So where's that "community derived" assbox, Stubby?

Why hasn't this system materialized yet?

• Just a few days more, there's a lot of coding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AS IF BF would let a known hacker into the forum software

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Posters who think this is Survivor and they're in a Tribe can always go to SG and vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Development is hung up cause Stubby can't get that treble hook outta his lip

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (state in comments)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Biggie is dying to take down another forum.

Wait….

So back in the day at SG, I made a podcast saying the TV morons kill forums with their autism, and now, two years later, everyone hits the smelling salts like cocaine and wakes up to it?

Little late to the party, eh?

You understand the entire objective of Troll Valhallans was literally ruin your shitty little boards, right?

So we were successful. Win.

What flame boards did you ruin?

This isn’t your teeth we’re talking about, love

Are we talking about your mouthpiece? That plastic unitooth thing you dont even brush?

My platinum grill?

You need me to pawn it?

Dude, not for nothing, but I saw the text messages you were sending dovey when she held your switch over a toilet

omg.... the melty was precious 

Why kind of psycho holds some kids' expensive electronic toy over a toilet?

Can anyone explain that to me? How that behavior is adult and rational?

(Grabs popcorn)

I'm just saying. I never understood that. I said it then. Did she do that in front of her kids? Did she cackle about her lunacy with them?

I mean, I have questions!

Well, only somebody with the mental capacity of a slug would use a child’s toy against somebody, but that’s just my opinion.

What’s funny tho, and I’m really trying to remember cuz it was a while ago, but I seem to recall buying her kids a video game, food, and a game subscription among other things only to have my kids game system, kids she never met, btw on account of her creeper factor, hung over a toilet.

Funny how that worked out.

1. Uh yeah. You using that stupid Switch as weapon shows you have the mental capacity of a slug. The fact you are STILL talking about it? Smh.

2. You didnt pay for shit. You actually COSTED money. Feeding you. Paying for the gas. Getting you home.

All things I was fine doing, really.

Until i learned that you are a pathological toxic liar who is controling and abusive.

It all worked out perfectly fine. You are the one with all the asshurt fucking issues STILL trying to control the narrative.

How fucking weak are you?

BTW.....I had no intention of meeting your kids. Your kids were never in my agenda. You are the one who kept throwing them around like party confetti and using them like tools to manipulate a fucking STRANGER who just wants to hang out and fuck.

Says the person who wanted to get “married” in Maine.

Bruh, it’s ok. I’m not here to regurgitate this. If you just wanted to hang out and fuck you didn’t have to pick me up and drive me to your home, introduce me to your kids, etc. But do keep saying how I was “controlling” when I lived two states away from you (giggles)

Move on, you were just another broad

I would have to be DIVORCED to do that and just like I always said.....I ain't ever walking THAT plank again.

Not my fault you took me going into some CLEARLY sarcastic response to your high school level emotional blather as some actual thing I was planning.

You know what yesterday was? My 7th anniversary. If that doesn't tell you the score nothing will.

But yeah.....I was totally gonna run off with guy who cant even drive. To fucking MAINE(the stage of every Stephen King novel) and get married. Right. As soon as my nonexistent divorce was final.

WHY can't you get past this?

Grats on that, tho.

Seven years with you would have a sane person on suicide watch a year in.

And no offense, I’ve been past it. Blame Biggie Da 5’7 for rehashing this antiquated malarkey every time I midget toss him around a thread.

Why you fishing for info tho

Kevin, you are not sane.

Dont know what to tell ya.

Your madness is highlighted right in this very post where you are trying to accuse me of "fishing for info" on some "girlfriend" because I asked if you were not adequately moved on based on your own posts.

And fuck me.....because NOW, your inner psycho is taking that as some psycho sign that I must still be hanging on somehow.

Hear me. I only meant instead of still going through history.....again....by your own admission, from what YOU have said, you have a Latina girlfriend in her 20s so I should not be anything more then a blip on your dramatic journey to bliss. Right?

That's ALL I meant.

I promise

Please dont look me up.

Seriously. DONT lol.

Funny, but didn’t you accuse others of “fishing “ for info on this forum?

I also find it weird you remember my gf is Latina, when I don’t even remember what your first name is. (Shrugs)

It’s not gonna happen Dovid, I will not fuck you again. Call your shower nozzle Kevin for all I care.

1. Yeah Kevin I would definately call it fishing when some psycho wants "proof" I still have my kids(even without me taking their bait). I would absolutely call it fishing when someone is going off about how they found me on a government website.

