Some ppl need to like…take a break

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
In a couple days, no less then Dovid, Vitty, and a legend in Fraud, have been cartwheel kicked by yours truly.

You guys need to take a fucking break from this shit instead of being immersed within these doldrums every second of the day every day.

Less, is more, and in a couple of your cases, none, would be best.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
eaiGsa0.gif

they're plotting something against yoo funny beard :LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
X, considering you were given the gift of a few extra chromosomes and have to deal with side effects that I thankfully will never have to endure, this is my only response you will ever receive moving forward ;

Find a rubber ball
Find a nice, quiet corner
Bounce ball in corner
Repeat

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X, considering you were given the gift of a few extra chromosomes and have to deal with side effects that I thankfully will never have to endure, this is my only response you will ever receive moving forward ;

Find a rubber ball
Find a nice, quiet corner
Bounce ball in corner
Repeat

you still mad about me making fun of that fucking thing on yer face LOL ..... I think you call it a beard :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is that you holding the mic? I bet you get a lot of requests to dance by the other foetal alcohol syndrome dames, yeah?
oh c'mon ..... what the hell was that ? do your old eyes decieve you ?? I don't see a mic I see a shaver tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh look yet another installment of Poomer crying about the people who make fun of him and how they need to go away.

And X crying over "werdz"

Everyone STOP POSTING on this FORUM. Its causing pain and suffering to the birth defect and the coomer....who also has birth defects.