Psychic...

magic

MER7S1W_o.jpg

MER7S1V_o.jpg

MER7S1X_o.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
judging by how he tawks he gargles nutsacs and is moast likley picking penis'sus's from his teef

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Was it that article about Neanderthals and Marjorie Taylor Greene that was making the rounds a week or so ago that had you wondering about him/her?

This is Blandscape we're talking about, not Four Seasons Total Blandscaping.

The man comes in on a simoom and departs on a dust devil.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suspect there is more to dat than meets the pan?

Has it really been six months bonnie lass?
There is, but though I have my sincere regrets, revisiting my stupidity is not something I enjoy. All I take from it now are the lessons I learn.

As for time, yes I believe it's been 6 months or so.

I hope you and yours have been well.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandescape is like a mogadon powered candyman. You say his name 3 times, he returns and spreads his coma inducing wisdom all over the board.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Shit, I finally read the OP of this thread and you're on a roll Vitriol - the guy who helped cw_ decide to ban me from her forum. Nice.

Take Blandscape with you this time (again). Your nic would earn all kinds of respect here for doing us that small favor...

SSS
- You're a fucking tattletale, which is the worst brand a poster can wear in these parts.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
No particular reason? There must've been one. Tell us all about it...

Of course I had a reason, or rather reasons. I can appreciate the strategic application of chaos in service to maintaining balance but that doesn't mean I'm chaotic.

However those reasons are mine and anyone who doesn't already know those reasons isn't owed them merely for asking.

Feel free to engage in baseless speculation though... you seem to enjoy that quite a bit.