What ISNT fishing is repeating your own posts BACK to you. I asked about YOU, not some strange woman.

2. Well most people found it "weird" that you actually made a big point to announce you had a latina GF in her 20s. But yeah sure, people remembering your posts I guess would be pretty weird. Meh.

3. I do have well water and the shower nozzle does get pretty gunky and stinky and beat up looking, I probably just might think of you as I toss it for a new one.

We good?

1. If you seriously think ppl are “fishing “ for info on your kids, you got mental issues. It’s not like they’re cyberstalking your kids like somebody I know did, or passed around home addresses.

Nobody cares about you Dovid, your not important enough to care about. How many times you been married? See?

ppl say shit to you because watching you go full blown unhinged is hilarious. Know your role

2. That’s odd, because I’ve done that shit my entire time on these forums. like I said, I don’t even remember your first name and hardly recall what you look like. Sucks to be me I guess…

3. Do it!! Then I can maybe know the feels you went thru over all this!!

4. we’ve always been good and always will be good. This community eats this shit up like free caviar. Do your part, yo

1. Well when some starts spamming "hur der Doveys kids were taken by the state" over and over, while people ignore it, and then starts demanding proof exactly what do YOU call that?

You turned a basic back ground on YOU as some attempt to cyber stalk YOUR kids. And your kids had nothing to do with anything.

But you are saying that directly asking someone on a forum to "prove" they have their children isnt fishing for info? Lmao sure thing.

2. What's odd? Done what?

3. What?

It's still not called "fishing," you stupid bitch.

You shouldnt be demanding strangers on forums give you "proof" of where their fucking kids are.

No one cares what YOU call it. Obsessively spamming about minors and demanding info on them is fucking disgusting.

Spin it however. You are a creep who hounds people for pictures and info. I'm not the only one who has said this.

You should get help.

It's still not "fishing" you walking cauldron of STD's.

Look, no one cares what you moronic birth defects who call yourselves "flamers" call "fishing".

I know you forum tards take your dumb fucking e-terms really seriously. No one cares.

Demanding info and pictures from people....including info, pictures or "proof" about someone's kids is disgusting, perverted and unhinged.

It doesnt matter what YOU call it. You the depraved drooling freak doing it. No one asks pedophiles what all their cyber terminology is, and no one is consulting you on whatever you call your demented spam meltdowns where you demand "proof" about people kids.

Your choice is to sit there and accept that you dont get to define your own depraved behavior. I'm still going to call you a creepy fishing fucknut, and I'm not the only one either. You've been busy for several years screaming and hounding people for information and pictures. You got a lot of problems.

Cope. Or freak out and start threatening lawsuits again. Your choice.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR KIDS. NO ONE IS STALKING YOUR KIDS. NO ONE IS BEING PERVY ABOUT YOUR KIDS. IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS REAL, WHAT IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE?

STFU ABOUT YOUR VICTIM STATUS

NO ONE CARES.

fucking hell already.

A semi popular streamer recently got doxxed. His entire family too.

The guy deleted his twitch account.

That’s how that guy made his money to support himself and his family.

If you are really being harassed, you leave.

Dovids been doing this shot for attention and sympathy and anybody buying into it is nothing but a simp

Just because ONE person out of thousands left the internet over being doxxed doesnt mean that is how everyone responds.

It's much more understandable in that context where there are much more people.

This is a small group of the same people, many of which ALREADY had some level of off board contact with me.

You are the only one you can control. You going nuts and trying to chase me off the internet by looking up info or whatever in some attempt to run me is just ridiculous. And the fact I wasnt moved to terror or humiliation doesnt mean your actions were not really the definition of harrassment.

The only time this EVER gets talked about is when you come talking about it. Or when Flynn starts spamming about it. Outside of that? No one discusses it. It's not interesting. No one cares. It's literally not ever a topic.

So.....good luck deluding yourself its ME wanting "attention".

So STFU and also stop talking about it.

Look! I'm trying to CONTROL YOU, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggh.

Never gonna happen.

Dovid looks for any reason to launch into a twenty paragraph bender on how everyone is either attacking, stalking, or whatever trigger is the soup of the day is.

I can think of anything that doesn’t even have anything to do with her, snap my fingers, and sure enough it will pull out the encyclopedia dramatica

But how fucking stupid are the people that haven't figured her out yet?! Let's talk about that for a hot minute.

Well, this is BF.

You have to understand this is the last place many here can go to on account of they’ve been laughed off every forum they’ve been on.

