Where oh where has Blandscape gone now?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Shit, I finally read the OP of this thread and you're on a roll Vitriol - the guy who helped cw_ decide to ban me from her forum. Nice.

Did I? /shrug
I've no recollection of such a thing but we all need our own truths no matter how bizarre or irrational.

Have you tried dousing the affected area with milk of the poppy?
It's not a cure, granted, but may relieve some of the sting.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Alright everyone, who can guess which two posters here are poor man's versions of two characters in this YT clip are?

SSS
- Hint: I'm Matt Damon.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

hqdefault.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Without any detail, I could not post or even answer mail, and no it it didn't involve HMPS.

Let's just say, I missed most of ye.
You’re wrong. I enjoyed them. Especially after listening to butchered Spanish.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

The peanut gallery can throw all the popcorn boxes and empty drink cups it wants but until it actually crawls up onto the stage and amuses us all with it's pitiable attempts at doing what it so enjoys criticizing it won't and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Show us what you got or get bent, chucklenutz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The peanut gallery can throw all the popcorn boxes and empty drink cups it wants but until it actually crawls up onto the stage and amuses us all with it's pitiable attempts at doing what it so enjoys criticizing it won't and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Show us what you got or get bent, chucklenutz.

whad'ya wannnnnnna see ??

ha ha I said that in my you impersonation :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Garritah, I do belive I've warned you abiout tryna' bored me to def, even werse, your tryna do it in slowwww motion