Your favorite? What’s her name?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Oh dear, leftardism is in full-swing.... “FORE!”
And there goes figurative speech. What next...the First Amendment?!

:Sad:
That's always the excuse: freedom of speech. Some thing just cannot be said.

How would you like it if I came to your neighborhood and started to motivate people to kill you and your family?
Would you like that? I assume you would not think that was my freedom of speech...

There ARE limits. These should not be crossed.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
By the way, I just saw a news message about Trump's son calling for war....

What's wrong with these people?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When you are a sociopath and yet get your way your entire life, you turn into a bonafide monster, is my take on it.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

When you are a sociopath and yet get your way your entire life, you turn into a bonafide monster, is my take on it.
You're probably right. At least for Trump's son I imagine him not being raised very well. The poor boy is already ruined.. Hope it will turn out in a good way for him.
The other dude from the beheadings I don't know... Maybe he changed later in life. "Power" changes people and a lot of times not for the good...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I am very happy social media starts to take some responsibility. Until now everything was "allowed" (ignored) and some thing are just not acceptable.

Are you on Smack? Big Tech Social media is renowned for it's draconian censorship, particularly when it comes to right wing political material.

Jews are even trying to get Bitchute closed down because they don't like it's free speech policy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Thus why our Military sided with the constitution.
See how long the militias last against the 82nd Airborne Div. Lol

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I am very happy social media starts to take some responsibility. Until now everything was "allowed" (ignored) and some thing are just not acceptable.
Are you on Smack? Big Tech Social media is renowned for it's draconian censorship, particularly when it comes to right wing political material.

Jews are even trying to get Bitchute closed down because they don't like it's free speech policy.
I have heard that Twitter is actually dominated by the people from the UK. They are all part of a sect where they eat cats (raw, with all the hair still on it!) and where they manipulate all twitter messages. The person posting it does not even notice, because he sees the original message, but everyone else sees something totally different. And this way those assholes are trying to get world domination. Yes! This is actually true. Just look for it on Twitter, I posted a message the other day! Oh... whoops... You cannot see that due to the manipulation. So, well just trust me. It's the UK people.. Evil bastards!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I assume the army will win, but think of what it does to a country to call for war... There ARE people that will start picking up their guns :(

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I assume the army will win, but think of what it does to a country to call for war... There ARE people that will start picking up their guns :(
Bro, don't buy the BS. Trump and family including his lackeys have lots of issues now. They are going to MELTDOWN.
Sit back, watch, and laugh at it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bro, don't buy the BS. Trump and family including his lackeys have lots of issues now. They are going to MELTDOWN.

The correct answer to this is as follows ..
' I can't, I have a life'

:LMAO:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I worry about the dumb people with the weapons... That is a group of people that is very dangerous.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I worry about the dumb people with the weapons... That is a group of people that is very dangerous.
most likely they are dangerous, what abt army?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Army smash militias.
All u need to know.

Reactions: Q

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Army smash militias.
All u need to know.
i speak legal army lol

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Army smash militias.
All u need to know.
i speak legal army lol
These dudes and gals:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The will win, but at what cost?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How would you like it if I came to your neighborhood and started to motivate people to kill you and your family?
Would you like that?

Oh my, there is the hypocrite again!

And yet you wonder why Kyle was there.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Would you like that?
Oh my, there is the hypocrite again!

And yet you wonder why Kyle was there.
Yes, because saying people should be beheaded or killed is normal....
HOLD ON! It's NOT!

And yes, Kyle is still a terrorist