Right there, you see what your working with

I dunno what it is, but I have zero sympathy for that thing anymore. They all know she has a five year old child that lives with her. This means that her older children are effectively the caretakers of that child so she can post all day. She doesn't hold down a job.

How does anyone look to that for expertise and opinion on anything? She never made jack shit out of her life. She is a classic case of a fuck up.

Well, I admit she’s a fuck up, but I’m not going into any detail about her family. That’s a low blow these forums don’t need to topic about good or bad, right or wrong.

I do agree she’s a horrible fountain of opinion on any topic tho, so that’s a win

She has posted about her family and her kids. I wonder why no one asks about their well-being while she's here. If they actually care about her, they wouldn't egg her on.

That's what I'm saying.

Honestly, that’s nobody’s bidness tho.

I talk about my kids all the time. I love talking about them. I think that’s just a proud parent thing.

My daughter is huge on tiktok to the point if you type “makeup” in the search bar you’ll find her quick. Does that make me a bad parent for saying that while I’m here?

I love talking about my kids as well. But not overly with strangers on forums and not to use them as tools to try to boost my self image or to manipulate other people. You talk about them in contexts where you are trying to prove something. Not casually like normal proud parents

Most everyone here has kids. Some grown with families of their own. And every parent loves and takes pride in their children.

Considering how quick you are to feel threatened by people "cyber stalking" your kids, one would think you wouldnt be so eager to be like "hey you can find my daughter on tick tock' I mean no.....that alone doesnt make you a "bad parent", but when combined with your hysterical tendencies to accuse people of cyber stalking your family, its definately bad judgement.

But that is that manipulation thing where you know that no one here is actually ever going to be interested in "cyber stalking" your kids and that entire claim was just you using your kids as a sheild against people who are just not interested in your family whatsoever. A very transparent attempt to distract from yourself.

Here we go again….

Dovid, you cyberstalked my family. If you sent the switch to the BM without me giving you her info, you stalked that shit out. It’s ok. If I felt threatened, I would have done something about it.

You prolly have pictures of my children and have passed them around. I don’t care, my children are beautiful.

If you noticed, I defended your stance on being a parent and stated parenting is a “low blow” on these types of forums and nothing but cheap heat.

Move forward, dummy. Or better yet, talk about heroin. It’s like the only thing you have a fistful of knowledge about and the only thing you talk about that can be taken seriously.

Thanx

Was I "cyber stalking" your "family" before or after you just casually stumbled upon me on a "government website"?

Why would anyone "cyber stalk" your family, P?

You always offer up the cyber location of your daughter on an open forum where one of the posters "stalks" your kids?

[/QUOTE]

Broken record, take two

1. one of your “friends” dropped that info, not me. I just found it funny. Cope

2. Why would anybody stalk yours?

3. My daughter can take care of herself and doesn’t need to cry victim to randos on a message board. She isn’t weak like that.

Does that help?

1. That's not what the screen shots sent to me say. Evidently you creeped out a few of your members.[/quote]

That's odd, because that shit was posted in the open forum where anybody could post including anons. If memory served me i wasnt even the first person to post it, just thr first person to laugh about it.

Also I highly doubt Big, who is genuinely the only one who knows anything about my RL, would tell you I was being evicted from somewhere. Especailly during a point in the pandemic where evictions were not even allowed to occur. MI had an eviction blocker.....its been a real problem for landlords.
So, you wernt evicted?

Why do you keep lying over trivial shit nobody cares about? Da fuck does anybody care if you got evicted on these types of forums? EB and Brent has complete mental breakdowns on these forums, they gave zero fucks and are higher up on the food chain then you will ever be. There's no prize for being perfect on these forums when youve said enough about yourself to prove you are far from it, almost immune from it.

There is no point in rehashing this stupid shit.
My sentiments exactly, but here we are. The problem with this, is you have an almost stubborn conviction in getting the last word, even if you look stupid in doing so.

You just wont admit you were the one in the wrong over all this and because of it i created the best content this community has seen in years.

You had one job, send a game system. You chose not to. If you did, chances are we would still be on good terms and when i hit the gold mine on Doge i would have bought you and yours a house.

Its just a message board, just admit you were wrong.

Guilty people often accuse other people of exactly what they are guilty of doing.
John Wayne Gacy accused others of killing little kids?

Why.....after all these years, and having off board contact with several people.....would I suddenly start STALKING someones kids and why do you supposed I would chose YOURS or anything to do with you?
Dovid, you are a certified nutjob. You are crazy. Im sorry, but after sticking my dick inside you and being around you i saw absolutely nothing of value in you. You do not offer anything to build upon and catering to you is two steps back from anything positive.

