So where's that "community derived" assbox, Stubby?

Why hasn't this system materialized yet?

• Just a few days more, there's a lot of coding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AS IF BF would let a known hacker into the forum software

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Posters who think this is Survivor and they're in a Tribe can always go to SG and vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Development is hung up cause Stubby can't get that treble hook outta his lip

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (state in comments)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
We been hearing you preen about it for the whole month of September, we endured a poll and gave you input. As they say in BMX racing, when the green flag drops the bullshit stops.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We been hearing you preen about it for the whole month of September, we endured a poll and gave you input. As they say in BMX racing, when the green flag drops the bullshit stops.
Biggie is awesome though. You’re a tad shifty. Is this poll even going to work? You do realise that we’re the smartest of the convoluted tribe don’t cha?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

I am more interested in what the wait times are at his local abortion clinic.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I am more interested in what the wait times are at his local abortion clinic.

Why, are you worried that Holly or Peaches has made you pregnant again?
You are probably Pauncho's most loyal felcher, and that's OK.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
are you nervous that you might get voted into it?

trolled

lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lamo, look at these pathetic little insects lamenting like a bunch of broken Karens because I might have kicked over some rock they were all hiding under

I may have sacked the city of Rome too back in 410 AD you sappy little cretins. What of it?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lamo, look at these pathetic little insects lamenting like a bunch of broken Karens because I might have kicked over some rock they were all hiding under

I may have sacked the city of Rome too back in 410 AD you sappy little cretins. What of it?
Are the insects in the room now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are the insects in the room now?
They're in the thread now.

In fact, one just quoted my post just a few moments ago

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Levon, a.k.a Peaches a.k.a Monster face actually admitted to suffering from erectile dysfunction

lolz....

I knew I'd get a lot of tears for my troll but never all that

Oh, and admin just asked me for cock pics in PM a little while ago

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Biggie is awesome though. You’re a tad shifty. Is this poll even going to work? You do realise that we’re the smartest of the convoluted tribe don’t cha?

Hey man?

I thought you were leaving for the 55th time this year?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
are you nervous that you might get voted into it?

trolled

lol

Eh...no.

If anyone was "trolled" it was you.

You couldn't even make a poll tailored in your favor. You fucked yourself over by thinking more than one choice wouldn't confuse your ignorant flock of butt suckers which divided the vote.

Moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva