So where's that "community derived" assbox, Stubby?

Why hasn't this system materialized yet?

• Just a few days more, there's a lot of coding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AS IF BF would let a known hacker into the forum software

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Posters who think this is Survivor and they're in a Tribe can always go to SG and vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Development is hung up cause Stubby can't get that treble hook outta his lip

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (state in comments)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lamo, look at these pathetic little insects lamenting like a bunch of broken Karens because I might have kicked over some rock they were all hiding under

I may have sacked the city of Rome too back in 410 AD you sappy little cretins. What of it?

Okay. First of all you "sacking" anything is like saying that Dovey doesn't suck dick for money. The thought of a near-sighted midget shorter than Napoleon "sacking" Rome with nothing more than a dirty scrotum sack is laughable at best. You can't even go one fucking day without trying to suck off admin in public.

The only thing "pathetic" is you and Princess Dummy aka Dovey in thinking that ANYONE buys into the self-contradicting rhetoric.

Try again you short fucktard.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We been hearing you preen about it for the whole month of September, we endured a poll and gave you input. As they say in BMX racing, when the green flag drops the bullshit stops.
Biggie is awesome though. You’re a tad shifty. Is this poll even going to work? You do realise that we’re the smartest of the convoluted tribe don’t cha?

Hey man?

I thought you were leaving for the 55th time this year?

Come on! He DID leave.

Long enough to get a night's sleep.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Levon, a.k.a Peaches a.k.a Monster face actually admitted to suffering from erectile dysfunction

lolz....

I knew I'd get a lot of tears for my troll but never all that

Oh, and admin just asked me for cock pics in PM a little while ago

Please, Biggie. Get a damn acujack and stop posting about dicks. We are all sick of it. Get some new material.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lamo, look at these pathetic little insects lamenting like a bunch of broken Karens because I might have kicked over some rock they were all hiding under

I may have sacked the city of Rome too back in 410 AD you sappy little cretins. What of it?

Im sure your perfect size to hide under a rock.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin sucks cock
Have you tried praying the gay away? It is reported to have worked for Mike Pence, and Michelle Bachman's life partner.
You still suck cock tho, naviboi
That says more about you Mr. Magoo.
You sucking cock doesn't say anything about me, Mr Cocksuckboi
hqdefault.jpg

Nice wheels ya got there Pauncho Pinata!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Biggie is dying to take down another forum.
Wait….

So back in the day at SG, I made a podcast saying the TV morons kill forums with their autism, and now, two years later, everyone hits the smelling salts like cocaine and wakes up to it?

Little late to the party, eh?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wait….

So back in the day at SG, I made a podcast saying the TV morons kill forums with their autism, and now, two years later, everyone hits the smelling salts like cocaine and wakes up to it?

Not all of us followed the same path to get here, nor did we all travel during the same time frame.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait….

We knew back at SG. Why didn't you save it, like you claimed you would? Huh? What happened there, pal?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nobody cares what you think, say or excrete from your weepy mangina, Mongtini.

I don't know how many forum humiliations and verbal fistings it's going to take for you to realise this fact.

Master

Site Supporter
Wait….

Not all of us followed the same path to get here, nor did we all travel during the same time frame.
Well then, let me break the concrete and build the corner stone from it;

Biggy, Dovid, and Murdoch are forum cancers who have shat on everything within the far reaches of this community they have touched. They were never main players on any of the main forums.

Murdoch, bless her, has finally come to grips with what she is and she’s made improvements. The other two are just passengers.

Biggy was laughed off BH, and was nowhere to be found when EB came back.

Dovids moment in the sun happened two years ago during the Summer of Poofer and she’s been surfing off the victim card ever since tittering even after the wave collapsed.

Face facts, if nobody took them seriously when there was an actual community, why should anybody take them seriously now?

Name one forum that was a success that these clods had their hands in making a success, and don’t say SG, because that place wasn’t noticed until I put the effort into it and it flatlined the second I left.

None? Correct

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter
Wait….

We knew back at SG. Why didn't you save it, like you claimed you would? Huh? What happened there, pal?
Save SG?

Well, last time I checked, the owner wanted me back. But the butthurt roadblock in the way stopped that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait….

Biggy, Dovid, and Murdoch are forum cancers who have shat on everything within the far reaches of this community they have touched. They were never main players on any of the main forums.

Murdoch, bless her, has finally come to grips with what she is and she’s made improvements. The other two are just passengers.

Dovids moment in the sun happened two years ago during the Summer of Poofer and she’s been surfing off the victim card ever since tittering even after the wave collapsed.

Face facts, if nobody took them seriously when there was an actual community, why should anybody take them seriously now?

Name one forum that was a success that these clods had their hands in making a success, and don’t say SG, because that place wasn’t noticed until I put the effort into it and it flatlined the second I left.

None? Correct

Meanwhile, beat you to a pulp in two flame matchs

Lol. Tissue?

Master

Site Supporter
Wait….

None? Correct

Lol. Tissue?
Gonna have to post these two matches up….

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait….

None? Correct

Lol. Tissue?
Are you saying they never happened? *snickers*

Master

Site Supporter
Wait….

None? Correct

Lol. Tissue?
I’m saying post proof they did, little fella

Master

Site Supporter
What's a flame match?
Something that these idiots frown upon but suddenly have some sort of merit I guess…..

Come on, Fox, you didn’t like it when Negan told Maggie he should have killed all of them and not just Glenn and the big Ginger? Epic, epic stuff

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait….

None? Correct

Lol. Tissue?
Sure, as soon as you post proof I was ran off BH and all the other hot hair you're blowing into a paper bag filled with airplane glue, ""little fella""

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Wait….

None? Correct

Lol. Tissue?
Sure, as soon as you post proof I was ran off BH and all the other hot hair you're blowing into a paper bag filled with airplane glue, ""little fella""
Does being short really bother you all that much?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait….

None? Correct

Lol. Tissue?
Does being short really bother you all that much?
Being 5' 9" and very well off plus a hit with the ladies doesn't bother me at all.

Does being an ex-sailor who certainly sucked off many a stranger while out to sea bother you, fagboi?

Master

Site Supporter
Wait….

None? Correct

Lol. Tissue?
Who said “ran off”?

I said “laughed off”, which is exactly what happened and the good thing about that is I have the BH archives on a hard drive to back that up because, you know, somebody had to take it.

That’s a due time thing tho, but I’m sure it will come out sooner or later and would have been a nuke back in the day if you didn’t try and stack the deck during that one match we were gonna have by keyboard pound demanding a fucking tard be a judge over Fraud.

But that’s a whole other topic.

Why you kill every forum you touch, midget TwaP?