You know how you said guilty ppl accuse others of being guilty? you are a narcissist. a selfish, self centered loser whos only positive is letting others see what you are and using that as influence to do better.

I felt sorry for you. still do.

2. It's not a huge leap to see that someone pissed and scorned and bent on "revenge" after a straight year of attacking someone on a forum would be regularly searching for a new weapon to come back and weild. It's pretty transparent. Like 98 percent of the ones who saw this all drew that same conclusion.
Is this what you TV'rs do? Because no offense thats some creeper talk.

But then again, you also accuse everyone of weaponizing everything while you play the victim for sympathy.

The whole problem is, you TVtards fucked with flamers who had a built in code to this shit that none of you were privy to because you were too chicken shit to play the game.

Right now, this is still a game. To you, this is a social circle. These are your friends, bro. As pathetic and sad as that sounds. Im not trying to meet up with ppl from these forums (snickers)

Revenge? srsly who takes words on a screen seriously ?
3. Its disturbing that after you blasted your daughters internet locations on an open forum
by saying shes on TikTok with 400 million others? You got me there
where you claim someone is stalking your kids can see it, your response is "meh, the kid ain't weak. She can take care of herself".
She can. She deals with idiots all the time on that app and if some unhinged reject from here wants to search for her she will deal with that like a boss the exact same way. Hasnt stopped her yet and i highly doubt it will in the futurr considering all the resources she has available to her thru what she does.

Not every female cries like a cowardly victim to randos online, ya know.

What's next? You gonna dox her on the deep web to show off how tough your kid is by how she handles perverts? Smh.
Save your gaslighting for your delusions, dear.

Yeah my kids arent weak, either. That doesnt mean I'm gonna make it easy for some weirdo I believe will stalk her to find her on the internet.
You already stalked them tho

Anyone else i would think cant possibly be serious. But it's you, so.

Still beat tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Biggie is dying to take down another forum.

Wait….

So back in the day at SG, I made a podcast saying the TV morons kill forums with their autism, and now, two years later, everyone hits the smelling salts like cocaine and wakes up to it?

Little late to the party, eh?

You understand the entire objective of Troll Valhallans was literally ruin your shitty little boards, right?

So we were successful. Win.

What flame boards did you ruin?

This isn’t your teeth we’re talking about, love

Are we talking about your mouthpiece? That plastic unitooth thing you dont even brush?

My platinum grill?

You need me to pawn it?

Dude, not for nothing, but I saw the text messages you were sending dovey when she held your switch over a toilet

omg.... the melty was precious 

Why kind of psycho holds some kids' expensive electronic toy over a toilet?

Can anyone explain that to me? How that behavior is adult and rational?

(Grabs popcorn)

I'm just saying. I never understood that. I said it then. Did she do that in front of her kids? Did she cackle about her lunacy with them?

I mean, I have questions!

Well, only somebody with the mental capacity of a slug would use a child’s toy against somebody, but that’s just my opinion.

What’s funny tho, and I’m really trying to remember cuz it was a while ago, but I seem to recall buying her kids a video game, food, and a game subscription among other things only to have my kids game system, kids she never met, btw on account of her creeper factor, hung over a toilet.

Funny how that worked out.

1. Uh yeah. You using that stupid Switch as weapon shows you have the mental capacity of a slug. The fact you are STILL talking about it? Smh.

2. You didnt pay for shit. You actually COSTED money. Feeding you. Paying for the gas. Getting you home.

All things I was fine doing, really.

Until i learned that you are a pathological toxic liar who is controling and abusive.

It all worked out perfectly fine. You are the one with all the asshurt fucking issues STILL trying to control the narrative.

How fucking weak are you?

BTW.....I had no intention of meeting your kids. Your kids were never in my agenda. You are the one who kept throwing them around like party confetti and using them like tools to manipulate a fucking STRANGER who just wants to hang out and fuck.

Says the person who wanted to get “married” in Maine.

Bruh, it’s ok. I’m not here to regurgitate this. If you just wanted to hang out and fuck you didn’t have to pick me up and drive me to your home, introduce me to your kids, etc. But do keep saying how I was “controlling” when I lived two states away from you (giggles)

Move on, you were just another broad

I would have to be DIVORCED to do that and just like I always said.....I ain't ever walking THAT plank again.

Not my fault you took me going into some CLEARLY sarcastic response to your high school level emotional blather as some actual thing I was planning.

