can you post those images on the Erotica sub?

I don't care if you want to look at them all day long. I'm not into women and don't want to look at them though.

kooch

Shitposting Idiot
@Lily

No.

Nobody cares about this played out shit from half a decade ago.

I'll throw in some muscle dudes shooting hot loads to sweeten the deal if you like dear.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Lily

No.

Nobody cares about this played out shit from half a decade ago.

I'll throw in some muscle dudes shooting hot loads to sweeten the deal if you like dear.
oh god

now we'll never get admin and holiday off the thread