Are ppl big mad? Good

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You should be.

At yourselves.

The end goal is the rebrand this place and move it away from the gurgling cesspool it was. You idiots have nobody to blame but yourselves in that department.

YOU idiots created that shit. Not me. I am creating interests in other ways then racial slurs and calling each other fags like it’s 2003. If you are really interested in that shit, do find the way back machine are read the BH shit. It’s much, much, better then the regurgitated drivel being posted here.

I’m sorry, ppl ARE gamers, more ppl listen to podcasts then watch television. If you don’t want to be a part of the revolution, then it’s best you step aside. This place isn’t gonna miss you.

See ya

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You should be.

At yourselves.

The end goal is the rebrand this place and move it away from the gurgling cesspool it was. You idiots have nobody to blame but yourselves in that department.

YOU idiots created that shit. Not me. I am creating interests in other ways then racial slurs and calling each other fags like it’s 2003. If you are really interested in that shit, do find the way back machine are read the BH shit. It’s much, much, better then the regurgitated drivel being posted here.

I’m sorry, ppl ARE gamers, more ppl listen to podcasts then watch television. If you don’t want to be a part of the revolution, then it’s best you step aside. This place isn’t gonna miss you.

See ya
Cuck off, you hippy scum!

2003 rocks. No political correctness or sissys. Pure aggression and happy music you whoreson!
Fuck off from here. We love the way it is.

HEad of to FaceBerg To cuck in there. YOU are NOT WELCOME!!!

Dick licker

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
If that’s the best you can do, go for it.

It says more about you being a completely worthless moron then anything else.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You should be.
tumblr_nkrao6RbbX1upvlnro1_1280.jpg

At yourselves.

See ya

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah, lets re-brand using your 15 year old brand.
Yes, because podcasts were viable 15 years ago and streaming was at its height, you stupid fucking blathering train wreck.

Turn this place into a form of social media. This ain’t 2006 where morons like you were soaping up the backs of the big names making the internet cringe with inventive ways to call somebody gay. It’s 2022, either put your foot in the jet stream moving forward or go cry with all the other useless victims over at that shit forum.

I am nothing but a cog in the machine. Until a better cog comes along to replace me, like it or not, your going to keep getting my ideas.

Don’t like it, step up and be the one to replace me. It’s that simple.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, because podcasts were viable 15 years ago and streaming was at its height, you stupid fucking blathering train wreck.

Turn this place into a form of social media. This ain’t 2006 where morons like you were soaping up the backs of the big names making the internet cringe with inventive ways to call somebody gay. It’s 2022, either put your foot in the jet stream moving forward or go cry with all the other useless victims over at that shit forum.

I am nothing but a cog in the machine. Until a better cog comes along to replace me, like it or not, your going to keep getting my ideas.

Cuck your mouth you whoreson. Left scum. Gay fag AiDs licking lemmning. I piss on you u til your fat beta body melts. Greta sniffer you

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Go get some heavy doses of radiation, you backwards brained chimp.

You should be kissing BF’s ass there isn’t an IQ test when you register instead of trying to pass the bullshit you post as content, you scat snacking schmuk.

Ppl don’t read you, they scroll past you.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Another decent poster pulls the pin on BF. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss those white geriatric CBTards. By the time Marteeni's back to the future revolution is over there won't be any regs left.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Another decent poster pulls the pin on BF. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss those white geriatric CBTards. By the time Marteeni's back to the future revolution is over there won't be any regs left.
Go back to the old ppls home, you babbling clown.

Go wallow in misery surrounded by the other lunkhead victims in that shallow pool of idiot. You can’t swim with the sharks.

You idiots are threatening each other already. (Giggles)

I already predicted that place would spontaneously combust in a couple months. Looks like my trajectory was a little generous.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Cuck your mouth you whoreson. Left scum. Gay fag AiDs licking lemmning. I piss on you u til your fat beta body melts. Greta sniffer you
*BOOM*

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You should be.

At yourselves.

See ya
Do you even know how the name was contrived you pasty flesh bugle? And the Chimpanzee logo is extremely marketable. Step the fuck down from your matchstick pedestal before I fucking flame you for real. Pissant!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Pasty flesh bugle". LOL

Go easy on the lil guy, he hurt his back at the gym yesterday after crouching down to use the vending machine.

Poor fucker had to be wheeled out on a gurney, talk about undignified...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn't so long ago you were going from forum to forum begging for posters now was it you hypercritical fucking gook.Please let us merge with you,pwease,pwease.And what did you end up with out of all that begging ? The tard duo of schizo and tiny tim.Hell,if you really want to kill that shitehole of a forum off then just add Turdock.Then you can just sit back and watch the tard trio kill that forum like they have every other they've posted at.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you a whoreson?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Go get some heavy doses of radiation, you backwards brained chimp.

You should be kissing BF’s ass there isn’t an IQ test when you register instead of trying to pass the bullshit you post as content, you scat snacking schmuk.

Ppl don’t read you, they scroll past you.
tumblr_nkrao6RbbX1upvlnro1_1280.jpg

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Wasn't so long ago you were going from forum to forum begging for posters now was it you hypercritical fucking gook.Please let us merge with you,pwease,pwease.And what did you end up with out of all that begging ? The tard duo of schizo and tiny tim.Hell,if you really want to kill that shitehole of a forum off then just add Turdock.Then you can just sit back and watch the tard trio kill that forum like they have every other they've posted at.
Wasn't so long ago you were involuntarily turning into a woman due to some really weird case of scrotum implosion

how did that work out for you bitter biatch?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I lost all respect for the guy when he made the pig on two feet a mod

His decisions were consistently biased against conservatives:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn't so long ago you were involuntarily turning into a woman due to some really weird case of scrotum implosion

how did that work out for you bitter biatch?

If you mean slapping you around mmp and making you run back to the gook cashew to be consoled by you're little gang of PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s,then yeah worked out quite well for me I'd say.While you're here you might as well explain to the good people of B/F why you protect a known sex offender ? Answers on a post card,you slant eyed hermaphrodite.