You know what yesterday was? My 7th anniversary. If that doesn't tell you the score nothing will.

But yeah.....I was totally gonna run off with guy who cant even drive. To fucking MAINE(the stage of every Stephen King novel) and get married. Right. As soon as my nonexistent divorce was final.

WHY can't you get past this?

Grats on that, tho.

Seven years with you would have a sane person on suicide watch a year in.

And no offense, I’ve been past it. Blame Biggie Da 5’7 for rehashing this antiquated malarkey every time I midget toss him around a thread.

Why you fishing for info tho

Kevin, you are not sane.

Dont know what to tell ya.

Your madness is highlighted right in this very post where you are trying to accuse me of "fishing for info" on some "girlfriend" because I asked if you were not adequately moved on based on your own posts.

And fuck me.....because NOW, your inner psycho is taking that as some psycho sign that I must still be hanging on somehow.

Hear me. I only meant instead of still going through history.....again....by your own admission, from what YOU have said, you have a Latina girlfriend in her 20s so I should not be anything more then a blip on your dramatic journey to bliss. Right?

That's ALL I meant.

I promise

Please dont look me up.

Seriously. DONT lol.

Funny, but didn’t you accuse others of “fishing “ for info on this forum?

I also find it weird you remember my gf is Latina, when I don’t even remember what your first name is. (Shrugs)

It’s not gonna happen Dovid, I will not fuck you again. Call your shower nozzle Kevin for all I care.

1. Yeah Kevin I would definately call it fishing when some psycho wants "proof" I still have my kids(even without me taking their bait). I would absolutely call it fishing when someone is going off about how they found me on a government website.

What ISNT fishing is repeating your own posts BACK to you. I asked about YOU, not some strange woman.

2. Well most people found it "weird" that you actually made a big point to announce you had a latina GF in her 20s. But yeah sure, people remembering your posts I guess would be pretty weird. Meh.

3. I do have well water and the shower nozzle does get pretty gunky and stinky and beat up looking, I probably just might think of you as I toss it for a new one.

We good?

1. If you seriously think ppl are “fishing “ for info on your kids, you got mental issues. It’s not like they’re cyberstalking your kids like somebody I know did, or passed around home addresses.

Nobody cares about you Dovid, your not important enough to care about. How many times you been married? See?

ppl say shit to you because watching you go full blown unhinged is hilarious. Know your role

2. That’s odd, because I’ve done that shit my entire time on these forums. like I said, I don’t even remember your first name and hardly recall what you look like. Sucks to be me I guess…

3. Do it!! Then I can maybe know the feels you went thru over all this!!

4. we’ve always been good and always will be good. This community eats this shit up like free caviar. Do your part, yo

1. Well when some starts spamming "hur der Doveys kids were taken by the state" over and over, while people ignore it, and then starts demanding proof exactly what do YOU call that?

You turned a basic back ground on YOU as some attempt to cyber stalk YOUR kids. And your kids had nothing to do with anything.

But you are saying that directly asking someone on a forum to "prove" they have their children isnt fishing for info? Lmao sure thing.

2. What's odd? Done what?

3. What?

It's still not called "fishing," you stupid bitch.

You shouldnt be demanding strangers on forums give you "proof" of where their fucking kids are.

No one cares what YOU call it. Obsessively spamming about minors and demanding info on them is fucking disgusting.

Spin it however. You are a creep who hounds people for pictures and info. I'm not the only one who has said this.

You should get help.

It's still not "fishing" you walking cauldron of STD's.

Look, no one cares what you moronic birth defects who call yourselves "flamers" call "fishing".

I know you forum tards take your dumb fucking e-terms really seriously. No one cares.

Demanding info and pictures from people....including info, pictures or "proof" about someone's kids is disgusting, perverted and unhinged.

It doesnt matter what YOU call it. You the depraved drooling freak doing it. No one asks pedophiles what all their cyber terminology is, and no one is consulting you on whatever you call your demented spam meltdowns where you demand "proof" about people kids.

Your choice is to sit there and accept that you dont get to define your own depraved behavior. I'm still going to call you a creepy fishing fucknut, and I'm not the only one either. You've been busy for several years screaming and hounding people for information and pictures. You got a lot of problems.

Cope. Or freak out and start threatening lawsuits again. Your choice.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR KIDS. NO ONE IS STALKING YOUR KIDS. NO ONE IS BEING PERVY ABOUT YOUR KIDS. IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS REAL, WHAT IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU BE DOING HERE?

STFU ABOUT YOUR VICTIM STATUS

NO ONE CARES.

fucking hell already.

A semi popular streamer recently got doxxed. His entire family too.

The guy deleted his twitch account.

That’s how that guy made his money to support himself and his family.

If you are really being harassed, you leave.

Dovids been doing this shot for attention and sympathy and anybody buying into it is nothing but a simp

Just because ONE person out of thousands left the internet over being doxxed doesnt mean that is how everyone responds.

It's much more understandable in that context where there are much more people.

This is a small group of the same people, many of which ALREADY had some level of off board contact with me.

You are the only one you can control. You going nuts and trying to chase me off the internet by looking up info or whatever in some attempt to run me is just ridiculous. And the fact I wasnt moved to terror or humiliation doesnt mean your actions were not really the definition of harrassment.

The only time this EVER gets talked about is when you come talking about it. Or when Flynn starts spamming about it. Outside of that? No one discusses it. It's not interesting. No one cares. It's literally not ever a topic.

So.....good luck deluding yourself its ME wanting "attention".

So STFU and also stop talking about it.

Look! I'm trying to CONTROL YOU, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggh.

Never gonna happen.

Dovid looks for any reason to launch into a twenty paragraph bender on how everyone is either attacking, stalking, or whatever trigger is the soup of the day is.

I can think of anything that doesn’t even have anything to do with her, snap my fingers, and sure enough it will pull out the encyclopedia dramatica

But how fucking stupid are the people that haven't figured her out yet?! Let's talk about that for a hot minute.

Well, this is BF.

You have to understand this is the last place many here can go to on account of they’ve been laughed off every forum they’ve been on.

Right there, you see what your working with

I dunno what it is, but I have zero sympathy for that thing anymore. They all know she has a five year old child that lives with her. This means that her older children are effectively the caretakers of that child so she can post all day. She doesn't hold down a job.

How does anyone look to that for expertise and opinion on anything? She never made jack shit out of her life. She is a classic case of a fuck up.

Well, I admit she’s a fuck up, but I’m not going into any detail about her family. That’s a low blow these forums don’t need to topic about good or bad, right or wrong.

I do agree she’s a horrible fountain of opinion on any topic tho, so that’s a win

She has posted about her family and her kids. I wonder why no one asks about their well-being while she's here. If they actually care about her, they wouldn't egg her on.

That's what I'm saying.

Honestly, that’s nobody’s bidness tho.

I talk about my kids all the time. I love talking about them. I think that’s just a proud parent thing.

My daughter is huge on tiktok to the point if you type “makeup” in the search bar you’ll find her quick. Does that make me a bad parent for saying that while I’m here?

I love talking about my kids as well. But not overly with strangers on forums and not to use them as tools to try to boost my self image or to manipulate other people. You talk about them in contexts where you are trying to prove something. Not casually like normal proud parents

Most everyone here has kids. Some grown with families of their own. And every parent loves and takes pride in their children.

Considering how quick you are to feel threatened by people "cyber stalking" your kids, one would think you wouldnt be so eager to be like "hey you can find my daughter on tick tock' I mean no.....that alone doesnt make you a "bad parent", but when combined with your hysterical tendencies to accuse people of cyber stalking your family, its definately bad judgement.

But that is that manipulation thing where you know that no one here is actually ever going to be interested in "cyber stalking" your kids and that entire claim was just you using your kids as a sheild against people who are just not interested in your family whatsoever. A very transparent attempt to distract from yourself.

Here we go again….

Dovid, you cyberstalked my family. If you sent the switch to the BM without me giving you her info, you stalked that shit out. It’s ok. If I felt threatened, I would have done something about it.

You prolly have pictures of my children and have passed them around. I don’t care, my children are beautiful.

If you noticed, I defended your stance on being a parent and stated parenting is a “low blow” on these types of forums and nothing but cheap heat.

Move forward, dummy. Or better yet, talk about heroin. It’s like the only thing you have a fistful of knowledge about and the only thing you talk about that can be taken seriously.

Thanx

Was I "cyber stalking" your "family" before or after you just casually stumbled upon me on a "government website"?

Why would anyone "cyber stalk" your family, P?

You always offer up the cyber location of your daughter on an open forum where one of the posters "stalks" your kids?

Broken record, take two

1. one of your “friends” dropped that info, not me. I just found it funny. Cope

2. Why would anybody stalk yours?

3. My daughter can take care of herself and doesn’t need to cry victim to randos on a message board. She isn’t weak like that.

Does that help?

1. That's not what the screen shots sent to me say. Evidently you creeped out a few of your members.[/quote]

That's odd, because that shit was posted in the open forum where anybody could post including anons. If memory served me i wasnt even the first person to post it, just thr first person to laugh about it.

Also I highly doubt Big, who is genuinely the only one who knows anything about my RL, would tell you I was being evicted from somewhere. Especailly during a point in the pandemic where evictions were not even allowed to occur. MI had an eviction blocker.....its been a real problem for landlords.
So, you wernt evicted?

Why do you keep lying over trivial shit nobody cares about? Da fuck does anybody care if you got evicted on these types of forums? EB and Brent has complete mental breakdowns on these forums, they gave zero fucks and are higher up on the food chain then you will ever be. There's no prize for being perfect on these forums when youve said enough about yourself to prove you are far from it, almost immune from it.

There is no point in rehashing this stupid shit.
My sentiments exactly, but here we are. The problem with this, is you have an almost stubborn conviction in getting the last word, even if you look stupid in doing so.

You just wont admit you were the one in the wrong over all this and because of it i created the best content this community has seen in years.

You had one job, send a game system. You chose not to. If you did, chances are we would still be on good terms and when i hit the gold mine on Doge i would have bought you and yours a house.

Its just a message board, just admit you were wrong.

Guilty people often accuse other people of exactly what they are guilty of doing.
John Wayne Gacy accused others of killing little kids?

Why.....after all these years, and having off board contact with several people.....would I suddenly start STALKING someones kids and why do you supposed I would chose YOURS or anything to do with you?
Dovid, you are a certified nutjob. You are crazy. Im sorry, but after sticking my dick inside you and being around you i saw absolutely nothing of value in you. You do not offer anything to build upon and catering to you is two steps back from anything positive.

You know how you said guilty ppl accuse others of being guilty? you are a narcissist. a selfish, self centered loser whos only positive is letting others see what you are and using that as influence to do better.

I felt sorry for you. still do.

2. It's not a huge leap to see that someone pissed and scorned and bent on "revenge" after a straight year of attacking someone on a forum would be regularly searching for a new weapon to come back and weild. It's pretty transparent. Like 98 percent of the ones who saw this all drew that same conclusion.
Is this what you TV'rs do? Because no offense thats some creeper talk.

But then again, you also accuse everyone of weaponizing everything while you play the victim for sympathy.

The whole problem is, you TVtards fucked with flamers who had a built in code to this shit that none of you were privy to because you were too chicken shit to play the game.

Right now, this is still a game. To you, this is a social circle. These are your friends, bro. As pathetic and sad as that sounds. Im not trying to meet up with ppl from these forums (snickers)

Revenge? srsly who takes words on a screen seriously ?
3. Its disturbing that after you blasted your daughters internet locations on an open forum
by saying shes on TikTok with 400 million others? You got me there
where you claim someone is stalking your kids can see it, your response is "meh, the kid ain't weak. She can take care of herself".
She can. She deals with idiots all the time on that app and if some unhinged reject from here wants to search for her she will deal with that like a boss the exact same way. Hasnt stopped her yet and i highly doubt it will in the futurr considering all the resources she has available to her thru what she does.

Not every female cries like a cowardly victim to randos online, ya know.

What's next? You gonna dox her on the deep web to show off how tough your kid is by how she handles perverts? Smh.
Save your gaslighting for your delusions, dear.

Yeah my kids arent weak, either. That doesnt mean I'm gonna make it easy for some weirdo I believe will stalk her to find her on the internet.
You already stalked them tho

Anyone else i would think cant possibly be serious. But it's you, so.

Still beat tho
[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm not gonna try to wade through this forum abortion of a quote.

I'm just gonna point out that absolutely no one stalked your family. No one. This is a delusion. And it's a delusion you find useful because you imagine it protects you from scrutiny of your OWN behavior.

That YOU can look someone up and try to find off board "ammo" if you just SAY "well she stalked my family!".

So at this point, you unnecessarily and for no reason announced to a forum where you claim someone (a 41 year old WOMAN with her own family at that) stalks your children.

So you hand a supposed "stalker" information on where to find your daughter on fucking TIK TOC....and dismiss this by saying your (minor) daughter can "take care of herself" and isnt "weak" or a "cry baby victim". Also suggesting that if your daughter was being cyber stalked by an adult, shes on her own because getting help would make her WEAK.

And you dont even understand the problem with this. Which is actually sadder than the lie this insane narrative is built on to begin with.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who's more boring Flynn or Martini?

serious question

About the same.

Good grief. He did a long post and fucked up the quotes.
I kinda noticed that as I was scrolling past it

Did he say anything interesting?

Well he is still trying to sell the idiocy that I stalked his kids.

And now he is busy arguing that it's okay he posted that his daughter is on tic tok on a forum where his kids "stalker" will read it because she can "take care of herself" and isnt a cry baby.

So when he sends adults to stalk his kids or exposed his daughters online info to adults that could go stalk her, well shes tough and can handle it dammit.

She doesnt whine and cry like other victims of stalking do, those pansy bitches.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

serious question

About the same.

And now he is busy arguing that it's okay he posted that his daughter is on tic tok on a forum where his kids "stalker" will read it because she can "take care of herself" and isnt a cry baby.

So when he sends adults to stalk his kids or exposed his daughters online info to adults that could go stalk her, well shes tough and can handle it dammit.

She doesnt whine and cry like other victims of stalking do, those pansy bitches.
you act like there's communication between him and his sprogs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer doesn't have a family

Imagine your minor daughter getting cyber stalked by some unhinged adult.....and your thought is how the kid needs to toughen up and not be a cry baby about it.

How SAD is that?

And hey as long as he is attacking me, fucking Oak will like and giggle at this guy.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

serious question

About the same.

you act like there's communication between him and his sprogs

Well I'm humoring.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Imagine your minor daughter getting cyber stalked by some unhinged adult.....and your thought is how the kid needs to toughen up and not be a cry baby about it.

How SAD is that?

And hey as long as he is attacking me, fucking Oak will like and giggle at this guy.
Oak doesn't giggle. she snorts

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How SAD is that?

Oak doesn't giggle. she snorts

His daughter is too young for tic tok. I dont even let my own on that shit hole site. Too many perverts and they dont need to be putting videos of themselves online. There are enough predators on discord and even with all the moderation used, the occasional perv pops up. And mine are older and very well educated on internet safety(hence why they dont even go to that crap site)

It actually hurts my heart this girl is on a site where predators are allowed to roam and if she tan into trouble, her dad expects her to be "tough". Even if HE is the one who put her in harm's way.

But you know the ones who call me a shit mom because my 16 and 18 year old go on the internet will totally applaud THIS shit.

My 16 year old is playing Dead by Daylight with her game clique.....someone call CPS. :D

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

How SAD is that?

Folks are saying her forum is in dire need of content, so maybe that's the moootivation.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How SAD is that?

Folks are saying her forum is in dire need of content, so maybe that's the moootivation.

Well she said she wanted a board of adults. So I wished her well on her endeavor and didnt even ask to join because I dont WANT to have to act like an "adult" on a forum. So i had the sense to respect that and at the time we were cool. Like i talked to her in text off the board.

Then she just barrels in here like the blue kool aid man attacking me because I have different stances and I'm not weak in them. Im not all apologetic in them. I didnt try to go where SHE was to berate her.

And I'll tell you this. I would NOT be cool with anyone who posts and pulls shit I do not agree with just because they are directing it at someone I dont like. I do not have cheap standards. If I mend a bridge with someone, its between me and that person. I'm a genuinely forgiving person(with limits btw, if someone brings private things they were told about my FAMILY to the board without my consent? DONE.)....and its sure the fuck will never be because they've directed their attacks on someone I don't like.

Like Flea. I like Flea as a person more than care about some idiotic board drama where all she did was post insults. She didnt take it to a depraved level. I dont need to suddenly hang on her because she rips on people I dont like. Oak and Murd treating off board things I trusted them with regarding my KIDS like fucking forum material?

They could resurrect RBG to impeach and crucify her and i STILL will never have any respect for them or want anything to do with them. The fact they are all flipping script on this Poofer drama and liking and encouraging it and Oak trying to get him to join in using my family is really just disgusting and shows what these people are truly like.

People who change their stances on other people or decide who they are cool with based on whether that person is attacking someone you dont personally like are truly toxic and weak. And I dont need to form a group against another person either. Nor am I moved in anyway when toxic weaklings form a "I hate dovey" club either.

Of course her board is dead. She decides who an "adult" is based on her arbitrary childish standards and since shes a control freak even that has a high turn over rate. So shes here to stir up the drama these toxic types need to get whatever high they are looking for.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How SAD is that?

"moootivation" :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How SAD is that?

"moootivation" :LOL3:

I didnt even notice that until now lmao

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
CleanOilyEgg-size_restricted.gif

He's a tenacious little guy!